HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryuji vs Maiko

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

Ryuji vs Maiko Empty
PostSubject: Ryuji vs Maiko   Ryuji vs Maiko H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Ryuji stood at the end of the arena, with Tepig by his side. The area had no rooftop, a clear opening to the skies, with the ground being a dirt platform with a few knee high rocks here and there. Ryuji awaited his opponent, and Tepig was excited already
Maiko mana
Maiko mana

Ryuji vs Maiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuji vs Maiko   Ryuji vs Maiko H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 9:29 pm

Maiko mana walked into the stadium with a giant grin on her face letting her opponent know that this going to be no joke. She saw the Tepic out and quickly got her pokeball out as she clicked it the ball expanded she threw it in the air. " Go snover!" As the ball hit the ground a snover poped out aswell snovern ability kicked in and a nasty hail began to circle the stadium. "Hello there I'm maiko ill be your opponent for this evening are you ready to battle" she said this with much confidence knowing she had a bit of an advantage over the fire type but not much." Ill let you have the first move."
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

Ryuji vs Maiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuji vs Maiko   Ryuji vs Maiko H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Yes I am. Go Tepig.Ryuji said, Tepig then jumped into the arena. He had to get rid of that hail first, and he knew exactly what to do, Ryuji smirked as he spoke to Tepig; Use Sunny Day, Tepig. The skies began to clear and the sun shined bright. Tepig, use tackle! Followed by Ember when you're close! Ryuji said. Tepig charged at Snover, and blew fire from its snout when it got close to Snover, the combined attack of the tackle and the Ember would do good for Tepig.
Maiko mana
Maiko mana

Ryuji vs Maiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuji vs Maiko   Ryuji vs Maiko H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 10:09 pm

Maiko saw snover being charged by an ember and a tackle. She told snover to jump to the side to avoid the attack. Snover wasn't fast enough and was burned by the ember but the tackle sailed past. " alright snover quickly turn around and hit him with a powder snow then on top of that hit it with icy wind." She was hoping that this would make Tepig very cold and not able to move as fast. As it surrounded the area of the field.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

Ryuji vs Maiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuji vs Maiko   Ryuji vs Maiko H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Yes! Ryuji said as the Ember hit Snover, but the Snover was wuick to react. It turned around, and unleashed a powder snow and icy wind. Tepig, use ember again! Said Ryuji, Tepig quickly used Ember, and blew the fire straight at the two ice attacks. It stopped the powder snow, but the icy wind had gotten through. Luckily it was weakened by the fire attack, combined with the sunny day enhancement. Tepig was blown backwards from the attack, and its speed slightly lowered, it got back up and looked quite angry. Tepig, use Tail Whip. Said Ryuji. Ember acted accordingly and used Tail Whip, as an attempt to lower Snover's defense.
Maiko mana
Maiko mana

Ryuji vs Maiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuji vs Maiko   Ryuji vs Maiko H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 10:30 pm

A sovers defence lowered. Quick to react maiko told snover to leer At Tepig. After wich she told snover to hit Tepig with a razor leaf. After that she told snover to run off to the side of the arena to get a bit of protection from the small rocks in the area.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

Ryuji vs Maiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuji vs Maiko   Ryuji vs Maiko H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 10:36 pm

The leer was effective, leveling the playing field for both sides again. Snover used Razor Leaf, so Ryuji had to counter quickly before Snover could get to the rocks. Use Ember once more! Ember then blew fire from his snout again, destroying the Razor Leaf attack, but some of the flame got through the spaces and went straight for Snover, as well as two Razor Leaf blades getting through the ember, and hitting Tepig straight on as he couldn't see it through the fire. Tepig was shot back a foot or two, and looked at Snover as the fire was heading for it.
Maiko mana
Maiko mana

Ryuji vs Maiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuji vs Maiko   Ryuji vs Maiko H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 10:40 pm

The fire made a direct hit and caused snover to feint because it was super effective. "Come back snover and take a rest. You did good for me baby now your reward is sleep. Alright your not bad. I guess ill step my game up." Quickly she pulled out a pokeball again and threw it in the air. "Come on out eevee" she said with a loud voice that could shake the arena. Lets see how your Tepig can handle my eevee." Eevee quickly use shadow ball. On Tepig. " eevee charged the ball of shadows in the mouth and shot a spiracle orb of darkness at the Tepig who had taken a bit of damage from the razor leafs.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

Ryuji vs Maiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuji vs Maiko   Ryuji vs Maiko H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Tepig! Dodge and use tackle! Ryuji said quickly as the dark orb flew Tepig's way. Tepig jumped to his left, trying to dodge the attack, but it failed and got hit straight on and was sent back a few feet. Tepig! Get up, I know we can win this! Ryuji yelled. Tepig slowly got up, with a few scratches over its body. That's it Tepig! Now use tackle and Ember again like before! Ryuji said to Tepig. Tepig then charged at the Eevee, and blew fire from its mouth as soon as it got close enough. Ryuji knew deep down that they had only a small chance of winning, but he couldn't let Tepig down.
Maiko mana
Maiko mana

Ryuji vs Maiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuji vs Maiko   Ryuji vs Maiko H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm

She saw the same move again and figured out a small counter. "Eevee jus like are training jump over it and land behind him." Eevee charged forward and jumped over only feeling a hi of the heat from the ember and sailing over the tackle. " eevee now is at he chance use quick attack on Tepig." With ferociuse speed eevee charged at the Tepig with much force as they had been training hard for fights like these. And watched in anticipation of what was about to happen.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

Ryuji vs Maiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuji vs Maiko   Ryuji vs Maiko H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 11:07 pm

The Eevee jumped over Tepig, a smart move, it then used quick attack. Tepig wouldn't be able to fight much longer if it was hit by the quick attack, but it also had no way of avoiding such a fast attack. The Evee's attack had landed, it hit Tepig from behind and Tepig fainted. Tepig! Ryuji called, he ran over to Tepig, and picked him up. I'm sorry Tepig. I shouldn't have let you fought on your own. I promise, I'll find us a new pokemon to help you. Ryuji said. He then looked at his opponent, Your Eevee is... Ok. He said, unable to acknowledge the strength of her Pokemon, the Shadow Ball was very strong and almost made Tepig faint. He then walked out of the Arena, holding Tepig in his arms and went to get him healed by a Nurse Joy.
Sponsored content

Ryuji vs Maiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuji vs Maiko   Ryuji vs Maiko H6Q0F8z

Ryuji vs Maiko
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1