HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Area K!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 11, 2014 12:51 am

Though the display was pretty, the amount of practical experience gained was little in comparison to their other sessions. Still, Clefairy managed to level up, and Pachirisu was on the cusp. Either way, their bond between each other and Alice grew the more they practiced together. However, time seemed to be flying this morning, and afternoon was quickly approaching. If Alice wanted to dress nicely for her dinner with Hunter, she would need to hurry and get cleaned up!
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 11, 2014 2:26 am

Alice was satisfied with the training that had been done, and decided to return most of her team from there. "Okay, let's head back. I need to get ready for dinner." It might have seemed like a crazy thing to do considering how much time there was to go until then, but she was still suffering after the whole ordeal on Pinkan Island and it took her longer to get around.

Zubat fluttered alongside her as usual, within grasp if the trainer needed a leg and something to tug her along. After a refreshingly cold shower, body smelling nicely of moisturiser and perfume and deodrant, the young woman picked out her outfit. It wasn't a dress, but it was certainly fancy an eyecatching: a strapless indigo blue top with a cyan bow at its back and lace white shorts, matched with lilac floral sandals and golden accessories. Fiddling with her hair, Alice eventually managed to put it up, and before long, she was set to meet Hunter at seven as they had arranged, her trusty winged Pokemon still close just incase.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 12, 2014 3:47 am

Alice made her way down the sandy trails, back to the pier. The sand was still warm from the day's sun, though it was now casting an orange glow in the sky. There was only a couple hours of daylight left, if that. Leaning against a wooden post and looking out to the sea, the slender young man stood. His shaggy blonde hair rustled in the gentle sea breeze, eyes glistening like the pools of water reflected back into them.

The black canid Pokémon lifted his head, ears twitching as he looked toward Alice with those cold eyes. The Umbreon let out a slight yip, alerting his trainer. Hunter shifted, turning down to his partner, then eyes trailing up to Alice. His trousers were still shorts, but somewhat more dressy than those he had been wearing yesterday. He had on a simple shirt, with a short sleeved button up over top, though he had left it open and flapping in the breeze. He grinned boyishly, running one hand through his hair as the other was shoved into his pocket nervously.

He walked to meet Alice half way, the Umbreon keeping at his heels obediently. "Well I'm glad you made it! I was kind of worried you might stand me up to be honest, heh..." He trailed, letting the awkward moment settle in before pulling his hand back out of his pocket. "Oh right, come on this way," he offered his arm in a gentlemanly manner to lead Alice to the restaurant.

It was really nothing fancy, not compared to their last date. Still, it had its charms though the two seemed highly overdressed for the occasion. They were able to seat themselves, Hunter choosing a cozy booth for it to feel a bit more private during the tail end of the dinner rush. "I'll just have a water with lemon for now," he told the waitress, clad in classic 50's style diner attire. In fact, the whole place seemed to be themed that way. He turned back to Alice, "I'll have a malt later, I get them every time I come here," he laughed admittedly.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 13, 2014 3:01 am

Alice greeted the Umbreon that looked to her, glad to see the dark type again, as well as the trainer who owned him. "I'm glad I made it, too." She said, surprised at Hunter's admission, not understanding why he would make such an assumption. Despite that, she accepted his arm, happy to have some help in walking along when her feet were still complaining from the distant poacher battle and not-so-distant dance lessons they had endured.

The young woman took her seat in the booth, admiring the decor. Being from England, she hadn't really seen these kinds of places outside of movies or the rather expensive Selfridges stores - and they were always busy. The floor had black and white chequered tiles, the booths a bright red in comparison to the nearly-cyan blue of the stretched, semi-rectangular counter which also doubled as a bar. The waiting staff all had roller blades, and she realised then that there were some subtle Kalos influences around, too.

"I'll have a glass of water as well, please, and a large diet cola." Alice requested with a smile. Such warm weather required a lot of hydration, and it was fine to have something carbonated when she wouldn't be doing much wandering with the rest of her day. When the staff member went, the blonde had to ask, "So, anyway, why did you think I wouldn't show up? I was really looking forward to this, you know."
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 16, 2014 6:53 am

Hunter admired as the petite blonde took in her surroundings. She always looked so entranced by everything around her, and it was so fascinating to him. "So you like it then? Not too cliché, is it? I mean, the food is a bit more expensive than traditional burger bars, but the quality is just so much higher. Not to mention the atmosphere."

He blinked as Alice asked her question. As though it were completely obvious, he scratched his head for a way to explain it. "Well, you seem so proactive. You've gotten around the Orange Islands in practically record time for someone taking the challenges. On top of that, you're practically dating a gym Leader, right? I guess I figured you were just being nice, heh," he sputtered shyly toward the end of his statement.

After a few minutes, their waitress came back, a round tray holding their drinks. She set the two glasses before Alice, the cola fizzing delightfully. The one with lemon was set before Hunter, who proceeded to rub the acidic fruit along the rim of the glass before squeezing the wedge into the water and giving it a stir with his straw. The ice cubes clinked, swirling in the haze the juice created before completely dissolving.

"Do you know what you want?" Hunter asked, looking to Alice's blue eyes. The server waited by for an answer, ready to take her order if need be. On the other hand, her skates made it easy enough to roll on to the next required task if she were dismissed.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 16, 2014 7:06 am

"No, it isn't. I've never been to a place like this before, so it's really cool." Alice replied, "I've only ever seen something like this in movies and stuff." She looked surprised at what Hunter said to her, blinking a few times in bewilderment. "Oh. Is it really that quick? Honestly, I think when it comes to Mikan Gym, though, my team and I might be in trouble. Slowpoke will really struggle to hold me up then. Besides, we're not really taking many detours, although we are doing the order really weird..."

When he mentioned Danny, she shrugged, leaning back against the rest of the booth, "I really want to make it work with Danny, but I dunno. The distance is still a nightmare, but he is really lovely." The character said, unaware that both mod and actual modee considered the guy a right dick, "And I wasn't just being nice. You're a cool guy, it's been great meeting and hanging out with you. Besides, my ship to Trovita doesn't leave until tomorrow morning. It's hardly holding me back from anything to come here. And I worry I'm working my Pokemon too hard in training as it is. We've come really far from it, but I think everyone needs a rest at this point."

When the waitress returned, Alice thanked her for the drinks, letting out a surprised 'oh!' at being prompted, "Um, well. I'd like onion rings to start, and a blue cheese burger with bacon and sweet potato fries. Thank you." Alice beamed.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 16, 2014 9:02 pm

Hunter listened intently to Alice as she spoke, explaining several reasons for her to not have left the island yet. He seemed relatively cheerful the whole time, a soft smile across his lips. However, at the mention of Danny, even Alice's demeanor seemed to change. She talked on dreamily about her potential boyfriend, the smile on Hunter's face slowly fading as he hummed in response.

"Right, I understand," he said, though a bit more flatly than usual. Could Danny really have entranced her so? Hunter couldn't understand it. He had met the prick, and he was a womanizing dick from what he'd seen. Still, Alice seemed to be set on that for now. He sighed softly, closing his eyes and bringing the smile back. It didn't feel the same though, it wasn't as warm as before.

When the took their order, Hunter chimed in with his own, upgrading the Onion Rings to a full sized appetizer for the two of them. He ordered himself a blackened bacon cheese burger with peppercorn mayo and all the works. It was simple, yet flavorful. It wasn't long before their appetizer arrived, and soon after that their food. The restaurant had cleared out somewhat toward the end of their meal, dinner rush having passed.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Alice noticed the way Hunter's smile seemed to fade, and it made her uncomfortable and confused. Did it upset him to hear about her boyfriend? She wondered if he was interested, and then felt a little sick and ridiculous at the contemplation. It seemed egotistic to just make that assumption, as if the modelling and everything else must have gone to her head. She hadn't taken her medication in weeks now, and maybe the anxiety was beginning to strike. Then again, no withdrawal or other side effects had really hit that she noticed... Maybe dimensional traveling, or being in a coma or whatever this was, did that...?

She ordered a sorbet for dessert, although one of the many cakes had been tempting. A mixture of lemon and strawberry in a glass goblet of sorts refreshed her from the summer heat, although it was more bearable than the English equivalent. It wasn't muggy or sticky, dry and fresh heat rather than unnatural humidity. Alice made her contribution towards the bill and tip. Once the commercial started airing, she'd have more commission coming in, and the latest gym victory made her happy to be more charitable.

"I really enjoyed tonight, so thank you." The trainer said with genuine delight, smiling over at the other, "I get it if you don't want to. I know I have a tendency to make things awkward without meaning to, and I'm sorry, I just naturally do that... But if you're up for it, maybe we could go for drinks or something before we split off? I bet there are some great places to chill around here."
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 17, 2014 4:38 am

The dinner felt mildly awkward after the early conversation. It felt as if the two of them were too far stuck in their thoughts to properly communicate. Still, it progressed relatively smoothly. Hunter passed on desert, having finished off most of the appetizer himself. Still, when Alice offered her company further, he smiled again.

"Actually, I have wanted to show you this little secluded area of the beach since I met you," he admitted, smirking as he paid the rest of the tab. He took her by the hand suddenly, whisking her out the door quickly. "Come on, it's a full moon tonight, so it's perfect!"

Alice would have troubles keeping up with Hunter's long legs as he led her quickly down the beach. It was a ways off from the touristy side of things, and he led her through a rocky crag and into a gorgeous little cove. The sun had more or less set, the moon vibrant in the night sky.

He led her to the water's edge, placing a finger against Alice's lips, then to his own in a hushing style. Whispering lightly he spoke, "Shh, look," he moved his hand to point into the shallow pools. After a few moments of silence, several beautiful lights began glowing. They shone through the water, casting a variating light as the waves lapped the shore. The ripples reflected in the rock face behind them, creating a very romantic and secluded feeling.

"The Staryu, they come out at night. They shine brightest on full moons," Hunter said with a smirk, gazing into the water. It was hard to tell whether he was really deep, or just had boyish charms. Could he really have such a fanciful outlook on life, or was he just saying what he thought Alice wanted to hear?
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 17, 2014 1:33 pm

Alice was glad to have her Pokemon alongside her once the terrain became uneven. She wasn't the best at this kind of thing, and given the amount of pain such a trek put her in, she was glad for the support. This recovery thing was a bitch. Regardless, she followed Hunter to the cove, glad when they stopped, her shimmering Zubat deciding to hang upside-down from the stone ceiling above them while she waited.

A blink of surprise at Hunter's gesture, and then she looked out, amazed. The red glow of Staryu and Starmie gems were visible amongst the yellow beacons of Chinchou and Lanturn. It was like a festival display on calm sea water, and the young woman grinned. "Wow... This is amazing!" Alice insisted brightly, keeping her voice to a hushed volume as well. She felt so lucky to have witnessed it, and the timing of a full moon also seemed perfect and romantic. The stars in the sky seemed to be shining for them, the velvet indigo clear of cloud cover. "Thank you. Wow, they're all so beautiful!"
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 17, 2014 10:31 pm

Hunter stepped up behind Alice, gently placing his hands on her shoulders. "I'm glad you like it. I wanted you to see it..." He trailed, thumb mindlessly and gently rubbing over the skin on her shoulder. "I wanted you to see it before..." His arms quickly grasped around her, one hand covering her mouth. His arms were well toned, and held her tightly to his body struggle as she might.

Umbreon quickly moved between the humans and Alice's shimmering bat. He growled, fur rustling and baring his teeth to ward the Pokémon back. "Don't do anything stupid," Hunter said, looking to Alice's Pokémon. His left arm was wrapped around her arm and torso, the right partially around her other arm, forearm coming up and covering the girl's mouth. He rested his head into the nape of Alice's neck, toward her left ear.

"You know, I didn't want to do this...I really do like you," he spoke, almost as if trying to convince either himself or her of something. "I just...I don't have a choice...I wish things could have been different." What was going on?! This wasn't the Hunter Alice had met that day in the dance studio!
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 17, 2014 10:55 pm

Alice shivered slightly, brushing deeper as his fingers traced her bare shoulder, giving Hunter a sidelong glance. Had her suspicions been right all along? She let out a noise of surprise as he suddenly embraced her until the hold grew tighter, and before she knew it, the situation had spun into something completely different.

Zubat screeched, descending from the ceiling even as Umbreon became a threat, the human's warning meaning nothing to her. Alice might have saved her from some trivial trouble, but she had also saved countless others from worse, and the fright that the Pokemon felt was enormous. The human struggled, but apparently all those hours horse riding and working out just hadn't been enough. She was still weak from the Rocket attacks, and Hunter was bigger than he first appeared. Alice began to panic, tears running down her flushing cheeks, and she desperately stomped a heel onto the male's foot in hopes that it might force him to release her.

Zubat was still screeching, fluttering fretfully in the air, the silver light of the moon catching the shine of her green fur. She didn't know what to do, first instinct to fight, but too afraid of putting the girl at risk. If Alice could have got a command out, she would have said for Zubat to do anything - even at risk of hurting her, because this could go much more south than a short stay in a hospital bed. On the other hand, the option was to flee: to Ivy, to Danny or even to Luana. She was probably an iconic member of her team now. If Zubat could alert anyone to their plight, it would be enough, and better than vanishing away in silence.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 4:34 am

Umbreon kept shifting his stance as the Zubat fluttered about nervously. It was clearly at conflict with itself, which was good for Umbreon. Hunter on the other hand growled as Alice stomped her foot down on him. He stumbled back, but didn't release his grip. Instead he too, Alice with him, tumbling back into a wall.

"Don't make this harder than it has to be, Alice!" Hunter pleaded, though a bit more demanding than pleading. "But I have to do this!" His hand shifted beneath her chin, pressure against one side of her face. He had her, looking down into her eyes. He could do it now, just snap her neck and end her.

However, his eyes were not cold. His hand trembled, clearly having internal conflict of his own. They looked into hers, almost pleading for her to give him a reason not to do it. Any reason at all, an excuse so he wouldn't have to go through with it. Zubat screeched loudly, Umbreon yipping as well.

Not a moment later, a fist fell between Hunter and Alice, landing hard against  hunter's face. It sent him reeling, throwing Alice to the ground as well. Her head hit a rock, which would dizzy her and potentially cause a concussion. Should she manage to lift her head, a large figure walked to Hunter, who scrambled to his feet. Umbreon and Zubat both seemed to be KO'ed, laying on the ground in ruffed up heaps.

The larger figure quickly shot a bulky arm out, grasping Hunter by the throat and lifting him into the air. The blonde flailed, kicking as his hands desperately grabbed at the hand. The man was clad in all black, ominous as he tossed Hunter with ease into the shallow pools. He walked over, boots clicking heavily on the rocky surface to Alice. He knelt, grabbing her by the back of her hair to raise her head to face him.

It was him, those eyes weren't ones to be mistaken. The heterochromial colors looking into her dazed eyes coldly. He pulled out a rag, covering Alice's mouth and nose with it. What is that smell? Chloroform?! Alice was slowly put under, and would find it difficult to remain conscious. She was heaved under his arm, carried around her stomach like a rag doll as she faced the ground.

Fading in and out, it was hard to grasp all that was happening. Slipping between consciousness and her dreams, where was the line? The sound of waves, moonlight on the beach. The sound of shifting sands as heavy boots trod through, and the smell of the ocean breeze. When Alice awoke, she was back in her bed in the hotel. Zubat's pokéball was on the bedside table, the Pokémon seeming to be at full health.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 5:11 am

Alice stared up at Hunter, sobbing and horrified. She begged behind the grasp of his hand, the cries of her Pokemon crushing her pounding heart. Then, something wrought a scream from her: shock in the form of a fist, splitting them in two, and the momentum sent Alice flying backwards. There was no way to catch herself, and she slammed backwards into a rock, head bouncing off the hard and weathered surface. The heat of blood sticking to loose blonde hair flooded amongst the pain, and Alice inhaled deeply, trying to focus. The darkness of the cove didn't help, the glowing orbs of red all fuzzy ahead of her.

Her saviour approached, seeming to fade into the scenery until she saw his eyes. Alice tried to speak, but it came out as a droning mumble, and then it happened again. It wasn't a hand this time, but chloroform, and Alice had no will to fight now. She was subdued effortlessly, trying to stay awake as her eyelids drooped. This was the end of everything, she knew it. The truth would come out soon. Maybe she would wake up in a hospital where no Pokemon waited, or she would be dead. Her mind tried to focus on her Pokemon and all of the sadness. Real or not, Alice just didn't want to lose them.

Everything went black, but when she gradually came around, Alice could smell the sea and the hotel room. Her head thumped, but the trainer was surprisingly alright. Fatigued, Alice still managed to jerk upward, her heels carelessly tossed by one side of the bed, her clothes from last night stained with blood and dirt on her body. Zubat was on the side table, staring at her desperately through the shell of pink.

Alice just burst into tears, getting up unsteadily to release her. The Pokemon wasted no time in swooping down, smothering her in love and doting cries while she held on, wings flapping awkwardly beneath skinny porcelain arms. Zubat had been unconscious, she wasn't able to try and tell her how they were alright. All the duo knew was that they were. She couldn't recall much herself, except for those eyes...

What had Hunter tried to do, and why? And why had he saved her?
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 6:12 am

The reunion was sentimental and highly emotional. That was only to be expected after Alice had just had her very life threatened. Still, many questions loomed surrounding the events to the night prior. Alice would find that though her clothes were dirty, somebody had cleaned most of her cuts and the dirt from her body. She didn't have long to dwell on this though, as moments later there was a knock at her suite door.

"Room Service. We have a wake up call for Alice Hope and some breakfast," a muffled voice came from the other side of the door. The smell of food wafted through. It smelled delicious, but who had ordered it? The door was tried, opening with ease as it had been left unlocked. A bellhop rolled a cart in, containing a breakfast feast on it. Silver platters with lids covering them to retain heat made it all look very expensive.

"Oh good, you're awake. Had a long night, huh?" He asked, giving Alice a once over. He was plain himself, clad in the hotel's uniform. Short brown hair, brown eyes, and lackluster features. Pretty much nothing notable or memorable about him. Still, he took note of Alice's dirty clothes, which she had yet to change from.

"Don't worry, I understand. Work hard, play hard, right?" His voice was really mellow, just shy of monotonous. How could someone be so boring?! "Oh, your boyfriend left a note for you, too. He said he would catch up with you later since he had something to do," he set the envelope on the tray, before taking his leave.

The door clicked shut behind him. Now there was this ominous letter before her. Was it from him? Upon opening the letter, it was short and sweet. Well, maybe less of the latter. It was straight to the point at least. Say nothing. Or else. A threat? It was unnerving at the very least.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 7:01 am

Alice practically lunged out of her skin at the door being knocked on, heart racing miles a minute and inducing the old dizziness from before. When the bellhop entered, she sat stock still, watching with wide eyes and barely returning his statements with anything. His ending made her frown, and she stumbled over to check the note. She read it aloud for Zubat. "Well, shit. We know who left that... But my boyfriend? Really."

She set it back down, releasing her team on an exhausted announcement so that they could all eat with her. Alice tucked into croissants, with her favourite, following it up with hash browns, sausages and cloud-fluffy scrambled eggs. There was milk and water, and when she was full, Alice hurried to shower and change, tidying things away into PC Storage for the time being. All of the routine was occasionally interrupted by scolding Deino, who was forever battle ready.

Alice was more hesitant on who to return this time, and Zubat wasn't going in that ball if her life depended on it. In the end, the shiny and her pinkan-Pachirisu who was quick and well-trained joined the summer-dressed blonde, who smelled of the angelic Diamond Only, on her lift ride and exit of Luana's hotel. The trio made their way out towards the docks, keeping an eye out for potential threats, and well-built saviours with different coloured eyes...
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 7:12 am

The day was cool compared to what it had been. The sky was overcast, the breeze stronger than usual. The foreboding storm was imminent, but had yet to begin raining yet. In the distance the sky was dark with a storm cell. It might be rough sailing, but as far as could be told the ferry was still running.

Passing by an alley, a voice called out. "Alice!" It was hushed but urgent, just enough to reach her ears. If she stopped to look, the distorted face if a familiar blonde could be seen. He had a white bandage wrapped around his head, covering one eye. Clearly the one that had taken the brunt of the punch, based on the bruise across his jaw line. Bruises like finger prints were around his throat.

He looked shaken, scared. His eyes were pleading, almost tear filled. "Please Alice, I'm so sorry," he sobbed a bit, hoping she would stop and listen. I don't know who that was, but...something about him- it isn't right. Nobody should be that strong," he said shakily. "I was being blackmailed to do that to you...but, I couldn't. I'm sorry..." His eyes darted around, checking their surroundings for a moment. He was clearly on edge. "I don't know who was blackmailing me, but this guy...he's more dangerous...please be careful..."
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 7:19 am

Alice was glad that it was cooler out, given how she wasn't the best person when it came to the heat. It was always nice to have Zubat around to create a breeze, and where possible, she hid in the shade. The ferry was running, which was good, and there was time to spare. It just was a shame that she felt and possibly looked like Hell. No amount of fancy work could fix that shit.

A voice called out, and she felt a sense of dread. Pachirisu jumped as Zubat screeched, on attack mode, which was unusual for the friendly Pokemon. Alice listened from a good distance, but didn't dare come closer, suspicious. "What were they blackmailing you with?" She asked. It couldn't have been the Rocket, could it? He had rescued her, unless it was a set up to make her question sides, "When did that even happen? Like-- When did it start? If you tell me what you know, I might actually be able to help fix it!"
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 7:33 am

Hunter's good eye welled with tears, "I'm so sorry, Alice," he repeated, taking a couple steps toward her and the exit of the alley. "I knew you would be here. They told me to wait here for you. I don't know why they want you dead, I swear-" he was having troubles talking, especially with his swollen and possibly broken jaw. It was clearly causing him pain. He seemed to be favoring one leg a bit as well, possibly from being thrown.

"I didn't lie though, I swear. I really did...I really do like you," he said, trying to explain. "They were..." His eyes darted again, a look of dread washing over him. "I-I have to go now," he stuttered, quickly running off. What could have scared him so badly? What would have been strong enough to make him kill another being?! Looking back, Alice would see nothing but the bustling pier.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 7:37 am

Alice frowned, watching Hunter go. That was terrible, and she somehow felt bad even though she wasn't the one at fault. "Zubat, use your supersonic around here and spread it far. See if you can pick up anything suspicious, preferably whoever just scared Hunter senseless like that." She ordered. They only had so much time, but Alice was starting to worry. If they let him go, would he end up dead instead of her?
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 10:29 pm

Though Zubat's echo location was great for finding variances, it didn't help much in this situation. There were simply too many people out there for it to do any good. The creature looked disappointed, hovering near Alice's head and doing her best to say nothing was found. Meanwhile a foghorn blew, the ship was beginning to board.
Sponsored content

Area K! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area K!   Area K! - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Area K!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4