HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 22, 2014 12:12 am

"Well...you do have a point....although I'm not too concerned about myself. Thank you guys." Kiku said, sighing once more as he glanced over to his Neko companion, who hadn't said a word and wouldn't look Kiku in the eye, thinking that most of what had happened was from his bad luck.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 22, 2014 12:37 am

Tyler walked over to Kiku and handed him a match. It had a black tip. "Light that if that wolf or anyone else tries to kill you two, but only use it for emergency's." He said he knelt down and rubbed his hair in between his ears. "Now it was partly my fault if I knew he was a werewolf i wouldn't of said you were a cat so loudly it wasn't your fault ok?" He said as he looked into Pains eyes trying to show him that he was being honest.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 22, 2014 1:26 am

Kiku nodded and placed the match somewhere in his kimono where it'd be secure and safe.

Pain also nodded at Tyler's word. He then began to purr, eyes closing as his tail swayed happily behind him. This caused the 100 year old Neo Wolf that was Pain's surrogate father and/or brother to chuckle and smile at the two, Tyler was rather interesting to him.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 22, 2014 1:32 am

Bane bowed. "When you light it I'll show up from the flames well an apperation of me will but I control it." He said as waved his arm's. He yawned "It's getting late we'll walk the both of you to the INN and we'll head home." He said to Tyler and the other two.

Tyler had quickly grown fond of the small black Neo kitten. "Come on pain you can tell me more about your self like...uhm how did you get to the island? perhaps or maybe what you like to eat." He said he was being friendlier than a demon most likely would of been. His qualities weren't freakish but he didn't disrespect any one around here though Bane and him seemed very close.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 22, 2014 2:24 am

"I like fish, but I love potatoes. I honestly didn't know about this island until I met Kiku." Pain replied to Tyler.

Kiku nodded to Bane and thanked him for his kindness as Pain spoke to Tyler.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 22, 2014 2:56 am

Bane walked on in silence.

Tyler looked at pain how did the two of you meet?" He said he was very curious maybe to curious for his own good.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 22, 2014 3:59 am

"Well....I was being attacked by a group of humans and Kiku was able to convince a group of his friends to help scare the humans off and he's been taking care of me since." Pain said, summerizing the events that led to the bond that Pain and Kiku had after knowing each other for two years.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 24, 2014 1:08 am

Tyler smiled. "That's nice that's kinda how me and Mr.grumpy back there meet...kinda he was the one attacking me though I seemed to get into his head and he stopped and started to act nice." Tyler said. "Wanna ride on my shoulders or are you too big for that?" He said in a light playful tone.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 24, 2014 1:39 am

"What do I look like? A five year old?" Pain replied in the same tone, a smile stretching across his face broadly as Kiku was already following Bane, so there was distance between the Neko and his guardian, but only enough for the elder to not hear the younger add on:

"Y'know, it's weird. Me and Kiku jave known each other for two years and are very close but I lnow nothing of what his life was like before meeting me..." he hummed, making sure that only Tyler heard his thought.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 24, 2014 1:44 am

"Well, he might be like bane doesn't want to talk about it to much you see what I've gathered from others around here was that he was made by humans for a war called the cyber war. He would of been killed then he came hear." He said as he sped through Banes history. "And, I'm guessing that's a no?" He said. Though he kept a bit of distance he felt oddly like he could trust pain.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 24, 2014 2:23 am

"Well, he's told me that he had seven older brothers, the oldest that his kind-Neo Wolves has ever lived to be is 2000, and that he's the youngest out of his siblings at 100." Pain said thoughtfully as he made to follow the other two, but made sure to keep out of hearing distance.

"I myself don't even remember much about my own past, now that I think about it...most of it is a blur." he added after some time.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 24, 2014 2:37 am

Tyler's eye's grew a bit dark. "I choose to forget mine." he said he put his hands into his pocket. He shifted his eye's to the ground.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 24, 2014 1:05 pm

"Well, sometimes it's better to focus on the here and now, y'know?" Pain said, attempting to make Tyler feel better. By this point, they were getting closer to The Great Oak Tavern and Inn.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 25, 2014 4:49 pm

They were in sight. "we'll watch you enter from here this way we know you got in there safe." Bane said turning to Kiku. "Remember that match is one time only and fore emrgencyes." He said in a reminding tone.

Tyler squat down and rubbed Pains head. "Well I hope to see you around sometime little buddy." He said in a slight happy tone. He smiled friendly.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 25, 2014 5:40 pm

Kiku nodded in understanding, a small smile gracing his features before he went to enter the place he's heard quite a bit about from a few friends of his.

"Hope to see ya around too."Pain grinned, before following after Kiku into The Great Oak. Once inside, both had noticed the demon Bane had almost gotten into a death match with, a living ball of fire, and many hydra heads.

Both sat next to the living ball of fire, Pain sitting between it and Kiku, the Neko glancing at it curiously as he greeted it politely with a small smile.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 12:26 am

(Bane isn't a demon)
Bane and Tyler walked stiff legged to there tree fort of a house. Bane had meditated for about 3 months time soe the trees would began to bend over him in a protected roof. The rest were made from large stones that had takend monthes to shape by copper tools. "Home sweet home." He said as he lit a match and made a fire in the middle of the house. there were dug out hollows lined with soft moss sweet smelling honeysuckles and soft leaves. Tyler laid down. "I can act like a human for a bit finely." He said with a smile. "That Kit pain was very cute I mean those eye's were so adorable." He said. Bane laid down and grumbled. "I don't want to hear about it Tyler just go to bed." he said.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 27, 2014 12:20 pm

Xelta tilted his head, uh... body, in the kittens direction, then gave a soft smile of his own, then he returned to the food to eat a bit more, an odd sortment of food he was eating, just a bunch of things that seem flammable.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 30, 2014 1:29 am

Pain leaned forward, resting his chin onto the countertop. His form mostly resembled a human boy's now, with fair skin and blonde hair. He wore clothes of varying shades of brown, with some white here and there. Yet, he still had the black cat ears and tail. This was his true form he had morphed into rather randomly on his part.

"I've been wondering, but is it ever hard to walk in those? Because I don't remember you having them until recently." Kiku asked, regarding Pain's footwear, which were high heeled boots of sorts.

"No, it's not hard to walk in these." Pain muttered, before turning his head to call out to the owner of the Great Oak with: "Um, do you have any fish?.... Or milk?...Or potatoes?.... Actually, I'd like milk please, if ya got it.~"
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Bane wasn't able to sleep so he walked to the clearing behind the Great Oak Inn. It was a ways away but the flash of fire still shone brightly.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 19, 2014 8:18 pm

Xelta finished his meal, thanked the hydra for the food, then flew outside and far off into the distance. He flew around and looked for a darkened area on the streets not on n alleyway since some creature prefer having no light and they usually sleep there. After found a spot, he floated there, lighting the area up, and fell asleep.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 20, 2014 6:49 pm

Bane started to get tunnel vision. "Dang it." he said he ran deep into the woods and blacked out for the rest of the night.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3