HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lover of Winged Beasts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Beirsinglat

Lover of Winged Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Lover of Winged Beasts   Lover of Winged Beasts H6Q0F8zMon Apr 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Hello, fellow Pokemon addicts!

My name is Frank, sixteen years of age. For some reason, I just love Flying-type Pokemon and whenever I play the games, I always try to find a Flying-type, capture it, store my starter Pokemon in the PC, and then as my journey goes, I fill my team full of Flying-type Pokemon.

I like this forum so far and I hope I meet new friends.
Hope
Hope

PostSubject: re: lover   Lover of Winged Beasts H6Q0F8zMon Apr 28, 2014 6:52 pm

welcome to the site! you may find surprises, tricks, and other crazy things here. You'll never know what to expect.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lover of Winged Beasts   Lover of Winged Beasts H6Q0F8zMon Apr 28, 2014 7:27 pm

hey man
You are not alone at that i allways do the same thing. But I finish the game first and go gather steel types in the game. I am a mod here so have you rp'ed before? if you need help something feel free to ask me ;) 
Have fun.
Beirsinglat

PostSubject: Re: Lover of Winged Beasts   Lover of Winged Beasts H6Q0F8zMon Apr 28, 2014 7:33 pm

Thank you, Serina.

Steel-types are very good in my opinion. They have excellent Defense, can pack a good punch, and Steel Pokemon have an awesome appearance. I've been role-playing for a year now and the days go on. It's my pleasure to meet you.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Lover of Winged Beasts   Lover of Winged Beasts H6Q0F8zTue Apr 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Welcome~
Beirsinglat

PostSubject: Re: Lover of Winged Beasts   Lover of Winged Beasts H6Q0F8zTue Apr 29, 2014 8:16 pm

Thank you! :)
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Lover of Winged Beasts   Lover of Winged Beasts H6Q0F8zTue Apr 29, 2014 8:19 pm

Hey, welcome to PWRPG. I'm a dark/ghost type lover my self. If you ever need a interest check you can ask me or you can just post a topic. So have fun and keep safe from...BLAKE!!!
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Lover of Winged Beasts   Lover of Winged Beasts H6Q0F8zTue Apr 29, 2014 9:22 pm

Hey, welcome!

I don't have a specific type preference (fire types*cough*). But anyway, hope you have a great time here with us crazy people that love Pokemon. :3
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Lover of Winged Beasts   Lover of Winged Beasts H6Q0F8zTue Apr 29, 2014 11:44 pm

hello welcome to the sight gotta say I like dark and psychic types there opposites that work well together and cover each others weaknesses my favorite team up of the 2 has to be umbreon and espeon anyway hope you have fun
Beirsinglat

PostSubject: Re: Lover of Winged Beasts   Lover of Winged Beasts H6Q0F8zWed Apr 30, 2014 7:42 am

Awwwh, thank you for all the welcomes! :3 I actually originally liked Fire-types but I found them too powerful and I wanted to focus on one Type that's just right about balanced and I found Flying-types perfect.

Welp, let’s go ahead and enjoy our favorite Types. Haha.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lover of Winged Beasts   Lover of Winged Beasts H6Q0F8z

Lover of Winged Beasts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1