HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slowpoke's Away Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

Slowpoke's Away Thread Empty
PostSubject: Slowpoke's Away Thread   Slowpoke's Away Thread H6Q0F8zThu Mar 20, 2014 12:09 am

So, I hate making new topics for every little thing, so this is where I'll post if I plan to be away for an extended period of time/get back from said extended period of time.

With that said, I'll be gone for a little over a week. Well, at the very least my activity will be sporadic. I'm going with my mom to visit my sister and will be gone starting this Friday(21st?) until about Monday (the 31st I believe). I'm just hoping that my bf doesn't get his taxes back while I'm away and blow it on an X-Box One (though I wouldn't mind too much coming home to a PS4 lol).
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Slowpoke's Away Thread   Slowpoke's Away Thread H6Q0F8zFri Mar 21, 2014 8:10 am

Leaving tonight, got my plushes all packed for the trip =3

Slowpoke's Away Thread XttOlMT
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Slowpoke's Away Thread   Slowpoke's Away Thread H6Q0F8zFri Mar 21, 2014 10:45 am

See you soon! Calumon is coming out amazing!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slowpoke's Away Thread   Slowpoke's Away Thread H6Q0F8z

Slowpoke's Away Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1