HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 22, 2014 9:50 pm

The boy's courage and dedication to protect his pokemon caught Rayquaza's eye as he saw Joel cover Fennekin, taking the full force of the attack himself for the safety of his partner. This was indeed a trainer which showed honor for pokemon, something Rayquaza hasn't seen in a while. It only saw man's destruction and evil side which resulted from the poachers. "Quaza.." It said calmly. Then a sudden charge of electricity struck Rayquaza, it was clear the poachers had caught up to him as two men dressed in a combination of red and black coats stood behind him as he fell from the sky. The big one was indeed the strongest as his partner was a Raichu, while the second man only had a Bulbasaur at his side. "You take care of that boy, while I prepare to take Rayquaza back to the lab." The big guy said to his partner. Rayquaza however wasn't going to go down this easy, even though it was paralyzed it managed to unleash one more attack upon the poacher boss, Akio and his partner Raichu. A big and vicious strike of wind hit Akio and Raichu, the attack known as Air Slash was used by Rayquaza as a last attempt to stop the poachers. However there was still the grunt with a Bulbasaur to be taken care of, and Rayquaza was defenseless as it was paralyzed. Would Joel stop this grunt poacher, or take this opportunity to make a run for it and leave Rayquaza in the hands of the poacher grunt?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 22, 2014 10:24 pm

Joel immediately ran over and shoved the grunt with the Bulbasaur immediately shouting
"Hey who do you think you are to try and hurt the legendary Rayquaza like that what has it ever done to you?!"
clutching a pokeball in his hand as, he said
"You wanna take someone on then don't be a coward and take on a defenseless opponent"
he squared up to him and said
"Take me on if you think you can"
clutching the pokeball tightly and waiting for the Poacher Grunt to make his move.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 22, 2014 10:40 pm

Spoiler:
"Coward?! I'm not a coward! I'll show you who you just messed with. Use Tackle Bulbasaur!" The grunt replied in anger and gave his first command. The Bulbasaur charged at Joel and would attempt to tackle him, if Joel however released a pokemon into battle then the Bulbasaur would change its Tackle towards the pokemon
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 22, 2014 10:47 pm

Joel laughed
"Of course you're a coward after all you attack a defenseless opponent.. well or so, you thought"
he then launched the pokeball into the air as, Staravia emerged and he called
"Double Team!"
causing, Bulbasaur to go straight through a copy then the remain three copies followed in when Joel called out
"Now follow it up with a Wing Attack and let's teach them a lesson"
Staravia and his copies all going in from different angles with Wing Attacks to make it difficult for him to dodge as, he probably wouldn't know who he should be dodging.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 23, 2014 10:49 pm

As the doubles and the real Staravia charged at Bulbasaur, he tried to dodge the attack by jumping up, hoping the Staravia charging at him from above would be a double, but he was wrong. The wing attack connected, sending Bulbasaur flying backwards. It struck its feet into the ground, stopping it from being sent backwards any further. It struggled to get up from the attack, but with effort it eventually got back up. "Use Growl then Vine Whip." The grunt commanded, Bulbasaur then growled cutely at the Staravia, which reduced its attack stat. Vines then rose from its back and went for Staravia, the vines striking at Staravia in an attempt to hit it out of the sky
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 23, 2014 10:55 pm

Luckily for Joel, the Vine Whip attack missed Staravia but, unfortunately it meant that Staravia no longer had it's doubles and Joel quickly called
"Now let's use Quick Wing"
Hoping that it would still be able to land a strike charging up a Wing Attack before, moving in at high speed using Quick Attack trying to strike and do maximum damage hopefully before Bulbasaur could dodge moving in a swift and incredibly agile manner.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 24, 2014 9:50 pm

The Staravia had dodged the attacks by using a set of quick swift movements, it was indeed a beautiful bird pokemon. Though it only continued to frustrate the poacher group's grunt. "Counter with Tackle!" The grunt said stupidly, Bulbasaur charged at the now very quick Staravia, and collided with it as it Tackled Staravia. But Staravia's combination attack was indeed too much for the grass type to handle, which caused it to faint as it was sent flying backwards. "Bulbasaur!" the grunt said as he faced defeat. "This isn't over, we're gonna catch Rayquaza no matter what!" He said to Joel. The grunt then took his Bulbasaur, the leader Akio and his pokemon Raichu back onto an aircraft which flew away at a great speed.
Rayquaza however was surprised that the boy, Joel, protected it when it could not protect itself. The paralyze effects wore off, and Rayquaza got up and flew towards Joel. "Rayquaza.." Rayquaza said, it was clear that it is truly thankful. Rayquaza then took to the skies above and flew back to his home.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 24, 2014 10:04 pm

Joel smiled at the sight he had just witnessed and let Fennekin out of his jacket. He then called to the Poachers
"You're getting nothing you hear me so, you better start making yourselves a Plan B!"
Fennekin barked after them
"Fenn.e.kin!"
Joel then decided if he were ever to truly protect Rayquaza and see the mighty beast again he would have to locate it and he then made it his mission to find Rayquaza at some point on his journey when the opportunity arises.

Joel then looked around as, he decided that he'd need to train a little bit more before he'd even consider challenging the Santalune City Gym. That was just the sort of trainer he was, ever-cautious and wanting to ensure that he was 100% ready for the gym before, going after a badge. He then continued to look around the surrounding area for any potential pokemon to train against before eventually clapping eyes on a _______ then taking his pokedex from his pocket he scanned the pokemon in and got ready for whatever may happen next. Looking to his Staravia that was flying above him and then his Fennekin that was sitting on his shoulder.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 25, 2014 10:14 pm

"Gible!" the pokemon said excitedly, it always liked meeting new people. Level 15 Gibble appeared, Gibble then charged at Fennekin and tried to tackle it off of Joel's shoulder so they could play
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 26, 2014 2:56 pm

Fennekin jumped down and laughed before, continuing to play with the Gible. Joel laughed too as, he thought about maybe capturing it. Taking some food; his father gave him, from his bag he then offered it to the Gible knowing that the food was specially made for Dragon Types; In fact he had food for every type of pokemon there is because, his father being an explorer knew to be ready for any and every situation that may arise. Joel then smiled as he offered the pokemon food to the Gible watching for Gible's reaction to it so, that he could react accordingly.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 26, 2014 5:24 pm

"Gible..?" The Gible said curiously as it inspected the food, before jumping straight to eating the food. Gible was clearly had a playful and friendly personality. "Gible Gible." It said as it finished his food, thanking Joel. He then looked at Joel with cute longing eyes, wanting to be apart of his team, he wanted a family, and Joel could be that family.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm

Joel smiled placing a pokeball to the floor for Gible to choose whether or not to join his team instead of jumping to conclusions. Fennekin also looked more than happy with the decision to have Gible join their team as, he was getting along brilliantly with his new friend. Joel then asking
"So, you wanna join the family then buddy? I mean it's your decision I won't force you to do anything"
then looking to Gible and smiling happily as, he longed for Gible to join his team.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 27, 2014 10:46 am

Gible did want to join this family and was happy to see Joel wanted him to join too. Though Gible wanted to have some more fun first. "Gible!" It said playfully as it charged at Fennekin and tried to hit it with a full body slam as it used Take Down. It was clear Gible wanted a battle before joining the team, though would it join if it won the battle? Gible didn't want to loose yet another family, so he had to make sure first that this family can take care of themselves. Thus the reason he wanted a battle
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 27, 2014 3:27 pm

Joel smiled
"Ok then buddy if you wanna battle first then that's fine. Fennekin dodge then return to my side and Staravia go in with a Quick Double Wing"
Fennekin rolling aside before running back over to Joel and jumping up onto his shoulder. Staravia then moved in with pace and split into four copies of herself with double team then continuing to build up pace as, her wings turned hard as steel and metallic in appearance using Steel Wing and finally trying to increase her power and velocity by dashing it with Quick Attack to make the move do maximum damage and show Gible that they could handle themselves in a battle when it came down to it. Joel hoped that Gible would have a little bit of trouble with dodging due to his short legs but, Joel also knew never to underestimate an opponent as, they could surprise you and thereby he kept his guard up.

(Ryuji I wanna talk to you when I can k?)
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 27, 2014 4:38 pm

(Sure, you can always PM me though XD)
Gible's attack had missed as Fennekin Dodged, then Staravia came in with combination attack known as Quick Wing, it was indeed a strong attack, and accompanied by doubles made it harder for Gible to dodge, and that's not even counting its short leg disadvantage. But, this Gible was used to attacks and knew how to defend himself against them without dodging, but by countering. "GIBLE!!!" It screamed as it used Dragon Rage, sending a big shockwave of pure rage towards the four doubles and the real Staravia. It indeed was a quick attack as well, so Staravia might have a hard time dodging this move, but it sure did work to defend Gible as the birds would either be hit or would have to swerve out of the way and thus end their attack made on Gible. "Gible Gible." it said as it smiled when it showed Joel its strategy to dodge moves
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 30, 2014 1:02 pm

Joel was impressed calling to the attacking Staravia's
"Pull up and use this opportunity to gain a height advantage, then repeat from above"
Staravia and her doubles doing as Joel had said getting above the countered attack with momentum before immediately dive bombing Gible with the Quick Wing attacks from above hoping to have the added power from gravity pulling them down.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 01, 2014 5:06 pm

Gible might not be able to run fast due to his short legs, but he could surely jump, which was all he needed as the Staravias came from above. Just when they were about to hit, he jumped forward which would cause the Staravias to plummet into the ground hurting itself and the doubles dispersing. Gible then scratched on the ground and used Sand Attack on the Staravia
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 02, 2014 9:29 pm

The Staravia's tried to pull up but, were unable to as they were sent careering into the ground the doubles disappearing and Staravia taking some considerable damage, Joel immediately asked
"Can you continue?"
Staravia pushing herself up on to her talons before, dodging the Sand Attack and nodding as she replied
"Staravia"
Joel then smiled
"Ok then, Now lets use Growl and then follow it up with Quick Wing but, throw in a spin!"
Staravia immediately letting out a low growl to try and lower Gible's attack power. Staravia then took to the skies and started to spin as, her wings turned metallic once more with Steel Wing and then doubling up with Quick Attack to give it some added power hopefully making the drill more effective and her wings hit with more force.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 03, 2014 2:17 pm

Staravia plummeted into the ground but was quick to get up and avoid the Sand Attack. Joel then gave the next command for Staravia, it growled at Gible lowering his attack stat, then flew at him with the Quick Wing combination. It was too late for Gible to dodge, Staravia connected with its Quick Wing combination atttack and Gible was sent flying backwards. As the dust cleared, Joel would see the Gible was still in the battle, though it was almost out of the fight as it struggled a bit to get up. Covered in scratches, the Gible was hurt and one more attack like that would surely end the fight. "GIBLE!" Gible unleashed another Dragon Rage at Staravia, sending the shockwave at a great speed towards the flying type wanting to smack it out of the air. If the attack hit, Gible would charge at Staravia on the ground with a Tackle
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 11, 2014 9:23 am

(Soz took so, long to reply didn't know what to put or how to reply and then as, I kept thinking I later forgot to reply)

Joel immediately called
"Spin and dodge with Quick Attack"
Staravia quickly maneuvering out of the way of the Dragon Rage attack by spinning. Joel then beckoned
"Next let's use Quick Steel Tackle"
Staravia knowing how to pull this off as, she began using Quick Attack to pick up speed, then Steel Wing as, her wings became metallic in appearance and she put power into the tackle before using the Quick Attack's speed to continue propulsion putting her Steel Wing's in front of her like a drill and throwing in a spin for maximum power.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 11, 2014 6:33 pm

An amazing combination which must've taken some strain on the bird pokemon, using three moves in one, connected with the Gible sending it flying in explosive power. Once the smoke cleared it would become clear that Gible had fainted. After a few seconds it woke up and walked towards Joel. "Gible." It said with a smile, showing it was ready to be captured and agreed to go with this family
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 11, 2014 8:42 pm

Joel grinned as, Staravia landed next to him quite tired thanks to the long-lasting and tough battle. Joel said
"Thanks Staravia you did an awesome job so, rest up"
then taking Staravia's pokeball from his belt and returning Staravia before, shrinking the pokeball and clipping it back onto the belt. He then removed an empty one and showed it to Gible to allow Gible to capture himself. Fennekin laughed happily on Joel's shoulder at the prospect of having a new friend and a new teammate.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 11, 2014 9:21 pm

(My last post, I've quit modding- go look in the staff area for an explanation)
The Gible jumped at the pokeball hitting it with its head. A red beam sucked up the pokemon and the pokeball closed. After a few shakes, the pokeball stood still and a bing signaled that the Gible was caught.
(You can also add Gible to you party now, again if you see the staff topic I made you'll know the reason. I'm not really in the mood to do anything. But, its been fun Mark :) Hopefully one day we can rp again together)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)   Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Starting in the best way possible; with new friends (Ask me to join)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2