HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

With A Friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Mew
Mew

With A Friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With A Friend   With A Friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 4:22 pm

"I don't think so, riolu I think are blue with only a single black stripe. This is black with lots of blue stripes" says Kenna looking at it

PostSubject: Re: With A Friend   With A Friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 4:24 pm

"Don't wanna think about it. I might guess it and there's no fun anymore. So, I don't think there's something good here anymore. Next town?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: With A Friend   With A Friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 4:25 pm

"Well keep the egg, it might be a rare pokemon" says Kenna

PostSubject: Re: With A Friend   With A Friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 4:28 pm

"Of course I will. Well, let's go."
PloKoon97

PostSubject: Re: With A Friend   With A Friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 27, 2011 3:59 am

"Oh man Gyarados is gonna be so mad if I dont get Kirlia his dawn stone but Oh well I can always fish I know Milotic wouldn't mind" said Jace
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With A Friend   With A Friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

With A Friend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2