HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching for a new friend...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

Searching for a new friend... Empty
PostSubject: Searching for a new friend...   Searching for a new friend... H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Cyrus, after leaving Snowpoint City, was wandering around the outskirts looking for a friend, human or pokemon. He was eager to begin his journey with his trusted allies. Frost, Cyrus' partner nipped his ear slightly causing a sharp sting which made Cyrus jump. He looked at Frost and told him " Don't worry no one could ever replace you Frost ". Suddenly he bumped into someone coming from behind a tree.He stood up and brushed all the snow off him. He then confronted the person.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new friend...   Searching for a new friend... H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Nicolas just came out of the plane and felt a chill come over him. He had just arrived from opelucid city and was now in sinnoh, snowpoint city. His parents and him wanted to come on a ski vacantion here but he had not expected that the climat was so diffrent, He began to shiver as he stepped into the snow. The weather in unova was much more diffrent then hear as he felt the cold win brush against his cheecks. ''Brr now I wish I had not come along with you two'' Nicolas said to his parents as the only thing they did was laugh and say that he would get used to the cold very soon. He shivered again as they began to walk to the house they had rented for their holiday. Even with his warm coat and snowboots he still felt very cold. They just kept walking as it began to snow. ''Oh this only makes it so much better'' Nico said to himself as he looked around for the house. It was no where to be seen as he just kept following his parents. He could soon see some smoke as a cottage slowly started to appear in the horizon. He could see that the chimney was creating all the smoke.

The only thing Ian could think of was the warmth he would feel in that house as he wondered if all the Sinooh region's were like this. He was about to enter when his parents pushed them outside telling him to go and look for some friends. He tried to get through but they shut the door in front of his nose. ''Well I guess they won't let me in unless I have found someone'' He said sighing as felt the cold getting less irritating. He walked towards what he thought would be the outskirts of the town and saw the outlines of a person in there and if he was not mistaking he could also see the outlines of an eevee. He quickly hid behind a tree not wanting to scare the boy as he came out when he came closer. ''Hey I am Nicolas but you can call me Nico nice to meet you. So are you from around here?'' He hoped to make friends with him so he would return to the cottage and maybe invite him for some warm coco.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new friend...   Searching for a new friend... H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 11:26 pm

Cyrus chuckled, apologising for bumping into him. He then noticed some pokeballs on Nico's belt. Cyrus was so excited. Another trainer like him. Cyrus asked Nico if he wanted to battle.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new friend...   Searching for a new friend... H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 10:52 am

''A Battle?'' Nico asked while looking around as he saw a belt with pokeballs on it. ''Uh Sure why not'' He replied to that question with a warm smile, even thought he felt freezing cold inside. He had allways been nice to everyone unless something really special had happened. He was wondering what pokemon he should use against his new-found opponent. He had pawniard with him, venonat, and dwebble as he wondered what the best choice of pokemon would be in this weather. Venonat would probably freeze, and dwebble would not come out of his shell so he had only one option. He got the pokeball at the last place of his belt and pressed the button feeling the pokeball becoming larger. ''Let's go pawniard'' He said as the pokeball flew into the air and pawniard appeared. Nico caught it again and took a battle position. ''Ok I am ready let's see some action.''
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new friend...   Searching for a new friend... H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 10:56 am

Cyrus grinned then contemplated what would be the best choice. Frost would not be effective since Pawniard is a steel type as well. Eventually Cyrus decided on sending out his newly captured Snover. Snovers snow warning ability came into effect. A large hailstorm suddenly sprouted. Cyrus communicated with snover saying ' use leer then powder snow '.Then Snover leered at Pawniard, lowering its defence. He then sent a flurry of ice and snow towards Pawniard.This would deal a decent amount of damage if it hit.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new friend...   Searching for a new friend... H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 11:19 am

Nico could see that the eyes of snover began to glow, as he looked at pawniard and saw that his eyes began to glow red as well. 'Hmm so he is using leer huh? and without speaking they must have a bond so this trainer is an aura trainer' He was trying to figure this out while pawniard's defense was dropping but neither of them cared. He only looked up when he noticed a lot more snow began to fall as he was sure this was Snover his powder snow. He quickly to think what would be the most effective against his the boy's snover. ''Quick pawniard use scratch'' The little metalic pokemon shot forward and got close to snover slashing out his knife like arm in the hope that the attack would hit and he would deal some damage.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new friend...   Searching for a new friend... H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 11:24 am

Snover jumped back by instinct thereby dodging the attack but not before the knife like arm grazed his stomach. Cyrus said via aura "Now razor leaf while he's distracted". Snovers arms glowed green then he swiped sending sharp leaves in pawniards direction. But before the razor leaf hit Cyrus told snover to use leer again on the pawniard. So Snover leered in midair.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new friend...   Searching for a new friend... H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 11:34 am

Nico was quite impressed by how this boy could fight. He allready had the skills from an adept pokemon trainer but he wasn't done yet. He could see the razor leaves sprouting out of his pokemon's arms and could the see red glow in the eyes of his and his foes pokemon. The leaves hit and sendes his pawniard flying but even thought it was a direct hit, it did not do much to Pawniard. His pokemon was a steel type and grass moves did not work so well. Pawniard just stood up, burshed the snow from his arms and legs and got back in a attacking position. ''Sorry but grass type attacks are not so good against steel types.'' He thought what to use and decided that it would be better to have the defense of his opponent also lowered a bit. ''Pawniard use leer and then fury cutter again let's go.'' The pawniard's eyes began to glow red as he ran towards the snover his knife like hand's shining white.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new friend...   Searching for a new friend... H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 11:48 am

Cyrus told Snover to jump to the side and then use leer again. He told Nico " I know it's just snover was my best choice. You have a good battling style". Cyrus told snover to use powder snow alongside razor leaf. Snover leered at Pawniard thereby lowering its defence. He then sent a flurry of sharp leaves, ice and snow at the now distracted Pawniard.

Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new friend...   Searching for a new friend... H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 12:10 pm

Nico looked as pawniards defense was being lowered again. ''Hmm let's try something out'' He said to himself as he saw the razor leaf come. ''Pawniard use furry cutter to cut the leaves and work you're way to Snover.'' Pawniard began to slice around, trying to slice the leaves as you could see some of them falling down as pawniard began to slowly get closer to snover, but Nico had not expected the powder snow as this one seemed a bit stronger as it sended pawniard flying. ''Probably the effect from all those leers'' He said to himself as he thought of a nice strategy. ''Pawniard use scratch full assault let's go.'' Pawniard shook the snow from his head and shot towards the snover. The last attack had done damage to him and the leer had damaged his defenses but his speed was still untouched, as he got close to snover and began to repeat the scratch over and over again in the hope to hit the snover.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new friend...   Searching for a new friend... H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 12:16 pm

Snover got hit by the scratch but it did not do much damage. Snover jumped into the air and used leer which lowered Pawniards defences. When snover landed he sent a flurry of magically controlled leaves at Pawniard. After that he sent an icy wind in Pawniards direction. It was noticed that it was Cyrus who was telling snover to do these moves via aura.

Moves used:
Leer
Magical Leaf
Icy wind.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new friend...   Searching for a new friend... H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 12:29 pm

Ian could see the barrage of moves coming his way and while pawniard was trying to dodge his Magical leaf he could see the icy wind and knew this way just too much for pawniard. The foe had also used Leer again which made that pawniard's defense had dropped yet again. He could see his pawniard drop into the snow, exhausted from the battle he had just lost. Nico slowly walked to the pawniard hearing the snow crack under his feet as pawniard stood up and looked sad at him. ''Its ok pawniard next time you will win for sure, you were great have a good rest.'' He go out his pokeball and returned pawniard as the red beam shot towards him and engulfed his pokemon back into the ball. He placed the ball back at his belt and walked towards the boy as he put his hand out, hoping he would shake it. ''Nice battle, you and snover were great''
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new friend...   Searching for a new friend... H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 12:35 pm

Cyrus grinned saying " Thanks. That was my first battle. Hey wanna be friends? I am going on a journey around the region if you want to join me?". Cyrus took out a pokeball and pressed the button on it thereby returning Snover back to its pokeball. Cyrus said to his snover " You were amazing Snover, now take a long rest".
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new friend...   Searching for a new friend... H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 12:39 pm

Nico smiled at the boy as he said: ''Of course I would like to be you're friend and go on a journey, but I have to ask my parents first. See we have come here to visit some friends why don't you come along when I am going to ask? It is warm there and we could get you some hot coco'' Nico really needed to ask his parents before he would go on a journey with him. He did not know if his parents would agree with that, they were from unova and it was possible that his parents would say no but he would find a way to join that boy, he was sure of it. He only needed to ask first before going.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new friend...   Searching for a new friend... H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 12:44 pm

Cyrus said " Sure " then followed Nico back to a small snow lodge where Cyrus waited outside while Nico was asking his parents if he could go on a journey.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new friend...   Searching for a new friend... H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 12:51 pm

Nico went inside the cottage as he felt the warmth sweep over him like the cold had done a few hours ago. His parents were laughing with some friends they made and Nico began to ask them if he could go on a journey. He did it straight forwards casue he did not want to let that boy stay out there in the cold. He heard the awnser and was overjoyed. He could go on a journey here is sinnoh. He had never expected that his parents would agree but he would not give them the time to change their mind. He quickly ran upstairs and was glad his backpack was still unpacked as it had everything they needed for the journey. He quickly got it ran back downstairs gave his parents a quick kiss and hug and went outside. "I can go on a journey'' He said while happily smiling, as they began to walk so what is you're name actually I don't think I have heard it yet''
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new friend...   Searching for a new friend... H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 1:36 pm

Cyrus cheered then said " Cool my name is Cyrus ". Cyrus then pulled on his backpack and said " Are you coming? We have a long way to go before we get to Oreburgh City" . And so they both set out on a journey to beat the Sinnoh league.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new friend...   Searching for a new friend... H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 2:46 pm

(Wait wait wait, shouldn't I have got exp from that battle?)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a new friend...   Searching for a new friend... H6Q0F8z

Searching for a new friend...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1