HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunger Games sign up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Hope
Hope

Hunger Games sign up Empty
PostSubject: Hunger Games sign up   Hunger Games sign up H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 12:11 am

HUNGER GAMES!!

search it if you don't know what it is.

my person:

name: Serena
looks: Hunger Games sign up Z

persona:She is very brave, but scared inside. She doesn't show it, but is determined.
History: she grew up along district 12, always hunting to survive. One day her world changed when she met a boy in the woods. Ever since, she made friends with him and helped him out. Her family loves her, but she is defensive on that.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games sign up   Hunger Games sign up H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 12:27 am

Name:Tyler
Hunger Games sign up 2uy0xl4
Personality: Strong and sneaky, he is kind though in the academy they taught to be cruel and unforgiving. He might be a brute but he is not dumb. He is a well known fighter in his district. He was often referred to as the Demon of Night
History: Grew up in district 1. He always practice to the peak of perfection.  Master of throwing knives and swords he is not one to be messed with at night when he is the most active. His crazy red eyes gave him an psychological advantage over his eneimes. He is mostly somewhat crazy. both his parents died in the games. So he looked after himself. He made few friends but allot more enemies. He is always looking for weak alliances to destroy.

Last edited by XxwolfyxX on Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games sign up   Hunger Games sign up H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 12:33 am

name: Case Sylver
looks: Hunger Games sign up David-tennant-2

persona: He is a nobody and a survivor from District 13 who managed to sneak his way into District 12 during the hours when the electric fence was turned off. He now poses as a resident of District 12 and was adopted by an old lady who mistook him for her grandson and provided for her hunting outside the district during the fences down time. Case has no idea what he could be in life know that 13 is gone....he hunts with scarp pistol he made. he has a signature tattered trench coat that he always wears
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games sign up   Hunger Games sign up H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 12:42 am

Name: Jason 
Looks: Hunger Games sign up Strider
Personality: Caring and outlooking for his friends but when he needs to kill he can do it. However he isn't heartless.
History: Due to the boy his smarts and ability to be able to see through a lot of things, high placed people had let him come to their district as he travaled from district to district to help the higher ups. Due to this he had almost never seen his family or old friends. He isn't even sure if he really has family. Now he jus remains at District 1 and wonderes when he will need to leave again. Due to this time he had trained himself to fight mostly with daggers and kunai, he was a really quick fellow and this combo had saved his life a lot of times. He isn't good with a sword or bow and arrow and can fight normal with a trident or spear but is really quick, deadly and dangerous with daggers or kunai. He has learned to be silent from when he was depressed. He never saw his family and friends so you could thinkw hy he would be depressed sometimes.
Hope
Hope

PostSubject: re: hunger games   Hunger Games sign up H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 12:55 am

wolfy, could you possibly add more to the personality and history?

alpha: accepted

Ian: accepted
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games sign up   Hunger Games sign up H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 3:13 am

(W.I.P)

Name: Mason knight
Looks:Hunger Games sign up 4758-1110606596
Personality:
History:

Last edited by thaloden on Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games sign up   Hunger Games sign up H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 9:56 am

Sooooooooo when is thus thing starting?
Hope
Hope

PostSubject: re: games   Hunger Games sign up H6Q0F8zTue Apr 15, 2014 10:42 pm

it's started already
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games sign up   Hunger Games sign up H6Q0F8zTue Apr 15, 2014 11:00 pm

when did it start did I miss a mass pm or something?
Hope
Hope

PostSubject: re: games   Hunger Games sign up H6Q0F8zTue Apr 15, 2014 11:11 pm

no, I forgot to tel you when I made it, linking now:

https://pokemonworldrpg.forumotion.net/t6664-part-1-the-reaping

break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games sign up   Hunger Games sign up H6Q0F8zTue Apr 15, 2014 11:46 pm

Seeing can I comment by saying this is a brilliant Idea though it hasn't been organized very well for staters your missing a area on the form named district also I would recommend allowing people more than one character or this roleplay will fail.
The bare minimum will be 24 characters meaning this roleplay is not full as it needs to be to work.
You also have not left a great amount of detail on the roleplay.
So my tip organize this and start over.
Also a reaping topic won't work what is recccomend is starting it in the training period as hear characters will be paired in desperate districts.
I also recccomend having somone mod this topic from an unbiased POV though this person does not have to be a mod
Hope
Hope

PostSubject: re: games   Hunger Games sign up H6Q0F8zThu Apr 17, 2014 12:38 am

good or not,

maybe it can be one big reaping for every district
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hope
Hope

PostSubject: re: games   Hunger Games sign up H6Q0F8zThu Apr 17, 2014 6:14 pm

well...saying I know you enough...i would be ok, but you would have to give me a way you would be that person.

{pup, accepted now}
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games sign up   Hunger Games sign up H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 10:50 pm

If you want I can do a lil modding and I can plan out the map just tell me when you want it done that's of you want my help.
Hope
Hope

PostSubject: re: hunger   Hunger Games sign up H6Q0F8zWed Apr 23, 2014 3:08 pm

well...I should make an order. It shall be alpha, pup, Ian, thaloden, Titan.
Hope
Hope

PostSubject: re: games   Hunger Games sign up H6Q0F8zMon Apr 28, 2014 3:06 pm

Titan, your turn.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games sign up   Hunger Games sign up H6Q0F8z

Hunger Games sign up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1