HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images] Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images]   Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images] H6Q0F8zMon Jun 15, 2015 12:32 am

So... I was curious as to what would happen if various members of the Staff (both active, ex, or otherwise) as well as some members  participated in the Hunger Games. Thus, random generation time! This is the first-annual Pokemon World Hunger Games. If you don't see your username here, don't fret! There's time to die another day. Just enjoy the comedy, I sure have.

So, first things first. The standings. Here are the selected tributes and their Districts. It can all go downhill from here folks.

Tributes and Districts:

Now then, as the games begin and murder is in the air, let's see how things turn out on the first day...

At the Cornucopia:

I, for one, am glad with the fact that Nish is now mace-less... but I don't think it's good in the hands of Tsu either. Now, er, what's Dark doing with all those explosives? And it seems Leo is our first real casualty... chopped down by a hatchet. My fellow Tribute Mark has fallen as well... I didn't think Kitty had it in her! Seems the nicest members may be the ones to end us all!

Now then, onto the rest of the day!

The Day Continues:

Reta falls as another casualty... proving once and for all who the true '98' usernamed member is as Dark manages to not use her explosives but rather a rock. It looks as if some teams are forming as well, let's see how long those last! It doesn't look as if we're keeping to our Districts very well, but with everyone hunting one another, I can only imagine what the night will hold...

Our Fallen Tributes:

May they rest as Spooky Skeletons.

Now, join me next post for our thrilling update of what went on at night as well as the next day! May the Random Generation be ever in your favor!
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images]   Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images] H6Q0F8zMon Jun 15, 2015 8:27 pm

Hell yes I'd be district one. Fancy af!
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images]   Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images] H6Q0F8zMon Jun 15, 2015 9:07 pm

wow this is really cool and I'm with district eleven my favorite district that makes me so happy :).
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images]   Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images] H6Q0F8zTue Jun 16, 2015 2:39 am

Thal, we be rocking :D
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images]   Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images] H6Q0F8zTue Jun 16, 2015 3:40 am

And thus, these Hunger Games moved on into the night... what will it hold for our various cast of members? Will it be the Fancy and Fabulous District 1 to take the win? Will Thal and Aito reign supreme? What ever did happen to all those explosives?

Night 1:

Award to most savage member belongs to the kind and soft spoken DarkSuicune98, folks. There was no mercy in her eyes that night. Seems Nish and Slowpoke are remaining friends, and everyone can sleep calmly to the sound of Pooch and Mega's screams. Mord and Sora seem pretty friendly for now, and Miles is finally asking himself the questions we've been asking him long before now. (I kid, I kid :p). Oh, and it seems Asuka has made Mist a Mist-kebob. Now, as the sun begins to rise... day 2 can begin.

Day 2:

Ah, so that's what happened to all those mines! Not only has a mob, including the now-infamous DarkSuicune, hunted and killed Artemis... it seems the website has decided to change Aito's assigned gender! What a twist! Seems a Sponsor has a thing for hatchets, and I'm hurt that they didn't grace me with one. Lapis's sponsor took a page out of DarkSuicune's book. There can never be too many explosives.

More Fallen Tributes:

Now they're 2Spooky4AllofUs

For those not keeping track at home, here are the current standings:

Day 2 Statistics:
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images]   Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images] H6Q0F8zWed Jun 17, 2015 7:19 pm

xD Pah, my fellow district member died. Oh well! Made my day again, Ava~~ :3
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images]   Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 18, 2015 12:30 am

I died without knowing I was participating.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images]   Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images] H6Q0F8zMon Jun 22, 2015 4:36 am

That is the sad, sad nature of the Games my friend. None of us were aware that we were participating until it was too late. #NeverForget Now then, as our precious lives are being toyed with, let's move onto night 2, shall we?

Night 2:

Oh God. The generator ships. At least snuggling is better than dying, I suppose. I'm appalled that I didn't slide a knife into Kurai's side while he least expected it :p It seemed Sora wasn't as generous as I, for he had a dastardly plot... that didn't seem to work out for him. You'd think knowing which drink was which was something you'd make sure of... unless it's a Princess Bride reenactment! And last but not least, the bloody reign of DarkSuicune has come to its end! No matter the explosives, no matter the kill count, it seems the dastardly lake is not to be trifled with. I fear that water will be the true winner of these games.

Day 3:

And the looming threat of explosives continue... and it seems Mord-Sith has taken Reta's dying words to heart, I can never live without a stalker watching my every move. Mega is showing actual mercy by refusing to kill, so perhaps not all of the nicest members are silent killers. Not as much death as we've been used to, but there are still losses to mourn.

Fallen Tributes:
lilverde
lilverde

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images]   Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images] H6Q0F8zMon Jun 22, 2015 4:43 am

I died without knowing I was participating
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images]   Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images] H6Q0F8zMon Jun 22, 2015 12:06 pm

And the hunter chases its prey... funny since I'm a Pooch, based around a wolf, and I'm chasing Slowpoke, probably for a tasty slowpoke tail... who... btw I was trucing up with one day... hm, odd that I dare this... eh, probably hungry
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images]   Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images] H6Q0F8zMon Jun 22, 2015 1:47 pm

COME ON AITO YOU CAN DO THIS!!
liuxess
liuxess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images]   Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images] H6Q0F8zMon Jun 22, 2015 2:06 pm

#TeamPoochy
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images]   Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images] H6Q0F8zThu Jul 02, 2015 4:35 am

Haha! Thanks Liuxess, I think that counts as a sponsor I have received, +1 for the Pooch (Even though it's all randomized)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images]   Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images] H6Q0F8z

Pokemon World Hunger Games [Contains Large Images]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1