HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fandomsonification RP Sign Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Fandomsonification RP Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Fandomsonification RP Sign Up   Fandomsonification RP Sign Up H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 12:37 am

So, the basics to this RP is that you personify one of your favorite fandoms and it's source material into a person, or maybe siblings. Or maybe an entire family! It's up to you. As you know, certain fandoms go kind of hand in hand like how old MLP fans go hand in hand with old Transformers fans, thanks to Hasbro. Some fandoms despise each other, some love each other, some are neutral. It's up to you to determine your fandom's actions and personality. :3

Character Form
Name:
Fandom:
Personality:
Rival(s)?:
Ally(ies)?:

Here's my first-
Name: Laurie
Fandom: MlP: FiM
Appearance: This is her.
Personality: At first glance, Laurie is a very oddly cheery, happy, friendly younger girl who loves to make people smile. But aside from that, she's oddly mature for her age, and can be creepily dark and is aware of most of the world's evils. She hates, absolutely DETESTS, being considered a child or called a child and wants to be treated as an adult. Laurie's no coward. She doesn't fight, but she will stand her ground and love and tolerate the shit out of you.
Rival(s)?: None~
Ally(ies)?: A few fandoms.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Fandomsonification RP Sign Up   Fandomsonification RP Sign Up H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 2:34 am

Name:Quinn
Fandom:Persona
Appearance:Fandomsonification RP Sign Up _Jester__by_Orenji_kun
Personality:Crazy, yet wise. Demented, yet phlisophical. Messed up, yet under control
Rival(s)?:
Ally(ies)?:
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Fandomsonification RP Sign Up   Fandomsonification RP Sign Up H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 2:37 am

Name: Chaos(First name) Control(Last name)
Fandom: Shadow the Hedgehog(Game, because plenty of people see it as a 1-game series)
Appearance: Shadow, but human. I'll have a pic soon.
Personality: He feels like he needs to be the coolest, though as a result, he cares little for other people's feelings. He has a short temper, and will do anything to win a fight.
Rivals(And reasons): MLP, if alright, and if not, just edit MLP out of this list(Feelings are ignored by him. MLP cares about feelings and friendship. Make sense?), Sonic the Hedgehog(Obvious reasons), Super Mario Broters(Because...You know what, google it.)
Allies(And reasons): Transformers(DESTRUTION, WEAPONS, AND VEHICLES), GTA(Guns, of course.), Kid Icarus(More weapons.)

Speaking of KI, can I make a second character or is 1 the limit?
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Fandomsonification RP Sign Up   Fandomsonification RP Sign Up H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 2:46 am

Approved Mist.

For you, Pit, the character limit isn't decided just yet, but just keep one character till we start RPing. And understand, you're not personifying the source material, you're personifying the FANS of the source material. (And as a side note, you can keep MLP up there if you'd like, but Laurie will only love and tolerate the shit out of him.)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Fandomsonification RP Sign Up   Fandomsonification RP Sign Up H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 3:16 am

Yeah, well you haven't seen my brother on a bad...or even ddcent, day. And he's a Shadow fan. Shadow himself, just so you know, doesn't need to be the coolest. I knw fans...Big, big fans...*shivers in terror*
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Fandomsonification RP Sign Up   Fandomsonification RP Sign Up H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 3:34 am

....Okay then. I just wanted to make sure you understood.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Fandomsonification RP Sign Up   Fandomsonification RP Sign Up H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 4:17 am

~Character Form~
Name: Jet Dutison

Fandom: Call of Duty

Appearance: Jet is your typical 13 year old boy who thinks he's cool. He wears skater sweatshirts and Vans, even if he has never skated a day in his life, and sagged skinny jeans that only loosely reach his thighs. He is always wearing an earphone in one ear with a headset always situated on his messy hair.

Personality: Jet is very immature, to say the least. If he isn't insulting someone for any reason he can find, he cockily saying how much better he is than all the other fandoms. He has a fondness for shouting at people or accusing them of hacking. He also likes to claim he's a hacker himself, and uses it as a threat that no one ever takes seriously. If he's not doing any of these things, he is trolling in one way or another.

Rival(s)?: All the other fandoms, considering he insults all of them.

Ally(ies)?: None.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Fandomsonification RP Sign Up   Fandomsonification RP Sign Up H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 4:20 am

If you didn't get it by now, approved Pit, approved Fenn
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Fandomsonification RP Sign Up   Fandomsonification RP Sign Up H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 4:24 am

Name: Thalia lilum

Nickname: Aria

Fandom: Gitaroo man/Vocaloid

Appearance: Fandomsonification RP Sign Up 22030

Personality: Aria tends to be easily impressed, anytime somebody puts any glamor into describing something, she will be happy. She is usually an overly happy person, trying her hardest to be a beacon of happiness for whoever else is around her. However if she is being pestered or bullied she wont hesitate to stomp a foot in the ground and hold her own. She also has a habit of never letting go of her guitar.

Rival(s)?: Other rhythm games, and large flying saucers.

Ally(ies)?: Anything involving Electric guitars, dogs or techno/futuristic looks.

Last edited by SlipperyFish on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Fandomsonification RP Sign Up   Fandomsonification RP Sign Up H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 4:33 am

Approved.
I'm starting the RP.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fandomsonification RP Sign Up   Fandomsonification RP Sign Up H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 5:20 am

character form
name: Zachary last name underwood

fandom: lord of the rings

appearance: Zachary is tall for a 14 year old he has wild blonde hair and normally wears shirts with animals on them (mostly tigers) dark blue or black pants and black/dark grey shoes sometimes if its cold out he'll wear a grey hoody when he goes to renisant festivals he either wears full chain mail and armor or a rangers cloak a tunic and a long bow over his shoulder (he takes the festivals very seriously)

personality: he is very cheerful and is usually nice to most people he is upbeat and loves animals and will get enraged if he sees anyone hurt an animal for no good reason he loves to play the lord of the rings games and watching the movies he often goes to archery ranges to practice with his longbow he often compares his accuracy with a bow to the elf prince legilas he loves going to renisant festivals because its one of the closest things to the actual lord of the rings his favorite character from tlotr (tlotr stands for the lord of the rings)is Gandalf

rivals: fandoms that are futuristic like star wars most fandoms with guns although he doesn't mind the ones with real old guns

allies: any fandom that has swords bows magic or mythical creatures
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Fandomsonification RP Sign Up   Fandomsonification RP Sign Up H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 5:25 am

Okay, I'll approve your form Tha, but you've gotta be a bit more tight in the capitalization and punctuation area. I'm not saying this to be rude, but as a convenience for the other RPers.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fandomsonification RP Sign Up   Fandomsonification RP Sign Up H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 5:29 am

Ok I understand I'll add it to my next posts.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Fandomsonification RP Sign Up   Fandomsonification RP Sign Up H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 5:56 am

Name: Ivan Strider
Fandom: Homestuck
Appearance: He's a constant cosplayer, so he's always cosplaying this one character. He wears a full black T-shirt with a green Leo Symbol across his chest, grey skinny jeans, light grey skin, Short, messy black hair, long, green trench coat, blue cat head beanie, blue retractable claw gloves, a blue tail and Model Magic troll horns colored shades of Orange and yellow made to look sort of like cat ears
Personality: Calm, but excitable, constantly role playing, a bit clumsy and forgetful, very friendly, does lots of weird poses, Bi.
Rival(s)?: Hitalia Fandom
Ally(ies)?: Tokyo Mew Mew Fandom and Zelda Fandom
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Fandomsonification RP Sign Up   Fandomsonification RP Sign Up H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 6:46 am

Portray our fandom well, Ivan! (BTW, the relationships between fandoms are based upon legitimate fandom connections. For example, Zelda fandom is rather close to Okami fandom.)
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Fandomsonification RP Sign Up   Fandomsonification RP Sign Up H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 7:08 am

(ah, but well. My character is really close to the Zelda fandom as well as Homestuck fandom. That's the reason why I put that, because he's a fellow Zelda 'freak')
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Fandomsonification RP Sign Up   Fandomsonification RP Sign Up H6Q0F8zFri Nov 01, 2013 3:03 am

That's not exactly how it works, Ivan. XD Your character isn't a FAN, he's the FANDOM. He's the personification of how the fandom thinks, acts, and responds to generally anything. For example, a lot of the Homestuck fandom is very emotional about their connection to the characters. See? Same applies to our relationships with other fandoms. So you have to draw on logical connections to other fandoms. But your character can't be exactly a FAN of other fandoms. But they can be friends with other fandoms. Get it? If you can't think of anything, I could provide some examples, being part of the Homestuck fandom myself.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Fandomsonification RP Sign Up   Fandomsonification RP Sign Up H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 3:40 am

ah..I see. I'm keeping him cosplaying Nepeta though. I'm too attached to her. So...hmmm. I'm not sure how I'm going to RP the fandom now....I might need help
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Fandomsonification RP Sign Up   Fandomsonification RP Sign Up H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 5:25 am

Pop into the chat at some point and I can help out a bit better than just through posts.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fandomsonification RP Sign Up   Fandomsonification RP Sign Up H6Q0F8z

Fandomsonification RP Sign Up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1