HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Introduction] The Cub

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yip
Yip

[Introduction] The Cub Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] The Cub   [Introduction] The Cub H6Q0F8zMon Apr 07, 2014 3:41 pm

Hellooo! I joined just a few days ago (Actually I think a week, today) but you seem like a cool guy! If you need help, just ask Nishwishes. She seems to be the most active moderator most of the time, albeit busy a lot. So.. maybe don't ask Nishwishes and ask a mod on the chatbox... I dunno... Okay, I'm out, introductions are harddd...
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] The Cub   [Introduction] The Cub H6Q0F8zMon Apr 07, 2014 3:50 pm

hey Rue :D 
Nice to meet ya I am Daemon but please call me Ian a global mod here at pwrpg :3, glad you have joined the site :) if there is anything with what you need help with my PM box is allways open for questions and other things :D 
well see you around be sure to come into the chatbox to let people get to know you
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] The Cub   [Introduction] The Cub H6Q0F8zMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm

Lolrude, Yip. Like with Ian, my inbox is always open to questions and things. Just know that we all want you to share your opinion, as long as it's in a respectful manner. We want to honestly know what our members think, or how can we improve? If you have any questions, the chatbox /is/ a good place to go, and it's good to see that you've already read through the guides and things!

I'm Nish, btw, one of the more active of the mods. I look forward to seeing what kind of character you come up with, and perhaps being your mod! Take care~
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] The Cub   [Introduction] The Cub H6Q0F8z

[Introduction] The Cub
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1