HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Alastor
Alastor

Late Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Late Introduction   Late Introduction H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Should've Done This A While Ago, Haha But Uhm..Hi! I'm Alastor You Can Call My Allie Or You Can Call Me Whatever You Want Lol IDK What Else To Say...I Love uh Pokemon? And Uhm I Like Mudkips But Only The Furry Mudkips Cuz The Hairless Ones Shed Too Much, Anyways Uhm Nice To Meet You!
Leo
Leo

Late Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Introduction   Late Introduction H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 8:30 pm

Hey Alastor
we allready kinda met but anyway. I am Ian nice to meet you, I hope you will enjoy you're stay here at PWRPG and if you ever have any questions feel free to contact me by PM
Alastor
Alastor

Late Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Introduction   Late Introduction H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Thanks! I Will Keep That In Mind :D
Pit
Pit

Late Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Introduction   Late Introduction H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Welcome, and one tip: it bugs peoole sometimes when every word has the first letter capitalized. I don't mind, but I've seen four people between othr forums who it annoys. I keep count of weird things o.0. Anyway, yeah, so I like alot of things, so if there's qnything about me you'd like to know, just pm me or ask in chat. The staff(Not me) are also here to help with forum questions, too!
Alastor
Alastor

Late Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Introduction   Late Introduction H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Oh okay thanks for the tip! I sometimes forget that I capitalize the first letter of each word. its a bad habit lol but thanks for the welcome!
Case Silver
Case Silver

Late Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Introduction   Late Introduction H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Hey there Alastor I'm (read the next words in booming 80's tv announcer voice) THE ALPHA CENTAURI, but you can just call me Alpha, Sliver or Case.

I hope to see you on some epic RPG adventure some time soon XD

Also if your interested in joining a One Piece RPG, Sword Art Online RPG, Bioshock RPG or an open Pokémon RPG based in Sinnoh feel free to pm me and ill give you a link to the registration :D
Alastor
Alastor

Late Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Introduction   Late Introduction H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 11:04 pm

Okay Cool Thanks Again :D Will DO
Bryan
Bryan

Late Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Introduction   Late Introduction H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 6:40 am

Yo, herd u liek Mudkipz. Shaddy here, the site's daredevil.
Sponsored content

Late Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Introduction   Late Introduction H6Q0F8z

Late Introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1