HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello [introduction]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
SINNERERS
SINNERERS

Hello [introduction] Empty
PostSubject: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 10:22 pm

Hello, I felt the need to make an introduction so I did.

Real Name (Optional): Sage
Age/Birthday: 14 // February 17
Country/State: USA // California. Originally a sun child, but now living in a boring military town in North Carolina. You can imagine my distress.
Favorite Animal: Elephants. They're so spiritual and hilarious and sensual and elephants are just cool, man. Search them up. Smile. Be happy.
Favorite Food: Cheeseburgers (from McDonalds). And I honestly couldn't care less about how unhealthy it could be for you. It's yummy c:
Favorite Song: White Teen Teens - Lorde // Partition - Beyonce
Favorite Quote: "What I do is so important to me. It's like being a parent in some ways... of a super demanding, high-achieving child, with a cry that sounds really cool on the radio." -Lorde

Although I don't expect any of you to take much interest in me, ask whatever you want.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 10:31 pm

Hey hey, I live in NC. It's a good place to be XD
Welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to seeing you around some.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Hey man I am Ian nice to meet you
I don't live in the USA so I dont think i would see you much except for the holidays, anyway nice meeting you and if there is anything you want to ask Feel free to ask me :D
I hope you will have luts of fun and make great friends
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zMon Jan 20, 2014 6:01 am

Well hi there! I'm Enigma, better known as "Anarchy/Shadow". Welcome to our site and hope you have a good time, pal.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 21, 2014 4:52 am

Pugs > Elephants. Just sayin'
SINNERERS
SINNERERS

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 21, 2014 5:15 am

Kristoff wrote:
Pugs > Elephants. Just sayin'

True, true. They're both so so adorable. And thanks for the welcome everybody. You guys are just too kind.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 21, 2014 6:10 am

Just curious, you're bi or gay?
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 21, 2014 9:46 am

OH MY GOD ANARCHY YOU DON'T JUST ASK SOMEONE IF THEY'RE GAY!!!

Just kidding. Anyways, welcome welcome welcome~ Do you watch any anime besides pokemon? Like Soul Eater for example?
SINNERERS
SINNERERS

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 21, 2014 1:18 pm

Ahaha nice perception, I guess. I'm gay actually. I hope that's not a problem :c And yeah Proto, I watch tons of anime but I just finished Elfen Lied recently. Bloody, but really good.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 21, 2014 1:20 pm

of course that is not a problem a lot of people are gay or bi here :D dont worry about it
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Of course, there's no problem. I was just curious. And yeah, you'll be surprised by the amount of bi/gays in this website.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 21, 2014 8:24 pm

welcome to the sight hope you have fun

P.S animals are awesome  Cat 
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 21, 2014 10:41 pm

I am personally not bi/gay, I am a bit bicurious, but only with close friends. Anyways, I don't mind it at all, and I doubt anyone else does too.

(Unless a gay guy in a pink flamingo outfit with a rainbow boa flaunts his stuff around. That's....over the line.)
SINNERERS
SINNERERS

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zWed Jan 22, 2014 12:04 am

Protoman.EXE wrote:
(Unless a gay guy in a pink flamingo outfit with a rainbow boa flaunts his stuff around. That's....over the line.)

Well, I'd have to say that's a bit over the top by my standards as well.
But hahaha I didn't realize the intake of gay/bi members you guys reel in.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zWed Jan 22, 2014 7:24 am

Protoman.EXE wrote:
Hello [introduction] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR87x6vL5r00reUDaRo0LAGyhDulhIyoJ1T4khhER85J8e1DPQw
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zSun Jan 26, 2014 9:18 am

Hi I like retro games! If you got any gaming stuff you wanna tell me, drop a PM :3
North
North

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zSun Jan 26, 2014 2:46 pm

Welcome SINNERERS! I too am new, wanna be friends?
SINNERERS
SINNERERS

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zSun Jan 26, 2014 4:50 pm

retrogamer123 wrote:
Hi I like retro games! If you got any gaming stuff you wanna tell me, drop a PM :3

Sure! I'll remember that. :)
@North: And of course we can be friends! PM me or something...
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zMon Jan 27, 2014 3:25 pm

We already met to a certain extent and this is a little late but any way.....

The man who was sitting across the room takes off his hat as he approaches the newcomer. "Nice to meet ya SINNERS, the name's The Alpha Centauri, pally. But the folks 'round here call me Alpha, Case or Sliver so feel free to do so too. but in truth I'm just your everyday keen, pip Joe so I hope to see you around in the chat box or maybe in any of the rp topics down below. but all and all this place is a real doozy and you're going to like it here for days to come." a few men bust down a door as the man in front of you puts on his hat "Sorry kid I gotta scram." the man flicks you a sliver dollar before he makes an escape through a window. As he jumped from the window he bit his hand causing it to bleed before a flash light appeared and a Titan looking similar to the man ran off and climbed over the wall.
SINNERERS
SINNERERS

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zMon Jan 27, 2014 10:07 pm

Damn. That's one way to make an introduction. "Nice to (formally) meet you, Case." SINN whispers as the titan runs away and escapes out of view.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 28, 2014 2:36 am

He always does that...

It's a copy-pasted sort of thing.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 28, 2014 2:41 am

I'm not the only person who does it Shadow don't single me out for it.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 28, 2014 2:43 am

I know, and I'm not. :)
SINNERERS
SINNERERS

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 28, 2014 2:52 am

Oh. *SINNERERS no longer feels important*
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 28, 2014 2:58 am

See what you did Shadow this is why we can't have nice things.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello [introduction]   Hello [introduction] H6Q0F8z

Hello [introduction]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next