HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

flare is out of the house

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
infinityfennekin
infinityfennekin

flare is out of the house Empty
PostSubject: flare is out of the house   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zSun Mar 23, 2014 6:01 pm

"Flare" Forest yelled, bolting up. Flare immidietly got up and ran towards Forest. Just last night Forest sprained her ankle, and has been needed to rest. Forest wasn't letting that stop her, so she got up, grabbed her crutches and went downstairs. "Flare..." she said sadly. "I'm alright," said forest reassuringly to flare. Forest went outside and headed for the woods saying, "flare, this is our new life, traveling."

https://pokemonworldrpg.forumotion.net/t6550-forest-outheart

Last edited by infinityfennekin on Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding trainer link, since it won't add it till I post another.)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: flare is out of the house   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 4:42 pm

Ian yawned as he had bag under his eyes and came out of the plane as he looked at the forest that was right in front of him. He yawned again. This traveling had taken a toll out of him. All the traveling and a lot more. It was tiring and his dusknoir knew that all to well as he came out of his pokeball and petted Ian on the head like a big brother as he smiled. He went back to his pokeball as he knew Ian needed to travel more. He was glad dusknoir allways looked out for him and he was happy that the pokemon was allways by his side whenever he need it. "Well think we should go into the forest'' He said to his pokemon as he wanted to by any chance find a few kalos pokemon which he could befriend and take with him on other adventures that he would go on. 

He walked and heard a weird sound. Dusknoir came out of his pokeball and held up his hand pointing to the north as he heard come kind of clicking sound. Dusknoir hid in the shadows as Ian did behind a really thick tree. The only thing the person or pokemon would be able to see was a glowing red eye from the dusknoir and a purple glow around Ian his figure and on his eyes. So a red eye and a dark purple glow of two eyes and his figure as he awaited what or who would come around.
infinityfennekin
infinityfennekin

PostSubject: re: flare   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 4:50 pm

Forest slowly walked along the path, more like one she's making herself, with a clicking sound. Flare suddenly broke out and jumped in front of forest, insisting she stopped. Flare then started scratching a tree to get attention of anyone. "flare," Forest said, "that hurts." Forest then stopped, seeing a blur in the bushes. "I think we found our next pokemon.." she said trailing off.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: flare is out of the house   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 4:56 pm

Ian could see the yellow and red pointy ears coumme out of the bushes. Turned out it was a fennekin and not long after it he could see a trainer on her crutches. It was ovbious something had happened to her leg and he was glad that it wasn't a wild pokemon. They had hidden themselves just to be sure as Ian made himself more seeable in the shadows as his pruple aura was all around him until he came in the sunlight and it turned out he looked actually pretty kind. ''Come on out dusknoir its just a girl with her fennekin'' He said smiling as dusknoir came into sight and waved looking happy to the girl and her fennekin. ''Uh do you by any chance need any help??'' Ian asked the girl as he looked at her crutches just to be sure. He wondered if she would need some things.
infinityfennekin
infinityfennekin

PostSubject: re: flare   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 5:12 pm

"F-F-Fennekin!" she yelled in fear of the giant pokemon. Fennekin jumped infront of the dusknoir and Ian, stopping them if they go any closer to her. "N-no," she said, "Im fine right now" She then went to look at the dusknoir, tripping on a root that she didn't see.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: flare is out of the house   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 5:44 pm

Ian smiled as he saw the fennekin being scared of dusknoir but they w ould find out that he was actually a real kind pokemon. He heard that she didn't need any help as of yet but when she went back and looked at dusknoir he could see her to tripp and fall over one of the roots. As quicky as lightning he jumped and ran to the girl catching her before she would hit the ground as he brought her back up. ''You sure, you almost fell back there, and you dont have to be afraid of my dusknoir he is actually really kind of caring and kind'' Ian said to him as he looked at his ghost pokemon.
infinityfennekin
infinityfennekin

PostSubject: re: flare   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 6:18 pm

After getting helped, she watched fennekin jumping at dusknoir playfully. "yeah," Forest said, "I'm fine, but I don't think this is the right way." She picked a pokeball from the belt, returning flare and turning to head back the way she came. "if your heading for santalune and wanting to follow, you may," she said, "but I assume your not wanting to follow with your strong pokemon." She wasn't shy because she was intent on finding her next pokemon to battle the gym leader hopefully.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: flare is out of the house   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Ian smiled as he looked at the small fennekin that was playing with his dusknoir. He knew his dusknoir loved to play with smaller pokemon so he wouldn't mind at all. However she returned her pokemon and dusknoir looked a bit sad but then hovered back to Ian his side. ''Yeah I am heading for santalune I am just a tourist'' He said winking as he listened to her. ''Huh why wouldn't i like to follow you, Yeah dusknoir is strong but I am not a jerk sure i'll follow and help if something happenes'' He said kindly as he awaited for her to get on through so he could follow her since he had no idea which way he needed to go to.
infinityfennekin
infinityfennekin

PostSubject: re: flare   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 7:47 pm

Forest got up slowly and pulled out her map, and slid her finger to find Santalune. "come on out again flare!" she yelled throwing flare out. She tapped a machine on fennekins collar with the map, which then fennekin nodded and started walking back to the main trail. "I'm not saying your a jerk, I just need to train" She said.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: flare is out of the house   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 10:19 pm

Ian smiled as he heard what she said. ''Don't worry i know you didn't think i was a jerk I was kidding'' He said smiling as dusknoir laughed a bit softly. ''So are you from the kalos region?'' Ian asked as he looked at the happy fennekin hoping she would get more comfortable weith his dusknoir and find out he is very nice. He looked at the map. ''So you lead the way please'' He said as he awaited the responds.
infinityfennekin
infinityfennekin

PostSubject: re: flare   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zTue Mar 25, 2014 6:13 pm

"sure, flare will lead us" she said getting up and following flare down the trail to the main trail. "we just need to find another pokemon, right flare?' she aid happily. "Fenn!" the fennekin said in response to its owners question, turning right and then left.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: flare is out of the house   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zTue Mar 25, 2014 8:42 pm

''Uh ok'' He said as he looked at dusknoir who just shrugged and hovered along while he walked with Blake towards where the girl and the fennekin were walking. There was then a big rustle in the grass. Something pink stepped out. It had yellow eyes and a bit of a brown hair at least that was what it looked like. It was a small pumpkaboo. It looked rather cute but when it saw the two trainers and their pokemon it yelped and hit hiding behind a small bush scared as you could see the bush shaking from the pokemon. 

-----------
flare is out of the house 710-s
Name: Pumpkaboo
Level: 10
Ability: Frisk
infinityfennekin
infinityfennekin

PostSubject: Re: Falre   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zThu Mar 27, 2014 10:13 pm

as much as Forest didn't want to battle pumpkaboo, she knew she had no choice. "Flare?" she said nodding her head, and with that the little fennekin jumped on pumpkaboo and used flamethrower from on its back. Forest watched as the bush caught on fire, "AAAH!" she yelled. Forest had a fear of fire, but not when a fire-type pokemon could control it.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: flare is out of the house   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zSat Mar 29, 2014 7:58 pm

The pumpkaboo dodged the flamethrower as it had hit the bush behind it and had set it on fire. Ian saw that the girl was afraid when she began to yell and he knew what he had to do. ''Dusknoir if you would be so kind'' He sait ot his pokemon as it knew what he wanted from him. He drifted to the bush as his fist began to glow blue and he hit the fire exstinguishing it. ''There you go'' He said as he looked back to see the pumkaboo shoot a slowly moving rainbow shiny coloured ball to the fennekin. It was confuse ray.
infinityfennekin
infinityfennekin

PostSubject: re: flare   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zMon Mar 31, 2014 3:37 pm

Forest watched as flare fell off of pumpkaboo. "flare!' she yelled before he could get hit, "jump on pumpkaboo again!" She watched as flare jumped and succesfuly dodges a confuse ray, "now use flamethrower on pumpkaboo!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: flare is out of the house   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zWed Apr 02, 2014 6:54 pm

The small pumpkaboo had not expected the small pokemon to dodge its attack and even jump on itself. The pumpkaboo saw the big beam of fire head its way as it hit the poor pokemon and it ran down as a small fire was lit on its but. It ran in cirlces ''Pump, pump pumkaboooo'' Yelling its own name trying to get the fire out. When it was out it left a bit of a small burn mark before it let out a howling kind of sound. It sounded a bit creepy it was obvious a ghost move and it was heading for the fennekin.
infinityfennekin
infinityfennekin

PostSubject: re: flare   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 8:50 pm

"What is that!" Forest yelled, walking over to the pumpkaboo, hitting it on the head. She jumped back to make sure she didn't get hit, and fell onto a log in a sitting position. "that was perfect," she said laughing.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: flare is out of the house   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 11:36 pm

The pumpkaboo had not expected the human to come so close and hit it on the head. It was very comical sended flying and rolled around until the pokemon was stopped in its tracks by a tree stub. Unfortunately the small baby pokemon of pumpkaboo began to cry and feel at its head where a small bobble began to form where the pokemon had hit the tree stump.
infinityfennekin
infinityfennekin

PostSubject: re: flare   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zWed Apr 16, 2014 2:44 am

'no need to cry' she said in a soft voice, approaching the pumpkaboo. "did I scare you" she said, returning flare. 'i think we need to get this pokemon to the center"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: flare is out of the house   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zWed Apr 16, 2014 6:15 pm

The pokemon shook its head as the small pumpkaboo heard that she wanted to bring it to the hospital. ''Hmm this is a ghost pokemon, Do you mind if I talk to it for a bit'' He said as he smiled. ''I am a ghost pokemon trainer I think I can figure out what is wrong with this small cutie'' He said as he smiled and petted the pokemon as it stopped crying. ''There well why don't you make clear what is wrong'' Ian said as the pokemon began to make some movements. ''Oh I get it'' He said smiling as he looked back at Forest. ''She was upset cause it hurted when you accidently hit her'' He said as he softly lifted it up as it giggled and he pointed to a small bulb on its head. ''See so we just have to bondage it and I think you can do that better'' He said to forest as he put it doqn and the pumpkaboo looked as Ian got some bandage from his bag and handed it to forest. It will help it bond with you'' He said smiling.
infinityfennekin
infinityfennekin

PostSubject: re: flare   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zThu May 01, 2014 8:05 pm

"alright," she said cautiously. She took the bandages, and slowly put them on the pumkaboo. "its alright," she whispered. She got up and returned flare.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: flare is out of the house   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8zTue May 06, 2014 3:19 pm

The pumpkaboo was a bit scared when the girl came closer and hid behind Ian his leg, but with some encouragement the pumpkaboo came closer and the small pokemon let itself be treated by the girl. When the bandages were put on the pokemon it squeecked really happy and began to hover around Forest with a huge smile on its face. It was obviously very happy forest had treated her with the bandages. ''I told you'' Ian said smiling as he watched the ghost pokemon. ''Ghost pokemon like honesty and trust so this one should bond really quickly with you now'' He said laughing at the pumpkaboo.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flare is out of the house   flare is out of the house H6Q0F8z

flare is out of the house
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1