HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zFri Aug 15, 2014 3:39 am

"Well here we are."  Galahad said, making a large arm motion as he walked through the gates.  "Welcome to Coumarine city Solena.  This will serve as our base of operation for a little while and hopefully we can get some more recruits."  He called out his gengar.  "Go find us some place to stay for a while, report back as soon as you do."  The ghost type nodded and vanished.  "For now though, we'll just see the city a bit, no point starting to work as soon as we get here."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zWed Sep 24, 2014 4:40 am

"It's so beautiful!" Solena exclaimed, with wide eyes scanning her surroundings. Although Iccus and Vek seemed the opposite of interested, Scala's eyes matched that of her trainer, and the Trapinch did a full turn onto one leg while trying to see full-circle around her. The ocean waters were gently lapping at the distant shores below, glowing with brilliant hues of blues and greens, while reflecting white light from the sun. The city itself was peaceful, as serene as the ocean nearby currently was, as if there was no worry in the world.

"Kalos truly is beautiful," the Dragon Tamer commented, kneeling down and scooping Scala up into her arms. "If only they did have contests here, I wouldn't mind living here one day." Though innocent, her words did hold a small weight, staying in Kalos for the rest of her life wasn't in Solena's plans. The girl was a wanderer, after all, and a Coordinator. Perhaps, when the time she did leave the shores of Kalos came, she'd bring news of a powerful and newly risen Team Flare with her, and she would help create that in the mean time.

I don't get what you see in this place. It's just water and a bunch of buildings, nothing that you haven't seen before in Sinnoh. Hell, you even lived by a lake, I don't get what so awesome about the water here. Vek muttered, apparently irritated by the harsh tone his words took. This made Solena slightly flinch, and give the Noibat a stern glare.

"So," Solena prompted, trying to get her mind off of Vek's dour thoughts, "what are the best places around Coumarine? It's such a lovely city already and we've only barely got here!" Scala seemed intent on Galahad, also curious as to the answer to her trainer's question.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zWed Sep 24, 2014 3:29 pm

Galahad took a moment to enjoy the sounds and smell of the sea. It'd been so long since he'd been here. Not since he was just an aspiring trainer on his own journey. He thought he heard a strange sound so he let Gengar out of his pokeball. "One moment." He said to Solena, raising a hand and walking towards the edge. Suddenly a blue blur shot out of the ocean and Galahad pointed it out, giving the signal for gengar to fire off a shadow ball. The water type and the ghost collided, but the momentum of the seadra was enough for it to still land on the shore. The aura trainer walked over and knelt by the pokemon. "That took a lot of courage to attack a trainer like that. Would you like to travel with me?" He said, the seadra seemed to nod and Galahad smirked. "Very well." Pulling out a pokeball he captured it.

"Well, now that we've gotten that excitement out of the way, let's find a place to stay. If I recall correctly the Courmarine hotel as a few rooms with truly beautiful views." He said, smiling at Solena. "Let's hope it has one of those rooms open, I feel they will."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 25, 2014 10:18 pm

"Wow," Solena said, genuinely impressed, "you won that Seadra's respect with just one attack. I've met a few of their evolutions, and Kingdra are a rather prideful Pokemon. I can't wait to see what she's like when she evolves!" The Dragon Tamer still seemed awe-struck at the city around her. Her home town wasn't near an ocean, and she never got over the fact that there would be so much water right near the outskirts of a town, no matter how many ocean-side towns she visited.

While she spoke to Galahad, Vek, Scala, and Iccus seemed to idly chatter about the town... and perhaps Solena herself. The trainer never could tell since Vek would switch to pure Pokemon speak when talking with her other companions. She couldn't help but feel as if Thanatos might feel left out, but a Salamence might be too big to loiter around the city with her other smaller Pokemon.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 26, 2014 9:10 am

Gengar made a noise and stood at attention. "Ah yes, I sent you to find us a room. I assume you did so and your return had truly excellent timing. Very well, lead the way." Galahad said, putting the seadra's pokeball away and returning his hands to the pockets of his jacket. "Let's get going Solena." He said as the ghost type walked towards a rather fancy building. The front looked out onto a rather quaint plaza they were standing in, the back had a view of the beach and subsequently the ocean. "Ah, here we are. This will do nicely. Why don't you go ahead and get a room or two reserved, I'll leave that up to you. I'm going to attempt to find something to eat."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 11:52 pm

Solena seemed to finally be getting used to the new and beautiful sights of the city. She still eyed the hotel building with a mystified wonderment, and Scala, just like her trainer, did the same. The little Trapinch seemed to turn and say something to Vek, most likely about the hotel, and the Noibat chuckled in response, saying something back.

You know, the Dragon Tamer said to her Noibat, I can't wait until I can actually understand the rest of you guys... then I won't have to rely on you to paraphrase everything!

But what's the fun in that? Scala just wanted to say that she shares your sentiment... but I'd like to say that I don't. It's just a building, if you think it's so beautiful, why don't you marry it? Then maybe you'd be famous for something since your Coordinator thing isn't doing so hot. I can picture it now, "Sinnoh girl marries Kalos building: families at feud".

Solena burst into laughter, once again forgetting that she was now leaving Galahad out of the conversation like Vek and Scala had done to her. Holding back her laughing, she gave Galahad a thumbs up and wished him luck on getting food. "I'll see if I can get us two rooms so our Pokemon have enough space, hopefully they'll have some open!" Waving a hasty goodbye, she pulled open one of the fancy, ornate doors and walked inside, staring at the place with wonder, like a child seeing presents under a tree on Christmas day. Scala, like always, was doing the same, while Vek and Iccus were flapping their wings idly, staying at the height of their trainer's shoulders.

Smiling, Solena walked to the front desk, glad that her Pokemon were on good behavior now that they were inside. Looking toward the clerk, her smile widened, and she gave a friendly wave. "Hello," Solena said, not afraid of new social situations such as this, "I was wondering if you had two empty rooms available for tonight..."
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 12:23 am

Galahad raised an eye brow when Solena started laughing but quickly shrugged it off. "I'll send you a message when I find a place." He turned and walked out of the hotel. Once outside he called out Gengar and glanced over his shoulder to make sure he wasn't being watched. "Keep an eye on her for me. There hasn't been any animosity towards our cause here yet, but the whole region is on edge. Lysandre made quite a mess of things. Don't let her know of your presence." Gengar saluted a little and vanished into the shadows. Galahad then proceeded to find a good place to eat. He eventually stumbled upon a street with a handful of small local places serving all manner of goods. "This'll do, there's bound to be something here." He said as he turned on his holocaster. He sent Solena a message saying he'd found several options in a small place and his location.

MEANWHILE

"Ah, yes, one moment." The tall thin man with a small white mustache behind the counter said, turning to a computer screen. "I'm going to assume you want these rooms to be neighboring, in fact, we do have a pair of connected rooms. There's a bathroom in between and both sides lock for privacy. One moment please." He said, typing in some things. A faint whir was heard and he then produced four room keys. "Here you are, two for each room. Please enjoy your stay."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 1:27 am

"Thank you so much!" Solena said with a wide grin. She gingerly took the room keys from the man's hand, "I'll be sure to enjoy my stay. Your hotel is gorgeous!" Pocketing the keys, if the desk clerk was observant enough, he may have noticed the Team Flare pin that Galahad had given the Dragon Tamer glimmer against a nearby light and bring attention to its spot on the inside of the girl's looser sleeve, just enough to make out what it was. Solena had kept her word by keeping it off of any conspicuous space, but she had felt that it was too much of a shame not to wear it somewhere. She was naive about what Team Flare had done, after all, and she didn't realize just how some could react to such a thing.

Humming happily, she turned from the desk and took a few steps to the side, closely followed by her dragon companions. Feeling her Holocaster lightly buzz, she took it out of her bag and opened up the messenger. Reading what Galahad had said, she turned to make her way to the door and meet him at the street he had found...
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 14, 2014 4:07 am

The man behind the desk did see the pin. He remembered the fiasco when Team Flair tried to destroy the world, only to be stopped by some brave young trainers. This girl must be crazy to wear it in public. While he himself had no animosity, he knew others in the town who might not take lightly to that insignia.

MEANWHILE

Galahad was waiting around when Gengar reappeared. "She must be on her way then?" The ghost nodded as it's trainer recalled him. He turned and smiled as he saw her walking toward him. It was strange to just smile uncontrollably around her, yet it was a pleasant strangeness. "I'm going to assume you got my message. As I said, there's plenty to choose from, I'll let you pick."
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 15, 2014 12:00 am

"Coumarine City....", said someone resting on the back of a Lapras. She raised her hand, blocking the sunlight from her eyes as a smile formed. "Thank you Jez, once we reach the docks you can rest.", she said, sliding her free hand up and down Jez' neck. The Lapras gave an excited squeak, speeding up to reach the dock. The woman riding the Lapras had barely latched onto her Pokemon in time, almost falling into the water. Giving a sigh, she maintained her grip on Jez and scanned the port-city, her lengthy braid fluttering in the wind behind her. "Good, this has to be Coumarine City. We can stay here until I figure out where we need to head off to next.", she said to the Lapras, who slowed down upon its approach to the docks. The woman leaped off her Pokemon, landing on the dock. "Thank you, Jez.", she stated, revealing a Pokeball and recalling the Lapras. "You can rest now.", she added quickly as she slid the Pokeball out of sight and began to walk away from the docks.

The woman looked around, curious to her surroundings. "Coumarine City... The Kalos region is certainly different from Johto, Kanto, and Unova.", she spoke rather flatly, ignoring the people walking through Coumarine. She began walking, hoping to at least procure herself a room in which she can rest in. She spent a lot of time coming here, hoping that her efforts would certainly be paid off. "Perhaps Sycamore might know more about what I'm looking for, but I hear that city is awfully big. I'm in no hurry either way.", she quietly spoke to herself, making her way towards what was a very elaborate and well-decorated hotel. She pushed the door open, and approached the front desk. "Forgive me for intruding, but this is a hotel, correct sir?"m she said, looking directly at him with a blank stare despite sounding kind expressive. "If so, I would like to rent a room, I have the sufficient funds to do so as required.", she added, waiting for his response.

OOC:

Active Pokemon: None

Song: Mystery Skulls - Ghost

Last edited by Alistair on Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 16, 2014 7:44 am

"Thanks, I'll be sure to pick something good!" Solena said with excitement, scanning the nearby restaurants for something that caught her eye. It took a couple of sweeps before she noticed a small neon sign reading Sinnoh Select: Kalos's Finest Sinnoh Cuisine. A wide smile came across her face, and she pointed toward it giddily, bouncing lightly on her toes. "I want to go there! You need to try an Old Gateau. They look a little funny, but they're good for people and Pokemon, and they're pretty delicious, like the filling of a berry tart, but without the crust!" She was clearly excited about spotting the smaller food place, and perhaps it was due in part to her homesickness. She was glad to be on an adventure, but she did miss Sinnoh.

I can't be mad about Old Gateau... I think this is the best decision you've made since we hit Kalos... maybe the only good decision you've made, Vek commented. He was now resting on Solena's head while Scala was resting in her arms. Iccus was perched on her shoulder, lightly nibbling her trainer's hair to try and straighten out all of the tangles.

"So, uh, does Sinnoh food sound good?" Solena hummed, still looking at the small neon sign with a wide smile. Vek seemed to be glaring down at Galahad as if to say 'just try to say no and see what happens'.

---

The same tall man who had helped Solena was still perched at the reception desk, lightly thumbing through a magazine. As the woman approached the desk and spoke, he gave a light smile and set down his reading. "Yeah, we have a few more open," he said, typing something into a nearby computer. "One single room, coming right up." He hit one more key before turning around and retrieving two room keys, holding them out to her. "Here you go, I'll log your stay time and you can pay at check out. Have a good day!"
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 26, 2014 10:21 pm

"I've yet to have much in terms of Sinnoh food, may as well give it a go."  Galahad said, looking at the store front.  "Well, come on then, my treat."  He said, taking her hand and leading her into the restaurant.  "Hello there, table for two please?"  The host nodded and led them into the restaurant to a scenic balcony with a handful of tables.  The waiter arrived shortly there after.  "Yes, two of your finest Old Gateu and whatever she would like for her pokemon please."  Galahad ordered.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zFri Feb 27, 2015 5:55 am

"They'll have one to split~," Solena grinned, somehow bouncing on her toes despite the fact that she was now sitting on a chair. Vek didn't seem to mind the bouncing, but she felt the sting of his claws scratching against her head as he tightened his grip in order to not fall off. Iccus was more gentle in maintaining her balance, but that wasn't out of the ordinary for the fluffy bird. Scala looked as if she were almost enjoying the movement. All three Pokemon looked rather pleased at the aspect of the coming meal. Solena's eyes turned toward the view of the city below them, and she couldn't help but keep her eyes downcast to watch the people below as she spoke. "Thank you so much for paying for us, it's awfully kind!" Her excitement was plainly on her face, though she was never really one to hide her emotions, especially to her friends.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zFri Feb 27, 2015 6:08 am

Galahad smiled at Solena's excitement. "Oh, it was nothing...really. I figured I should treat you to some fine delicacies." He looked out the window. "Assuming we aren't here for an overly long time, want to go investigate the beach after dinner? I bet the sunset down there will be beautiful..." He said, trailing off. Just like you... he thought, he wouldn't dare say it out loud. He wanted to be professional, this girl was willing to join his cause and yet, there was a beauty there. The same colors he saw in the world shone from her just...brighter, more astonishing then ever. No, he couldn't think of her this way, he shook the thought from his mind. "The food should be here soon."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zFri Feb 27, 2015 6:40 am

"I hope so!" Solena said, oblivious to Galahad's inner turmoil. Her blue eyes were shining as they took in everything around her, still fascinated by every little thing in the world. Everything she never got to experience while growing up in the dragon village. It almost seemed as if Vek may suspect something by the way his narrowed eyes kept watching the man closely, but he didn't speak, just stared toward the kitchen door, eagerly waiting for any sign of food. Scala had joined her trainer by looking down below with her own wide-eyes, though the scenery caught her eyes more than the happenings of the crowds. Iccus flitted from her shoulder perch to the balcony's railing, grooming her cloud-like wings as she waited with the group.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zFri Feb 27, 2015 6:53 am

The waiter come out and laid out three plates before them. "Enjoy." He said, turning and walking off. Galahad grabbed his fork and poked at the strange cake like...thing. "Well, eat up!" He said, taking a piece off and biting it. "Mmm...not bad. Wasn't too sure what to expect really. Honestly these are pretty good..." But you're better. He thought about her again, he couldn't resist these thoughts, they just happened. He took another bite to try and get his mind off of her.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zMon Mar 02, 2015 4:42 am

Solena's eyes shone as the food was laid out in front of them. Without hesitation, she gripped her fork and cut herself a slice, allowing the food to roll on her tongue before swallowing it. Gripping her fork through biting the tongs and holding it in her mouth for a moment, she used both hands to move the second plate to the ground, so her Pokemon could crowd around it without taking up most of table like they usually would if Solena were eating alone. "I'm glad you like it!" the Dragon Tamer said through the open side of her mouth, still gripping the fork with her teeth. Moving back into a sitting position, she grabbed the fork's handle and lifted it away from her face, then eating like a civilized human. She and her Pokemon seemed to make quick work of the cuisine, all looking quite satisfied by the end of it.

Pretty good for having to eat it like a common house Pokemon, Vek commented, making note of the fact that he had to sit on the floor to enjoy his meal. We saved some for the big guy, Thanatos, so don't call me inconsiderate any time soon.

"That was very kind, thank you," Solena replied, aiming the words toward both her Pokemon and Galahad. The latter as thanks for the meal. Her hand found itself softly touching the metal ball on her belt containing the Salamence. There was little room to let him out to eat his share in their current dining area, but she noted to remember to do so as soon as they got to a larger street.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zMon Mar 02, 2015 7:28 pm

"You're welcome Solena." Galahad said, smiling at her as he continued to poke at his food. "Shall we move outside so we can let your Salamance get out and stretch it's wings?" Galahad motioned for the waiter and got some to-go containers for his left overs and the food for the pokemon. "Come on, the sun should be setting soon, the view is beautiful I hear." He began to leave the restaurant and make his way towards the beach, waiting at the door for her.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zMon Mar 23, 2015 2:13 am

"That would be awesome!" Solena replied, fishing out some money to help pay the tip before grabbing her and her Pokemons' portions of the leftovers. "I can't wait to see the sunset, it's always strange that no matter what region you're in, it's always there to see you off for the night," her stomach flattened with a content sigh, following Galahad's trek toward the beach. She shuffled the leftover containers into one arm, Vek fluttering onto them to keep them balanced and from toppling onto the ground below as his clutzy trainer tried to balance them and walked while fumbling for Thanatos's Pokeball. Finally finding the right angle to unclasp it from her belt, she found her center of balance once more.

"Lead the way," she smiled, pausing her walk so that she was just a food away from her companion, with Iccus floating near her shoulder and Scala right on her heel.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zMon Mar 23, 2015 3:35 am

Noticing her fumbling with the boxes Galahad grabbed them. "Here, let me hold onto them for you." He didn't let her respond or argue his action. Making his way down to the beach he stopped at the sand. "It's things like this, great views of the world, that inspired me to try to rebuild Team Flair. No more destruction or super weapons this time. This time it'll truly be about making the world more beautiful." He turned to Solena and smiled. "Don't you agree with me?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zTue Mar 24, 2015 10:03 pm

Destruction? Super weapons? Solena thought, blinking in confusion but not wanting to offend Galahad by raising any hard questions. She made a mental note to do some research before she went to bed... Vek offered up his agreement, choosing to communicate with a simple feeling of agreement like he used to before he fully grasped the concept of human language. "It is beautiful," the Dragon Tamer finally decided to say as she slipped the flats and thin socks off of her feet before she stepped onto the warm grains of sand. Feeling the moisture of ocean water on the wind and the roar of the crashing waves, it truly was a beautiful scene, not only for the eyes.

Smiling, Solena unclasped her Salamence's Pokeball and tossed it into the air, releasing the great dragon from within. It has been a while, young dragon speaker. Your other charges are still quite young.

"Yeah," Solena replied, more comfortable doing it out loud, "but I think I have some stuff that can help that." A wry smile crossed her face, and she fished out a handful of blue wrappers covering the rare delicacy commonly called Rare Candies by trainers. She divvied them up into three piles of five, and gave a pile to Vek, Iccus, and Scala respectively. There was a colorful stone on Scala's pile as well, a stone that would allow her to learn a new egg move that she could have a birth. They were gifts from the strange bunny she had helped, and from that encounter she also was now in the care of a strange egg, one that seemed to shimmer when struck by sunlight.

"Don't worry, I didn't forget you, Thanatos," she gestured to the leftover boxes of hers in Galahad's arms, offering the food to the larger dragon while the others enjoyed their own spoils. Grinning, causing his sharp teeth to light his face, Thanatos approached Galahad slowly, stopping with only a foot between the two. His tail slowly moved from side to side, digging a large swipe in the sand while he eyed the boxes, figuring the trainer would be smart enough to infer what he was after.

(I'll add the levels to Solena's Pokemon as well as the EM to Scala, so we don't need to drag a Mod into the topic until or if they go searching for wild Pokemon or train~)
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zWed Mar 25, 2015 1:45 am

Galahad watched Solena's interaction with her pokemon. That had to be her greatest skill, her ability to interact with pokemon. Of course, it only seemed to work with dragon types though, that Salamence could prove useful in the future though. As the great dragon approached him he stood his ground and opened the box. "This is for you I assume." He tossed the Old Gateu into the air so that Salamence could catch it.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zWed Mar 25, 2015 2:55 am

(I consulted with Ava and she said it was fine that I join so, although the first post here is long it is just Listor catching up dw future posts will be a few paragraphs shorter and if you wish that I leave then just say and I will oblige I don't wanna tread on anybody's toes so to speak)

A cargo ship slowly edged it's way across the horizon into the view of the port following a long journey across the sea from the distant Minoru region. Aboard the ship was a young-adult known only as Listor because any happened upon his real name it was inevitable that they would happen upon an unfortunate end shortly after; that was just the way it had to be, none can know of him or his past indiscretions. Listor slowly stirred from a meditative state he had been in for about half of the ship's 9 hour voyage across the vast and seemingly endless sea; He arose and began making his way across to one of the small port windows in the side of the hold and noticed that his long journey was mere minutes from it's end. He was almost at the shores of the Kalos Region. He then quietly muttered to himself "Why has this fate has befallen me... to fall from the hands of Liberty into the hands of uncertainty... Confusion clouds my mind but soon.. soon I shall find my new purpose in life and my next endeavor will inevitably be glorious.. I know it will be so" he then returned to the silence from once he had came; Listor rarely ever spoke but when he did it was normally when he was either alone or when it was of grave importance that he did so and almost never for any other reason.

15 Minutes Later; The cargo ship weighed in the docks of Coumarine City and a mechanism which Listor had knowingly triggered quietly whirred, whilst the door to the ship's cargo hold opened and revealed only two pairs of lifeless legs sticking out; such a shame that they had been sent to check the cargo hold after all a few minutes later and they may have been spared alas this was how it had to be, he was a ghost to region and his previous indiscretions commited under the watchful eye of the Society of Liberty became mere legends within the tablets of Minoru's modern history. He then leapt from the doorway to the docks themselves before he silently and slowly made his way through the docks past the multitudes of seafarers none of whom noticed his presence thankfully, that just meant it saved them from meeting a similar end and the ship's guard. Upon reaching the long anticipated exit to the docks and entryway to the Kalos region he glanced around only now hearing cries of murder indicating that his handiwork had been discovered, the docks were going into lock-down but little did the workers know that their efforts were in vain as he had already escaped from them all which was probably for the best... not for him but for them.

Listor then made his way along the rooftops of buildings in the city with relative ease peering down onto the quiet lives of the folks who resided here, the day coming to an end and hence the people becoming sparse and yet still he found that what he wearing though traditional where he came from was to make him extremely strange in the eyes of the people; this however was the least of his concern for it was not in his agenda to fit in with those around him just to find himself his life's next purpose and once more give his existence meaning. He then decided it would be best for him to find a temporary base of operations to be used in the duration of his stay in this strange city. This caused him to begin scanning the area for any possible out of sight places then deciding that to be out of sight it was best to be hiding in plain sight.

Shortly after his revelation he came across a rather classy and regal looking building which was revealed to be a famous hotel and luckily for him it had an area in the rafters overlooking the loft of the hotel which concealed some rather spacious holdings he could put to use as his temporary base of operations especially with a rather small and suspended area he could utilize as a sleeping quarters to prevent his detection which would most certainly be of use considering he hadn't had much sleep just meditation since leaving Moonlight City in Minoru. He called upon Alakazam and using his partners telepathy he relayed on his thoughts `This will be our temporary base of operations old friend and you shall treat it with respect however if we shall be discovered you must dispose of the interloper... with extreme prejudice do you understand?` Alakazam merely nodded to Listor.

Finally Listor decided to go and explore the local area and it's surroundings, Alakazam having returned to his pokeball once he was informed of the plan of action. He was in fact hoping to steal a meal maybe and hopefully stumble upon something that would once again give his life meaning. 10 minutes later he found a Restaurant by a beach serving Sinnoh delicacies where he hid on the roof waiting for the staff to be in a position to be caught unawares and once they were he silently slipped into the pantry through a window bundled up some of the food in a bag and left once more with it leaving obvious emptiness on the shelves. He then headed down towards the beach hearing someone yelling "THIEF" behind him though not aimed at him as he hadn't been noticed in his efforts. Once there he hid out of sight on a cliff face and began to eat some of the food rather ravenously and observing a pair of trainers who were on the beach and had some rather interesting pokemon to say the least some of which he had not seen before other which were extremely familiar to him Salamence standing out for example as one he was aware of, whereas Noibat was new to him. He silently observed them when a piece of the stolen food escaped his sight and rolled down cliff before landing messily on the floor, Listor frowned at it but saw no reason to move if anyone made anything of it all he had to do was show them his idea of reason which was to shut up potentially permanently.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zSat Mar 28, 2015 8:59 pm

Thanatos's sides seem to raise and fall in hushed laughter as he raised his head and caught the food with quick accuracy. He stepped back from Galahad, intrigued by the trainer that stood his ground so easily. He was prideful, for sure, and intriguing. The dragon made a note to keep an eye on him, there was more to the trainer than just a kind stranger.

Solena smiled, widening her ever-present grin while the quiet echoes of a voice traveled across the air. "Thief!" it seemed to say, hushed and far away, but it had originally been loud enough to be heard by trainer and Pokemon. She glanced toward its source, curious, but didn't see any sort of commotion. Just an empty beach- well, almost empty. She saw the figure of another trainer hunched on a cliff face, looking like they wanted to be alone. "Huh," she said, not making the connection between the shout and the trainer. "Wonder what he's up to." Her voice was loud enough to catch Galahad's attention and her line of sight focused on Listor.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8zSun Mar 29, 2015 1:06 am

"Hmm?" Galahad said, turning and looking at Listor. "No idea." Galahad snapped his fingers and a large shadow moved across the ground. "Keep an eye on that one." The shadow, Galahad's Gengar, did so and slid across the sand and into the already existing shadows cast by the buildings and trees. He then tossed out his pokeball containing his Nidorino. "This is for you. It's alright, eat up." He said, kneeling down and handing the poison type some of the Old Gateau.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)   Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open) H6Q0F8z

Looking for recruits(Neo Team Flare: Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next