HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Leo
Leo

Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 8:40 pm

Ian blushed in very bright red when he felt Kyell his warm breath at his ear when he heard him whisper to him that he would be there, that there would be music, dancing and one more and most important thing that they would be together all night. He only hoped that Kyell wouldn't get drunk. ''Uh sure but then we have one problem'' He said as he still didn't look in kyell his eyes. ''I don't have a costume'' He said as he just kept looking away. He wondered if Kyell had any costumes just lying around. 

''Ah ok well if there is something feel free to ask me and i will do my best to try and help you'' He said as he kept cooking. He loved to cook and paint both of them made him feel calm.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 9:20 pm

"I have an array of them in the chest." He said as he pointed to the chest that was still open there was a sleeve of a pirate costume poking out.

Jake put his ear buds in and unfolded a picture and he stared at it.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 9:33 pm

Ian stopped cooking and wrapped the steak he had made in some paper foil so they could eat it later as he quickly glanced at kyell his costume and thought he looked so hot and it took him a lot of effort to keep his mouth shot before he went to the chest and went through all the costumes. He finally choose a wizard costume, he had a long robe with some weird signs on it, A cap that would hide his face, just to be sure, and a metal like staff. It looked pretty new. Maybe kyell had made it like the gloves.

When stan was done with cooking dinner he went to the table and saw Jake look at a paper kind of thing and noticed it was a picture however jake didn't look all the happ and he didn't want to bother him too much so he just began to eat. When jake would want something he would only need to ask.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 12:13 am

Kyell smiled. "Ok, Mr. wizard lets get going." He grabbed the alcohol and held the door opened.

Jake fell asleep.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 12:15 am

Ian didn't know where they would be going he just let kyell lead the way. He knew a part of the way though just the corridor and then probably to the part were most of the senoirs had their rooms. With every step he became more nervous and just wanted to go back cause he felt like he was the hugest idiot in this costume and that he would attend a senoir party for well ... sernoirs.

Stan smiled as he saw jake fall afsleep, he softly got his stuff for a shower and went away to the shower room tiptoeing carefull not to make a sound.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 12:22 am

Kyell lead the way out to the main clearing. "Come on, look happy dude. I brought the vodka." He said laughing.

Jake snored softly and tightened into a small ball.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 12:26 am

Ian looked at Kyell as they walked through the main clearing. ''Yeah but I dont drink'' He said the last part very soft so he wouldn't hear. ''And I am not really a party person, I havent even went to one in years, you will see why i don't.'' he told kyell as he could hear the music.

Stan just washed himself like yesterday wondering what had upset Jake so much and what had been on that picture. He decided not to go and look, it was his personal thing if he wanted to keep it that was fine he would ask him once he felt more comfortable around him and that jake was sure he would be able to trust stan, which in stands mind sounded a bit weird as he knew that he would never tell anyone something that was told in him in trust by someone else. 
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 12:30 am

Kyell smiled. "So you dont have to drink thats what I'm here for I just need someone to make sure i dont go home with a stranger tonite." He said teasingly as he walked to a table and placed the bottles down.
Jake snored softly.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 12:33 am

Ian listened to Kyell and at that moment he had just wanted to storm of. How could he have been so stupid. He was only using him to bring him back home cause the guy knew he didn't drink out of himself. He felt used but didn't show it instead he just said: ''Uh sure no problem'' As he sat on one of the couches were no one was. '

(XD lets continue with kyell and ian for a bit nothing will happen between Jake and stan for a moment X3 )
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 2:46 am

Kyell joined him. "Your a great friend." He said a bit uneasy. "Come on lets dance." He said as he got up and held out a hand.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 9:23 pm

Ian had sat down when he looked at Kyell who had joined him and he heard him say that he was a great friend. He hadn't expected something like this to happen but he was glad that kyell though of him as a friend again however he looked a bit uneasy as Ian watched him. 

For a moment he didn't really want to dance but he didn't want to turn kyell down. He allready looked too uneasy for him to just say no and he didn't want to do that so he took the hand that kyell had put out for him and let kyell guide him to the dance floor as he just followed along.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 10:45 pm

Kyell started to do the two step lean over and over. That being his only ok dance move. "So, why dont you tell me more about your self?" He asked.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 10:48 pm

Ian was just doing some normal dance moves just the basic ones that everybody would be able to copy or knew allready from themselves so he wouldn't make a fool out of himself. ''Uhm don't we know a lot about each other yet?'' He asked kyell as he couldn't believe he was dancing with him. He knew that he wanted to get closer in due time though and he prayed to the gods kyell didn't get drunk tonight. ''What would you like to know'' He said above the music cause it would be the only way for him to hear what he had to say.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 10:54 pm

"Why, you are keeping your love a secret." He said with a smirk.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Ian blushed as he again didn't look at him. ''I don't know what you are talking about'' He said in a casual tone of voice. He knew that he needed to get away. This would never end if he just stayed here dancing with kyell all night. God it sounded like a dream. ''Uhm ...  I think I have to go its getting late and I need to study'' Ian said, it was an excuse since he didn't have any tests but kyell didn't know that did he?
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 11:09 pm

Kyells ears and tail drooped. "Aw, come on you have all weekend." He said. Today was only friday and he knew that to well. Kyell started to walk away half halfheartedly toward were the drinks were kept. Why, am I acting like this over some Junior? Am I in... He shook his head trying to get rid of the thought.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 11:12 pm

Ian didn't like to see Kyell a bit sad, he didn't show it but he was kind of sad too. He didn't want to go either but if topics like this came to talk then he wouldn't be here for much longer so if kyell wanted him to stick around. I hope he doesn't keep this up however i hope i can get lots of sleep this weekend he thought to himself as he looked at kyell get them some nice drinks.

(He isn't junior he is in his second year :3, plus I hope you still like the topic i dont want to be pushy or something ^^)
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 11, 2014 9:25 pm

(OOC: srry about that.)
A black panther joined him at the drink table. Kyell grabbed two red cups one beer and one soda. He perked up a little bit. He turned around to see if you were still there. Kyell didn't see you threw the crowd, "dang, I hoped i didn't scare him off." He grumbled he put the cup of soda back down reached under the table and pulled out a cooler and sat down. The panther sat down next to me. "Go away Tyler, you know I don't love you anymore." he pulled up the cup to take a sip and mumbled. "Prick."
Tyler smiled. "Aww, but i hate to see my big puppy sad." he said as he scooted a little closer. Kyell stayed were he was.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 11, 2014 9:52 pm

Ian had just sat down next to other people on a table. They weren't talking to him and that hadn't surprised him one small bit. He had a good view of kyell from there. He was against one of the walls where everyone was dancing and he could look straight to the drinking table. He could see Kyell get him a drink as he obviously took some beer for himself. However a black panther seemed to walk to him, and set down next to him. He couldn't hear them over the music however he could see him scoop closer to kyell as he felt a kind of knot in his throat and looked at kyell. He made sure to hide himself so Kyell wouldn't be able to see them. He wanted to see what would happen before he would take action.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 11, 2014 11:45 pm

Tyler intertwined his tail with kyells. Kyell made no attempt to pull his tail away. He sipped his beer trying to hide is blushing face. "Tyler, leave me alone." He said muffled by the cup.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 11, 2014 11:47 pm

Ian could see that the tailes of the black panther and kyells began to interwine with each other and Ian was a bit shaking in his corner. Not from anger but from sadness as he wanted to storm out but still thought kyell wasn't the type to do this as he kept doing his best to look at them and hope for the best. If something else would happen he would storm of and go to their room.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 11, 2014 11:54 pm

Tyler pulled Kyell close and kissed him. Kyell opened his eyes wide in shock but it quickly faded. Kyell blushed got up and disappeared into the crowd. "God, hope Ian didn't see that." He grumbled angrily. Tyler started to walk toward you. His eyes filled with victory.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 11, 2014 11:59 pm

Ian looked with tears in his eyes as Tyler pulled Kyell close and kissed him. He didn't need to see more, he was obviously using him now. He felt hurted. Luckily for him he had become pretty good buddies with stan the junior next door and knew he had a second matress. He really couldn't take it right now. The look that Tyler shot to him was the last piece he needed as he stormed out of the door and ran really quickly to the room of stan and kyell his little brother as he knew he was quicky and that kyell would have trouble following him. He soon reached it and was happy to see that Stan opened the door and let him in. 

Stan had just gotten back from showering when he noticed someone running in the corridor, it was pretty late but he soon noticed it was Ian and he knew that Ian had asked him to stay over at his room when something was wrong. So without question he let him in and got the extra mattres so Ian could sleep. He seemed sad and tired os he decided not to ask things and just let all of them go to sleep.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 12:07 am

Kyell saw Ian run off. He didn't know were he went so he walked up to the school opened the door and walked up to the attic. He usually hid in there when things went bad between him and his old roomie. There was a hammock and a lamp. On the way he stole a couple of six packs. He laid on the hammock popped opened a beer and started to drink.

Jake woke up. He saw Ian. "Let me guess, you meet Tyler. yea he never comes around Kyell unless he sees him with another guy." He said as he sat up. "You guys don't mind if I change do you?" He asked as he looked at his wrinkled uniform.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 12:12 am

''Oh sorry I didn't meant to wake you'' He said to jake as he heard that he had gotten awake. "Well I didn't really hear what his name was i just saw him talk and kiss and stuff and i think i wasn't really needed there so i decided I needed to come back. Uh do you know if you're brother comes back or that he stayes somewhere else when these kinds of things happen?'' he asked as he was happy it was friday night so they would be able to sleep for a long while. ''And no I dont mind do you stan?'' Ian asked him as he looked at him.

Stan listened to the two from his bed. So Tyler was probably an old ex from Kyell who got jealous a lot of the time when he saw Kyell with other boys. However the guy didn't even know if they were dating or not so they could just be friends. ''No I don't mind either'' He said as he shook his head and got some orange juice to drink and offered Ian some water which he gladly took.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next