HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 12:17 am

"I think up in the attic but You'd need a senor card to open the school doors." He said with a sly smile he changed into a baggy shirt and some Underarmor boxers. "Or, a strong overriding magnet. Which I have." He said as he opened a drawer of his nightstand.

Kyell easily drank all 12 beers. He wasn't drunk but really buzzed. He laid there and swung him self on the hammock. "I wish that Ian was here." He said with a smile.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 12:23 am

''Hmm yeah I had figured that'' Ian said not really being dissapointed. He had really been hurt by Kyell and didn't have any intention to get him but kyell didn't need to sleep on some old kind of bed, it wouldn't be good for his bag. He took the magnet from wolfy. ''Do you know where the attic is by any chance?'' He asked.

Sttan had been watching Jake undress from under the covers as he now had his eyes closed while he was talking with Ian remembering how he looked with only his boxers on and a baggy shirt.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 12:29 am

"yea straight ahead when you enter take a right till you see a wood door open it head up the winding stair case and there you go. " he said as he laid back down. "See yea tomorrow or around." He said as he jumped into bed. He waited for Ian to tleave before he said. "Stan I know you were watching me change you perv." He said as he grabed his pillow and tossed it at Stan.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 12:32 am

''Thanks cya in the mornin'' Ian said as he took the magnet from Jake and got on his way as the discription which he needed to go to was in his mind as he heard Jake his voice what to do. ''Hmm so here i need to make a right huh?'' He murmered to himself as he looked around and finally got to a wooden door as Jake had told him. He pressed the magnet to the place where the card normally should be put and the lamp went on green allowing him to enter. ''Kyell are you here'' He said in a very serious and monotone voice.

Stan listened and laughed. ''Well you were the one stripping int he middle so you're actually the perv'' He laughed as he threw the pillow back which had landed on his stomach and he had replied with a soft ''oof''
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 12:41 am

Kyell opened the door. "Yay Ian's here come in come in." He said as he opened the door wider. The glass beer bottles were scattered on the floor. He was obviously buzzed. He flopped back down on to the hammock. "Come lay with me." he said in a sweet silky tone.

Jake smiled. "What ever, besides I'm gonna be a stripper to get threw collage." He said teasingly he stuck his tounge out like a five year old before he laid back down. The picture fell onto the floor he put his earbuds back in and fell back asleep. He snored lightly
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 12:45 am

Ian could hear kyell say that he could come in as he had opened the door and from the first moment it was obvious that he was buzzed and maybe even pretty close to drunk. He had to use all his willpower not to lay down with kyell as he said a bit on the cold side. ''No Kyell I am taking you back to our room'' As he got Kyell on his back and began to walk to their dorm. He would clean up all the beer bottles later.

Stan smirked: ''Ha well you have someone to practice on then'' As he looked at him put out his tongue and then go back to sleep and listen to music as he could still see the picture on the ground and decided again not to look cause it wasn't his bussiness and put it under his pillow as he stayed awake reading a bit waiting for Ian to return.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 12:50 am

"But, don't you wanna see the secret tunnels?" he said as he pushed you way and walked toward a mirror that was covered with a tarp. "Well?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 12:52 am

''What secret tunnels dude, plus can't you show me those tommorow when you know, you're sober'' He said as he kept walking with kyell on his back. He wondered what he would mean with secret tunnels. No normal school would have secret tunnels so also this one wouldn't have ones right?
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 12:54 am

"No,tomorrow I have nothing tomorrow and I want to spend the day with you." He said as he pulled the tarp off the mirror It was shattered and showed a hidden passage way made from stone.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 12:56 am

He could hear that Kyell said he had wanted to spend the day with him tommorow but Ian didn't feel that way at all. He knew that he would say no to it or ask Stan to say that he needed rest and didn't want to at the moment when he would go knocking on their door. He softly went to kyell and looked at the tunnel. '"Wow whats this?'' He said in astonishement as he looked at the pitch black tunnel.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 1:00 am

"The secret tunnels." He said he turned and walked into it. "Come on, I wanna show you something." He said a smile on his face.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 1:02 am

He wasn't sure anymore if Kyell was really buzzed or not buzzed anymore. The alcohol was probably begging to become less but that would mean that he would get a  mayor head ache soon. He also wasn't sure if he should follow kyell but he figured kyell wouldn't hurt him ... psychically so he went together with kyell and wondered what he would show him.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 1:13 am

He pulled out his Ipaw (A phone) Turned on his flashlight app and shined it on a wall at the end of the long passage way. "Theirs a wall that has some crazy writing on it but it has great pictures of you me Stan and Jake I don't know how they got there thou."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 1:16 am

Ian looked as he saw Kyell take out his Ipaw. He really should save up to get on of those, he was still stuck with a DoG2.0 from four years ago. He listened to him and began to feel uncomfortable. ''I am not sure if I want to see it now it sounds really creepy he said as he could see some weird wall come closer into sight.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 1:24 am

He looked around and saw a second passage way, "Whoa, that wasnt here the other day." He said with a smile and in awe. "Let's have a look." He said as he took a step forward.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 1:26 am

Ian now really became scared as he held kyell by the shoulders and looked around scared. ''You sure we should be checking this out who knows what would happen'' He said as his ears had dropped and his tail was between his legs still holding kyell by the shoulders and looking around as they went forward.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 1:34 am

Come on I think I see a light. "Hey, I'm gonna tell you this while I'm buzzed and I wont remembered I said it so. I like you I know you like me too. You should act on it." He said as they went threw the light. the phones turned into torches and all modern devices disappeared. They looked out over a dirty little town the farmers stopped and stared at them
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 1:38 am

Ian listened to Kyell as he heard him say that he liked him too and he let out a ''Humph'' Meaning that he didn't believe him. ''If that would have been true you wouldn't have hurted me and hadn't been kissing with that other guy at the party'' He said as they entered the light and his phone turned into a torch. He could see some farmers coming and look at them. he was glad that they wore the custom clothes, even though he just looked like someone who was pretty important and Kyell looked like a kind of bowman or ranger or something.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 1:45 am

A joking gleam filled his eyes. "Hello, peasants I'm a humble bandit and these is the Noble wizard Ian The great." He said laughing thinking this is just a hullanation due to the beer.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 1:49 am

He blushed at what kyell said still hanging on and when he heard what Kyell said he quickly covered Kyell his mouth. ''Uh sorry, my noble farmers he just had a bit too much wine, we are just weary travelers looking for an in do thay know where to find one?'' He asked. Luckily for Kyell he was sober and knew how to speak old languages which was just a hobby as he awaited for them to awnser.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 2:03 am

"Hey, What did you do that for." He said galring at you. The farmers went back to work but they were cautious. "Let me, guess you can see them too...can't you."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 2:06 am

Ian just smiled at the farmers and made the sign that Kyell wasn't very good in his mind. ''Yeah I see them too, what did you think it was look at you, that costume seems more real then ever here and this had to be a prefect computerised simulation to be this good which as you might know isn't possible'' He said leaving out that he thought Kyell looked really handsome in the outfit as he looked up to the sky and pulled Kyell with him so they would be out of the fields from the farmers. ''Now what are we supposed to do?'' He asked as he looked at kyell his blue eyes full of fear.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 2:12 am

"If this is what I think it is then we cant leave till we find what we were sent here to find." He said shaking his head. He looked at a wanted poster on a wall he looked at it closely. "Hey, this looks like..." He gulps before finishing. "Me..."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 2:14 am

Ian sighes very deeply as he sat on the ground leaning against one of the trees. ''Why did I ever walk in the tunnel'' He said as he sounded like he was about to cry and looked at kyell as he whiped the tears away with the end of his robe. ''Hmm yeah indeed looks like you're known here you could better get into other clothes so you could hide yourself'' He said as he looked around obviously totaly scared to the bone.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 2:18 am

"Nah, I'll put up my crowl so no one can see my face." He said as he flipped his hood up. "Anyways lets get out of here there's some woods over there. so lets go hideout there." He said as he waited for an answer as he teared down the poster.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next