HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 1:51 am

"We're already out side but no I'm gonna talk with robin for a bit and see if we cant come up with anything." Kyell said as he grabbed robins hand and pulled him into the cave.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 1:52 am

Ian kept sitting outside and wondered what they would need to find. It would be something of importance so what could it be, a coin, a bow or some kind of special artifact like a helmet that was from that time. He didn't know and for some reason kyell didn't want to tell him either as he awaited what would happen.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 1:58 am

Kyell stepped out side after hours of discussing things with robin. "And, your sure that it'll be here this Friday?" He called into the cave. "Yes, Friday thats what my sources tell me." Robin answered.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 2:00 am

Ian had fallen afsleep in the sun. He had been so tired and the trees, sun and sound of birds just sounded so peacefull just like the warmth of the sun that he could stop himself from falling afsleep. He awoke when Kyell and robin came outside. ''would you please tell me'' He said sleepily as he stretched: ''What we are looking for'' He sounded a bit irritated since kyell wouldn't tell him.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 2:04 am

Kyell smiled "I'll fill you in the morning." He said as he sat down beside you. He threw his arm around you pulled you close and watched the sunset. "I think you'd like more than I though." He said as he laid his head on yours. "I'll leave you two alone." Robin said as he walked inside.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 2:06 am

Ian got a bit irritated when he heard that kyell would fill him in on the details in the morning. He was tired of waiting however those feelings dissapeared when kyell put his arm around him and they watched the sunset. ''Huh then i really want to know what it is now'' He said as he looked at kyell who laid his head on mine. He didn't put him away this time since he knew kyell was gay but they would have to talk sometime about what happened on the party.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 2:12 am

"I promise I'll tell you tomorrow." He said with a yawn. It and been a big day it was getting late. "You wanna come lay with me tonite among some roots or with a bunch of strange men?" He asked already like he knew the answer.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 2:14 am

''You make sure you do'' Ian said while giving him a playfull punch. ''Hmm let me think'' He said not knowing for sure. He hoped kyell wouldn't try anything funny, he liked to be in kyell his arms that was obvious but he wasn't sure if he wanted to move on from that. ''Uh with you tonight if that would be possible'' He said blushing and looking the other way not looking at kyell.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 2:18 am

"Then come on theirs a tree robin said had a giant den underneath it for passer threws." He said as he took your hand and guided you to behind a cave. Underneath was a tree was an oddly placed bush and under that was a wooden door. Kyell opened it and helped you in. There was roots poking from the ceiling and only one extra large cot. "Looks like were sharing the bed." Kyell said walking toward he put his bow and arrow next to it and laid on one half waiting for you to join him.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 2:22 am

Ian felt himself being guided by Kyell. He was being guided to some kind of tree where robin apparantly had said there was a giant den under for the passengers that would come around this place. It didn't take long before he saw a small house kind of structure with a wooden door. As soon as they arrived at the home kyell opened the door and let him in. He looked around, there were a lot of roots poking from the ceiling and then he saw the bed. He could hear what kyell said and he nodded blushing still not look at him as he layed down next to Kyell.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 2:25 am

Kyell wrapped you in his cloak. "So you don't get cold." He said. He slowly pulled into his arm and laid down enjoying your scent and warmth. He let out a long sigh. He was blushing slightly. It has obviously been a while since he has laid down with another man.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 2:28 am

Ian was a bit shocked kyell had put his cloak on him. He heard him say that it was so he wouldn't get cold and he was happy that kyell had done this. ''Thank you'' He said obviously happy, ''But wont you get cold I don't want you to get cold.'' He said as he smelled kyells scent again. It was the same he had sniffed in those pillows god it was heaven. He blushed as he scooted a bit closer to kyell could hold him tighter as he blushed more as he came closer.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 2:32 am

Kyell just smiled and thought of a line he heard from a movie (dont ask which movie idk). "I'm never cold when I'm with you baby." He said chuckling a bit. "Let's just get some sleep." He said as he placed your head on his chest and held you tight.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 2:34 am

Ian smiled as he heard him say that he wouldn't be cold when he was around although he blushed at when Kyell said baby. He loved laying on his chest and loved being in his arms as he closed his eyes, listening to the soothing  rythem of kyell his heartbeat. He felt how tight he held him and he looked up to kyell ''Thank you'' He said as he placed his head softly back on his chest and began to fall aflseep looking pretty cute.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 2:37 am

Kyell didnt move but looked down and smiled a bit. "Night, He softly kissed your head and then closed his eyes. He started to snore slightly.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 2:40 am

Ian smiled as he felt the kiss that was placed on his head. It was very soft an dhe almost didn't feel it but he still felt a huge shock go through him. He woke up not so soon after. He didn't move and only looked up seeing Kyell still aflseep. He looked at him and softly stroked his fur fealing how soft it was as he then layed back in kyell his arms pretending to be afsleep and trying to fall afsleep again.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 2:59 am

Kyell woke up and left very early. He was careful not to wake Ian up ass he pulled him self out of the hole. He had gone to see robin hood. Who had left them some brekfest. Which was deer and berries. Kyell grabbed both of them and took them back to the little den. He placed it on a small flat stump that lied in a corner so it wasn't seen in the night. He sta beside Ian and stroked his head. "hey, sleepy head. Time to wake up." He said softly.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 3:05 am

He had fallen afsleep again and when he woke up kyell waa gone or actually he was just sitting at the edge of the bed. "Awh do i have to" Ian said aa he stretched and curled up as a small kitten would have done. He had said the do i have to in a playfull voice
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 3:11 am

"Well you could sleep more and let your breakfast get cold." He said as he went to reach for his cloak, then he swerved and snuck a sweet gental kiss. Robin watched from the bushes a flash of jelouisy went threw his eyes.
(At this point they swaps places just to let you know.)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 3:15 am

"Nah i will eat it and then sleep some more" ian said as he smiled when he felt kyell his kiss and he began to eat the food. When he was done he just layed back down got his own cloak and placed it over his head so the sunlight wouldnt get through and he could sleep a bit more. He went over to kyell his side so he would smell his scent and tried to fall afsleep again.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 3:18 am

Robin slipped in silently and they began to whisper like they were having an argument. "Dude, dont kiss him I saw him first." Kyell whispered into robins ear. "You told me to act like you so I'am now act like me and not care." He whispered back
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 3:22 am

Ian had curled up under the sheets again on kyell his side and be began to feel calm and relaxed due to no sounds of cars only wind birds and a soft bad he slept in together with kyell. He wasnt sure if he could call him boyfriend yet or if he was only a ond night stand but for noe he didnt even mind.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 3:26 am

Robin yelled. "Time to get up you guys get to help us theres a caravan going by with a load of gold. Time to collect for charity." He said as he heaved himself out of the hole. Kyell Help you up then grabbed his stuff.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 4:49 pm

Ian looked as he saw that kyell was waking him up and he could see grab his stuff. ''Where are we going of too?'' He said to the person who he thought was kyell. He looked at him ''So what are we going to take now?'' He ask as he awaited for him what to ask.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 4:53 pm

Robin had left but was waiting right outside. "Well, right now we get to rob a tax caravan from the king. And apparently theirs a amulet that the king ordered. It has a giant gold A over a pure red ruby." He said as he grabbed his stuff.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP   Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP - Page 7 H6Q0F8z

Avalon High (Antromorphic) RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next