HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 13, 2014 1:47 am

Case's faced was extremely red and was tongue tied being unable to speak at all, Ace noticed something Case's aura and began to laugh out loud "ri, ri, ri, ri, ro~" 'Case's aura is pink~' he chanted for a few minutes until all the colour from Ace's face drained leaving him with a look of shock and disgust on his face as he looks at Case, the statement from Himeka about taking a bath with him was intense for him and began to play with his imagination and some of these imaginative thoughts trailed off from Case's mind to Ace's.
Ace then landed a punch straight onto Case's face "RIOLU, RIO, RI, RI, RIOLU!" 'YOU GOD DAMN PERVERTED BAKA KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF!'
Case was left with a bruise on his cheek after the punch from Ace and kept quite not wanting to bring up what he was thinking about from Himeka's suggestive comment now that he was keeping his thoughts to himself.
HimekaChan

Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 13, 2014 2:08 am

Himeka watched as Ace laughed for some reason, he was probably mocking Case. "Cle, Cle~! Cleffa, Cleffa, Cle~?" "Ne, Ne~! What did he say~?"
Both Himeka and Claudine gasped when they saw Ace punching Case. The small girl set her Cleffa on the ground and turned to Case, sanding on her tiptoes and placing her index and middle finger gently on top of the bruise as she grabbed his face by the jawline with the other. "My, my" Himeka asked completely worried "Are you okay? Why did Ace do that?" She knitted her eyebrows together as she expected an answer from her taller friend.
She was obviously clueless about whatever Case would have thought after what she said, since she thought of Case as a respectful and innocent boy who would do no harm.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 13, 2014 3:53 pm

Case's face was grabbed Himeka and was pulled towards Himeka "I'm fine..." he blushed as she held his jaw line and touched the bruise on his cheek as she did he winced feeling a slight sensation of pain for a second. Ace tsk-ed and Case opened a link with Ace,
'So what no lecture on how I am an idiot and how I am a perverted?'
'I think my punch I have you when I over reacted when.'
'You didn't over react....my imagination got the better of me and I didn't control my thoughts.'

Ace just remained silent before smiling 'Don't worry about it if the same thing ever happens to me just promise me you will cut me some slack.
'After that punch I'm not to sure....'
'God your a Baka...'
'Don't I'll cut you some lack......to a certain extent.'

Ace just smiled and acted like he apologised to Case before turning to Claudine "Ri, Riolu." 'It was nothing don't worry about it...I just over reacted to a joke.'
Case put his hand up to Himeka's and gently pulled it away from his bruise "I'm fine Himeka, really..."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Daemon had not expected that they would leave so soon but didn't mind. He could take a bath now as he went to her bathroom and opened the the waterworks as he had a strawberry bubble bomd with him as he took of his clothes and placed them on the ground carefully as he went in and let a bath bomb drop in. He could see everything turn to a pinkish colour and the room began to smell like strawberry, when he was in he just made all his worries go away as after a pretty longue while he got back and dryed himself of with an towel he allways carried with him just in case and he got back dressed as he let the water drain. 

He then took his bag and went outside to the small grocery store in floroma as he inspected some nice ingredients as brought them back to the girl her house. He was just about to cook  when he heard a trembling sound which he knew he quickly got his bag en went away running to the place of hime and Case with a scared expression, far behind him a dust cloud and if you looked well a lot of screaming fangirls. "CASE!! HIME!! RUUN!!'' He yelled over the sound as he ran as fast as he could.
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 13, 2014 10:21 pm

"Hmm, alright..." Himeka said quite unsure and confused. "Cle~!" "Alright~!" Himeka's slightly air-headed Pokemon answered to the Riolu meanwhile. Then, the female heard a trembling sound and heard her name being called, when she turned around, she saw Daemon running towards them and telling them to run, and so she did. She picked Claudine up and held her in her arms "Case! Run!" She said as she started running, completely scared and slightly clueless and amazed. She didn't think Daemon had so many fangirls, when he mentioned them, she just imagined a small group of stalkers and that, if they ever showed up, there would be just one or two little girls who asked for an autograph, however, this fangirls seemed as if they wanted to attack Daemon more than praise him.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 12:08 am

Case ran along side Ace and Himeka who was carrying Claudine, far ahead of Daemon who had his loyal army of crazed fan girls chasing him. "Well no time to leave like now!" Case sighed as he turned to Ace "Ace you go help out Daemon with the our smoke-bomb trick then head straight towards Etenra forest and don't stop keep going until you get to Eterna City. There will be so many other famous coordinator's there they are bound to get distracted."
Ace nodded and then leaped into the air and landed next to Daemon grabbed his hand and slammed a small aura sphere (too small to tell it was aura sphere) creating a huge dust cloud which Ace used to lead Daemon away from the girls and to the closest exit of the town which they left through.
Case grabbed hand and pulled her to the back of the Pokemon centre where the fan girls wouldn't be able to see them just encase they remembered him an held a grudge against him for becoming Daemon's friend. He called out Sting and instructed for him to fly back to Himeka's house and to carry back their bags to them, Sting headed off in the opposite direction before doubling back to her house. The dust cloud was just about to clear he grabbed Himeka's hand again and pulled her into the Pokemon centre and let out Cinder's and handed her Yuki "I'm going to hide in the bathroom encase those girls come in here. They shouldn't even notice you as they have never seen you with Daemon. But on the off chance they do Cinders is there to help you. I'll be keeping an eye on things here with my aura, if something happens I'll get us out if here so we can meet back up with Daemon but our priorities are our and our pokemon's safety and there help. Sorry to do this to you..."
Case then ran off to the male bathrooms, Cinders was giving Himeka a death glare which just made her look cute wing somewhat jealous of how much attention Case was giving her.
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 12:30 am

Himeka was left there, stunned. Everything had happened so fast. However, she looked down at her hand and blushed, she didn't even know why she was blushing. She shook her head to get the thoughts away when she say the charmander staring at her. They stared at each other for some minutes before Himeka gave her a samll wave and said "Hi."
Not long after that, Nurse Joy approached them and took the Phanpy and the Eevee from them, they waited for Nurse Joy to come back as Claudine jumped off from Himeka's arms and went to befriend Cinders straight away. Himeka didn't know why but she felt like Case's fire type pokemon had a slight grudge against her or something, but perhaps it was her imagination playing tricks on her and making her insecure, so she just decided to ignore those bad thoughts.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 12:47 am

OOC: Cinder's glare makes her look cute but not on purpose though mad sorry for the short post.

Case was leaning against the wall in the bathroom watching the events unfold.

Cinders seemed somewhat curious of Claudine but made no first interaction with her and instead kept am eye on Claudine, Himeka and the girls outside.
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 12:59 am

Himeka watched as Claudine kept trying to interact with Case's Charmander, it was odd for a pokemon not to like Claudine. Himeka tried to think of something to break the ice between the 3 of them so she took out two of the many poffins she had carried in case Claudine got hungry again, kneeled down, and gave one to Claudine, and then turned to Cinders, offering her one. "It's alright, you can trust me." She gave the pokemon a small smile to reassure her.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 1:08 am

Cinders stared at the poffin showing that it wanted to eat it but wasn't do to some sort of pride it had to up keep by not eating one....this was destroyed when Cinders stomach rumbled after a few seconds followed by the flame on it's tail getting brighter and she blushed out of embarrassment. After a few seconds later in under the blink of an eye Cinders snatched the poffin and scoffed it down with her back turned to them.
Sting waddled through the door after landing in front of it carrying both Himeka's and Case's bags, he dropped them at Himeka's feet before sitting down next to Cinders smiling at them both panting a little.
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 4:36 am

Himeka giggled when she saw Cinder giving in, but then slightly flinched at the sight of Gliscor enetering and setting the bags at her feet "T-thank you, Gliscor..." She said, slightly scared of the pokemon, however, it seemed nicer. She then proceeded to kneel in front of it and offer it another poffin, wondering if the pokemon would accept it or try to resist to it like Cinders, perhaps they weren't used to be given poffins by other people that weren't Case? "Yeah, that must be it." She thought "How could I be so silly? There's no way Case's charmander would have given me a dirty look, right? Plus, she looked so cute...

Just as those thoughts crossed Himeka's mind, Nurse Joy approached her again with Yuki in her arms and Paddy's pokeball. She thanked her and let Paddy out, who greeted her with a happy cry, she set Gliscor's poffin in front of it gave the other pokemon poffins too, and as she did so, she noticed the fangirls outside were leaving, they had probably realised that who they were looking for couldn't be found there. She stood up and headed to the male's bathroom.

She knocked softly on the door "Case, I think it's safe now, you can come out." She waited for the male to come out with a silly smile on her face, for some reason, she couldn't get the thought of him holding her hand out of her mind. She tried to convince herself that she didn't like where that was probably going. However, deep down, she slightly did.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 6:24 pm

Case walked out with a smile and sigh of relief after opening the bathroom door and exiting it, as he did Cinders jumped to him clung to his chest and nuzzled her head into his chest. Yuki had eaten her poffin and was now staring at Sting's one wagging her tail, Sting then picked it up and cut it into two halves using his claws and pushed half of it to Yuki before eating his half.
Case softly smiled as he changed the position of his arms so that he would be supporting Cinder's weight
"I hope she wasn't a problem," he said "she has been like this since I found her in Oreburgh." he told Himeka as he returned Sting and Yuki back into their pokéballs after he gave both a pat on the head and before he picked up his bag and put it on along with picking up Himeka's and holding it out for her to take it.
"So I guess we best be going while Daemon's fangirls aren't around after all it would be best to get to the forest before sundown."
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 9:45 pm

"Oh, no" Himeka reassured "She was no trouble, she behaved well." She smiled, then turned to her Pokemon as Case returned his back to their pokeballs. Paddy had sniffed the poffin she had given him, then took it with his snout and finally ate it all in one bite, and Claudine just nibbled on it until it was gone.
She then turned to Case, seeing he was holding her bag or for her. She gleefully took it "Thanks~" she said in a sing song voice as she flashed a smile towards him "I agree with you, we should get going as soon as possible." She then turned towards her Pokemon again to return them to their pokeballs, but this time, instead of eating poffins, Claudine was sitting on Paddy's back, riding him and ready to go. "I guess it'll be okay if I let them go like this." she giggled and exited the Pokemon Center with the bag strap on her shoulder, her long pigtails flailing as she walked.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 9:49 pm

Daemon had not expected Ace to come and get him out of this mess as he could see him jump in front of him and the fangirls, while he snatched his hand he could see that Ace was about to use the smoke move which they had used before in their battle as well and a big dust cloud appeared. He knew the way here, he quickly took ace his paw but did not try to scare him in any way and pulled him a bit further in the forest to hide them. The forest was thick and he knew that if they could hide from the fangirls in the thickness of the trees that they wouldn't be easily seen. He stood behind a tree while making a hand motion to ace to stay quite as he heard the voices of the fangirls get louder and louder as his heart began to race of fear.

However soon after this the girls were gone and Daemon dares to go out of the trees as he put a tree branch aside and looked around. They were on a path, he had never been on this path before and didn't really know the way to go. He got his electronique map and it pointed that they should head north. Then that was probably the route they had taken earlier as he began to walk to the place the electronique map was taking him, watching out for ace not wanting to leave him behind.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 10:24 pm

Case blushed and was in a bit of a daze after Himeka thanked him  dashed out of the pokémon centre as he had to catch up with Himeka again after she left the pokémon centre "You know you could say lets go or something instead of leaving all of a sudden." Case stated once beside her again with Cinders on top of his shoulder.

Ace pushed Daemon into a push as the sound of twigs snapping could be herd ahead. from the bush Daemon would be able to see a Happiny carrying an egg in its pouch and a leaf above its head holding a rather big pile of berries.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 10:30 pm

Daemon looked aroun but he was broken out of his thoughts when he felt Ace push him away. ''Ace what are you ...'' He stammered as he wanted to know why Ace had pushed him back into the bushes could it have been that the fangirls had come back but when he looked he could see a very cute happiny waggle as it held a big pile of berries on a big leaf she was carrying. It looked so cute, and he looked at Ace as he whisperes: ''Should we follow it?''
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 10:44 pm

"Oh, sorry..." Himeka apologized "To be honest I forgot you were here, hence I'm used to being alone and stuff~" she giggled "Please forgive me~" She kept walking until they were close enough to Eterna forest, at thy moment, she turned to Case "How will we find Daemon and Ace?" She asked, but realized something afterwards "Oh right, your strong bond can allow you to communicate from a distance, right?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 11:17 pm

"its fine." Case reassured her blushing a little as she apologised "No harm done. our aura link is able to do that but there is to many living things in such wide open area it would take hours." He explained besides I already told Ace to go through the forest with daemon and to meet us at the end or at the pokémon centre in Eterna City." he fell silent after realising that Himeka was used to always being alone "It must have been lonely being alone all the time I mean...but don't worry your not going to be alone ever again!" he smile looking confident at Himeka "after all your traveling with now remember along with Daemon."

Ace shrugged at Ian and went back to watching the Happiny. who was waddling across the opening before setting them down before running towards the bush where Ace and demon were hiding.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 11:28 pm

Daemon looked at the happiny. He watched it carefully as it was putting the stuff down and he could see the happiny run towards them. He began to get really nervous as he looked at Ace, He wondered if the happiny would be happy to see them or would be very scared of them. However he would try to get to know the pokemon and maybe become friends of some sort that would be able to get them a bond.
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 11:40 pm

"Uh, no. It was not." Himeka lied about feeling lonely with a straight face "So, there's no need to worry." She flashed him a smile and started walking towards the forest, but stopped after three steps and turned back around "Sorry, lets go, Case." She giggled before continuing her walk towards the depths of the green, thick. deep and slightly, just slightly scary Eterna Forest.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 15, 2014 12:46 am

Case sighed when he saw Himeka lying with a straight face about not ever feeling lonely as it was reflected in her aura. He only nodded as he walked beside her as.

As the Happiny entered the bush and picked up a hollowed out stone located at Daemon's feet and when it saw Daemon and ace freaked out it running all over the place and then started to circle around the pile of berries.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 15, 2014 12:49 am

He had hoped this would not have happened to him. He wasn't good at trying to help pokemon. However he was sad that he had scared this poor chansey. ''Easy, easy easy'' He saiftly in a calming tone of voice as he went into his pocket and put out a poffin for her to eat. ''Ace would you be able to help me communicate to the happiny that I am not evil or something?'' He said as he awaited a responds from the fighting pokemon. ''If you want I could give you some yummy fighting pokemon food too'' He said, it would be a reward and he hoped that he wouldn't mind helping him even if he wasn't the trainer.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 15, 2014 1:25 am

Ace was too busy laughing at Daemon to actually be of any use to him.
when Daemon tried to calm down the Happiny it pulled out the stone from its pouch and jabbed the air in front of it in the direction of Daemon. It was shaking but seemed to be protecting the berries.
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 15, 2014 3:59 am

Himeka walked with Case across the deep forest, Claudine and Paddy following her not so far behind. "So..." Himeka said, trying to break the silence "What did you do for fun back in your... Aura trainer town thingy?" She asked, she felt slightly bad because she had forgotten the name of the place Case came from.

Meanwhile, Claudine happily chatted with Paddy as she rode him like a horse. Paddy patted the pink pokemon's head with his snout from time to time, making her giggle like crazy.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 15, 2014 12:50 pm

"Lucario Kingdom," Case corrected Himeka but with a small smile and a chuckle "It's fine don't feel bad about forgetting it's name after all it's not even on the map." He was glad she broke the silence between them, he was struggling to find a to do it before she spoke up. Case brought hand to his chin "....fun....huh.........Well I can think of two things, one was we played the aura training games we were taught and used on a daily basis....and the second thing couples only did....." Case pulled out a second pair of gloves but these weren't fingerless, these gloves were a greyish blue in colour with a golden decal design on each one along what looked like a light blue gem embedded in the Bach of each one. He held them out to Himeka "If you want I can show you one of the games..."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next