HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 10:07 pm

"Daemon referee this as if it's a pokémon contest match." Case quickly decide before seeing that Himeka had just told Paddy to tackle "Yuki! Baby Doll Eyes as roll to your left to your left."
Yuki rolled to her left in a playful manner dodging the while batting her large eyes which were sparkling before rolling onto her feet
"Now growl!"
Yuki winked as she tilted her head making one of her ears sway to the side as she cried out "Eeeeeve~"
Ace sat next to Ace along with the rest of his team who had burst their pokéballs to watch.
HimekaChan

Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 10:34 pm

"Phan!" Paddy exclaimed as he missed the attack, falling to the side but quickly getting up like nothing had happened.
"Paddy! Are you okay?" Himeka asked worriedly.
"Phanpy!" The Pokemon answered to show he was alright as he shakes off dirt, making his ears flap around, which have Himeka an idea.
"Paddy!" Himeka called "Now use flail!" Paddy ran after Yuki, flailing his ears around hoping to hit the enemy Pokemon.

Claudine sat by Himeka's feet, watching the battle intently. However, Paddy's long ears were somehow funny to her.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 10:36 pm

Daemon looked at the battle and got out an notepad as he began to write things down. ''Hmm extra points for eevee hmm'' He mumbles as he observed the battle further. For now Eevee was winning with cuteness but the damage paddy was doing would be about the even. This was a battle about who would tire first or who could be extra cute, gorgues or tough. He wondred who would win as this was a battle to reallt see.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 10:54 pm

"Yuki swift!"
Yuki opened her mouth and fired a wave of golden stars from its mouth at the Phanpy. Any stars that may have missed would have created a golden dust along with the ones that hit Paddy. This gave Case an idea "Yuki tackle!" Yuki charged into the wave of stars she made hopping around each one so they would hit her, it would now looked like Yuki was running along with stars beside her leaving a trail of golden dust.
He would need to see how the tackle turned out before deciding their next move.
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 11:07 pm

"Woah, amazing..." Himeka thought as she watched in awe Now I know Paddy knows Tackle and Flail, how could I use them?
Phanpy, in the other hand, was hit by several of the stars, making him weaken, however, the Pokemon stayed optimistic and stood up once again.
"Paddy, use tackle once again, and run fullspeed!" Himeka ordered. The Phanpy ran fullspeed towards the Eevee "Now jump and use Defense Curl!" Paddy, jumped in the air and curled up, being outlined by yellow, but at the same time firing towards Case's pokemon, making it somehow seem like Paddy was a blue meteor.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 11:29 pm

Case smiled impressed and awestruck by Himeka's sudden choice, as Paddy rolled up spinning came into flew towards Yuki who ended up head-butting it back up slightly as the trail of golden dust faded Yuki began to play with the rolled up Phanpy as if it was a ball bouncing it. Case was completely shocked as he didn't expect Yuki to start playing with Paddy went with it.
"Yuki Tackle."
Yuki head-butted the ball high into the air this time. once Paddy it shook its head and body showing that it took damage from the impact but as it did golden dust flew up out of Yuki's fur.
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 11:46 pm

"Paddy!" Himeka exclaimed after gasping as her beloved pokemon flew through the air, she had to think of something, and she had to do it quick. Himeka was really out of ideas.
"Paddy, use flail again! Move your ears gracefully!" Was all Himeka could think about.
Paddy moved his ears up and down, giving out a Dumbo reference, however, Paddy did not fly, but landed on his four paws with a small thud "Now growl!"
"Phanpy~!" Paddy cried as he lifted his snout up, to make the pose cuter.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 11, 2014 12:01 am

Case was about to give a command when Yuki pounced a few feet in front of herself used tail whip to bring out the golden dust from her fur used baby doll eyes winked as it cried out. Case now had a poker face "you...you are really getting this aren't you?"
"E-vee~"
Case sighed but then realised they had an opening "Yuki Swift!" Yuki shot forward another barrage of stars towards paddy.
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 11, 2014 1:00 am

Himeka thought fast this time "Defense curl, Paddy!" She exclaimed. Paddy curled up again, making all the stars that crashed against him burst into golden dust. "Now flail again, bud!" "Phanpy!" The Pokemon ran towards the Eevee while flailing his long ears again, ready to attack, but at the same time spreading the golden dust through the air, making it seem like it was Paddy who was running along with the stars now.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 11, 2014 1:45 am

Case smirked, he may not know a lot about contests be he made a pretty good guess that using your opponents moves to make yourself look good most be worth a lot of points. "Yuki Tail Whip Sand Attack." Yuki dragged her tail along the ground using it like a brush to send a rather large dust cloud I Paddy's area which mixed with the golden dust from their swift they used earlier .
"Now tackle!"
Yuki dashed into Paddy and got hit by it's ear knocking Yuki down for a second but quickly got back to her feet.
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 11, 2014 1:51 am

A big smile grew across Himeka's face "Good job, Paddy!" She cheered along with Claudine. "Now use tackle again!" Paddy ran towards Yuki quickly, in an attempt to hit the Eevee again. This attack didn't have much cuteness in it, however, this move was meant to be an attack to tire Case's Eevee more than one to show off Paddy's cuteness.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 11, 2014 6:37 pm

Case waited for the right time once again "Yuki dodge with Sand Attack." Yuki leaped to the right kicking sand into Paddy's eyes he know had a chance to attack "Tackle Yuki!"
Yuki dashed towards Paddy at full speed "Now Tail Whip, Swift! just before impact". Just before her tackle would made contact she spun whipping Paddy in the face with her tail knocking the Phanpy's head upwards and realised a point blank wave of stars at Himeka's pokémon.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 11, 2014 8:18 pm

Daemon wasn't asking much about the battle the only thing he was doing was looking at the battle taking notes. It would be soon over, they were just even. If this would continue though the eevee would win due cuteness and smart tactics. ''Come on you can do it'' he said to the girl with a smile wanting to hint that the eevee would be winning if this would keep going on and attacking the pokemon.
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 11, 2014 10:11 pm

Paddy's sight was blocked by the sand "Paddy! Move out of the way!" Himeka exclaimed in desperation since the Eevee was coming close faster than ever. Paddy's head was knocked upwards and was hit by golden stars, making him fall back, finally fainting.

"Paddy!" Himeka exclaimed as she rushed to her pokemon's side along with Claudine. Hi peak picked up the small, frail and fainted Pokemon and held it tight. "I'm sorry, Paddy" she whispered to it so only she could hear "You did your best, sorry I couldn't do the same." Himeka took out Paddy's pokeball and put him inside.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 11, 2014 10:48 pm

Yuki collapsed panting, Case walked over picked her up and scratched her behind the ears "You were great Yuki."
"Eeeeee~"
Case walked over to Himeka and held out his hand "Great fight. You two were amazing I didn't expect you to use Yuki's swift to make Phanny look good not once but twice you really had me on the ropes...but I guess that was expected of a trainer who is a coordinator." he complemented Himeka with a smile "If you ever need a sparring partner that isn't Daemon when traveling with us I'll be more then happy to lend a hand....I had a lot of fun."
Yuki jumped out of Case's arms and rubbed it's head against Himeka's leg. "I guess Yuki is thanking you two. She does to seem to enjoy the whole preforming an looking cute aspects of contests more so then the battle."
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 11, 2014 11:15 pm

Himeka turned to Yuki and petted her "Thanks for helping, Yuki." She smiled at her and then the small girl looked up at Case "Thanks, I hope we do this again soon, I enjoyed it too. You're also a great trainer, just how I expected you to be." Himeka then took Case's hand and her blue eyes met Case's with a determinate gaze "And I'm sure I'll win next time~" She gave him a wink along with a confident smile.
"Anyways" She continued "I'd like to get Paddy to a Pokemon Center as soon as possible so I'll leave for a bit, alright." She smiled at both guys "You can either go with me, or stay here. You decide!"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 11, 2014 11:22 pm

Case blushed a little when Himeka winked at him and she said "You're also a great trainer, just how I expected you to be but returned the smile "You know I think you will too." Yuki let out a sigh as Himeka petted her and smiled widely pushing her head against Himeka's hand.
"I'll go to the centre with you Yuki took a good beating in that battle." Case turned to Daemon "You coming?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 11, 2014 11:33 pm

Daemon had realised they quit and had all done this work for nothing. He felt a little grumy and when he saw them busy he wanted to ask if they needed a room, he had liked the battle but he had almost filled three pages all for nothing. ''Yeah I am coming'' he said with an irritated sigh'' he let out but looking at the cute eevee soon fixed it a bit. He walked inside and sat down studying what he had written down. On the paper were a lot of complex formulas and words which were used to get the score right.
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 11, 2014 11:53 pm

Himeka smiled "Thank you, Case, you're the best!" She said before giving him a small hug "Id like to get as soon as possible and get Paddy treated~!"

She then noticed Daemon was slightly irritated, so she walked up to him and held both of his forearms "Forgive me , pweeeeaaaase~" She spoke in a cute eye voice while she knitted her eyebrows and pouted, giving him a pleading look. There it was, manipulation again. "Sorry I couldn't keep up with the battle, pwease don't get mad~?" She said before expecting an answer from him, maintaining the cute pleading look on her face.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 11, 2014 11:59 pm

Case blushed from the random hug that Himeka gave him.
"Come on dude," Case began as Himeka was asking forgiveness "There was nothing she could do Yuki K.O.'ed Paddy if you want to be mad at anyone be mad at me. Yuki and I accidently cut the match short. Now that we have those notes you two can use them to improve your performances so that's a positive right?"
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 12, 2014 12:29 am

Himeka turned to Case as he spoke and nodded in agreement "Please don't be mad, or pissed, or grumpy or in a bad mood!" She exclaimed "Paddy needs more training, and after that, battles will last long enough! I promise!" Himeka said before smiling "Plus, being in a bad mood in unhealthy." She then proceeded stand on her tip toes and pat Daemon's head softly. "If you want, there's a bathub in my room's bathroom and bath bombs, too." She explained "You can take a bath there and light the scented candles which are there, too. I always do that when I have a bad day and/or feeling down." She gave him a warm sweet smile, hoping to make everything better with her suggestion.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 12, 2014 11:16 pm

Daemon chuckled as he placed his point thinger and thumb on his chin as he was thinking. ''No not really'' He said to Chase. All that is on their are formulas for determening how much points would go of for each thing i didn't write the moves down or something so I have a slight hunch that it would not help at all. He then looked to himeka who looked at him with kitten eyes before patting him. How could he not forgive a girl when she looked at him like that. He sweeped his hair and said: ''Fine, its ok I shouldn't have blown about such a little thing anyway'' He said as he listened what else she had to say, he hadn't expected to be pat though which felt nice but also a bit weird at the same time since it made him feel like he was an animal. 

''I would love to but are you sure I can use you're bath, and I wouldn't feel good if I used ur bath bombs, I can pay you back for what I use though'' He said as he began to ruffle in his bag. ''Uh how much is one bath bomb'' He said while looking in his bag. Where was his wallet. He usually kept things organised and he was sure he had seen it when he had gotten his notebook and pen to write everything down. Maybe he had left it down there However he soon found it, with it his ribbon case fell out. It was bright blue and had another colour on it. It looked excately how the sea would look when the sun was on its highest. Blue with a spot of green and glimmering. ''Sorry about that'' He said as he placed his ribbon case back on the table. As he opened his wallet. ''So how much are they'' He said counting the money in it.

(there an extra long post for making u guys wait, and sorry about the wait its due to all my homework :( )
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 13, 2014 12:19 am

"It's nothing~" Himeka said in a sing-song voice "Yoire my guest at the moment so please feel free to use them without feeling bad at all!" She then noticed Daemon's ribbon case, which had fallen out from his bag "Woah" She said "It's so cute~!" Claudine agreed to the blue eyed girl's statement by chanting a "Cle~" as a signal of awe.

"Oh, anyways" She added "I must get going, I would love to get to the Pokemon center as soon as possible, and when I get back, I hope I can taste the delicious dinner you promised, Dae!" She smiled at him before heading to the door "Please do feel free to use the bath bombs, I mean it!" She then proceeded to exit the big house with Claudine on her arms.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 13, 2014 1:06 am

Case was somewhat distracted and didn't notice Himeka leaving until Ace hit him in the head
"Ri' rio~" 'She's leaving~
Case snapped back to reality and noticed what Ace was saying "Huh..what?....*notices what Ace said what is going on*...oh crud thanks buddy...." Case dashed out of the door with Yuki in his arms and Ace who had just jumped onto his shoulder "see you in a bit Daemon...." Case said just as he left the door "Hey Himeka wait up!" He called out as he ran after her.
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 13, 2014 1:21 am

Himeka heard someone calling her name close by, she turned around to see Case, she gasped "Oh, sorry Casey!" She apologized, apparently giving him a new nickname "I thought you were going to stay with Daemon or something. Maybe use my bath bombs, too!" She giggled as she waited for Case to tag along and continued walking "Maybe we should both take a bath when we get back home, don't you think?" She giggled, she was obviously oblivious to any perverted meaning her phrase could have, since she meant taking a bath separately, and not together as her statement would have seem to mean. "Cleffa~!" Claudine agreed joyfully, she loved relaxing baths.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next