HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my golden orb

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
thaloden
thaloden

my golden orb - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my golden orb   my golden orb - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 02, 2014 6:28 am

I stamp my foot on the ground causing hundreds of vines to shoot out of the ground and bind shadow then I grab the orb.

I have the golden orb
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: my golden orb   my golden orb - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 02, 2014 6:30 am

I explode into a thick black smoke, freeing myself from the vines before emerging back into existence in front you and snatching the orb.

I have the golden orb.
Hope
Hope

PostSubject: re: golden   my golden orb - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 03, 2014 9:08 pm

I sneak up on you and put a time bomb set to 00:10 on you. I let it explode and take the golden orb.

I have the golden orb.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: my golden orb   my golden orb - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 03, 2014 9:50 pm

*The Alpha Centauri kills himself and then his spirt possesses the golden orb making it his new body.

I HAVE THE GOLDEN ORB FOR I AM THE GOLDEN ORB!
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: my golden orb   my golden orb - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 04, 2014 11:45 am

I exorcise Alphas spirit from the golden orb then in grab it

I have the golden orb
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: my golden orb   my golden orb - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 04, 2014 12:30 pm

I send you flying over a billion miles.

I have the golden orb.
Hope
Hope

PostSubject: re: golden   my golden orb - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 04, 2014 4:42 pm

I control the earth to put you in the center.

I have the golden orb.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: my golden orb   my golden orb - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 06, 2014 12:49 am

*silently sneaks up and steals the golden orb and runs away*
I have the golden orb
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: my golden orb   my golden orb - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 06, 2014 5:48 pm

I teleport out of nowhere and steal the orb then I hide in the middle of a large tree.

I have the golden orb.
Hope
Hope

PostSubject: re: golden   my golden orb - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 06, 2014 5:55 pm

A lumber jack comes and chops down the tree. I see you and use my super speed and grab the orb and run for mt. Everest.

I have the golden orb.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: my golden orb   my golden orb - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 06, 2014 6:07 pm

I fly to mount Everest with a special helicopter then I jump out of the helicopter grab the orb and push you off a near by cliff

I have the golden orb
Hope
Hope

PostSubject: re: golden   my golden orb - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 06, 2014 6:20 pm

(not again)

I grow wings and swoop down to pick up Thaloden and throw him into Earth's orbit. I grab the golden orb, turn invincible, and teleport to the center of earth.

I have the golden orb.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: my golden orb   my golden orb - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 15, 2014 9:32 am

I trap you inside a time warp, you drop the orb, and I pick it up and bring it with me in the shadows to corrupt and harness its powers.

I have the Golden Orb.
Hope
Hope

PostSubject: re: orb   my golden orb - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 24, 2014 6:55 pm

I sneak up and push Titan off a never ending cliff.

I have the golden orb.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: my golden orb   my golden orb - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 24, 2014 9:26 pm

* I like kicking pregnant ladies in the stomach, I kick Hana and knock out her wind, taking the orb and fly away on my flying Pignite while Hana is out of breath*
I have the golden orb, and a flying pig B-)
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: my golden orb   my golden orb - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 24, 2014 10:02 pm

Ryuji is as flat as a pancake, but don't worry pokemon is in 2D so he's fine. He flies on pignite and uses a never ending magical leaf that he somehow got and kills Wailord, Hana falls from the skies but Ryuji quickly grabs the orb as she let it slip from her grasp
I le have le orb. Le
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: my golden orb   my golden orb - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 24, 2014 10:09 pm

Ryuji reveals to everyone he's a Kaguya. He makes fish sticks out of the Magicarp as he shoots bones through it and kills it, Hanna falls, but Ryuji uses a chain made of his spine to grab the orb from her.
I have the golden orb~
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: my golden orb   my golden orb - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 24, 2014 10:19 pm

Ryuji laughs as he watches Hana run in the air. He then sends out massively long bones from his feet and use them as stilts to walk in the air towards Hana, he sends a bone through her heart, he takes the orb and runs on hi stilts . Though she'll live due to her medical knowledge of Tsunade
I gots da orb
Rac00n
Rac00n

PostSubject: Re: my golden orb   my golden orb - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 5:00 pm

A new challenger appears!

Coon lands on the battle field, observing the epic battle as the medical nin seems to have been pierced fatally through the heart. Coon, quickly moving to snatch the orb, uses "Trash Grab no Jutsu" and quickly steals away the orb from Ryu. "Cya suckers! ♡" He throws over his shoulder before taking off.

I've got the orb.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my golden orb   my golden orb - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

my golden orb
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2