HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Leo
Leo

Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) Empty
PostSubject: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 2:02 pm

Ian arrived at Forks in Washington. He was a little down that he had to go to his fathers for the next two years. His parents were divorced, and he felt uncomfortable to go to his father's. He hadn't been there since he was little. He was bored from the ride and was looking outside the taxi window with his head on the cool glass. He was thinking about his new school. He hated to transfer schools but he had to. This was a strange little town. It had something ... odd. Ian didn't know what it was but he got a feeling that he wasn't safe here. After another half an hour, the taxi arrived at the wooden house that was in the outskirst that was his house. He saw his father waiting at the front of the house.

Ian hoped that the car would never stop riding, but unfortunately it stopped and he had to get out. He payed the taxi- driver, and went to his father. ''My Ian you've grown since I last saw you'' The father said while smiling like he was talking to a little kid. ''I am sixteen dad'' Ian said a little irritated.
''Well uh let me show you your room.''
Ian heard in his voice that he was a little uncomfortable as well but he ignored it. He walked into the room he hadn't seen for over ten years and saw that all things were still there. The childish poster on the wall the stuffed animals from when he was little, his old gameboy. ''Well I haven't done anything to your room for a long time'' The father said smiling. ''Yeah i can see that'' Ian answered while only half listening.
''Well we are going to eat soon so until then make yourself comfortable.''
The father said while going downstairs. Ian fell on the bed and layed there for a few minuts. I hate this he thought while looking at the roof. He finally stood up and got the posters of the wall, got most of his stuffed animals and put them all in the closet. then he got all his stuff out. His Ipod, his laptop his clothes etc. and got them on their places.

Then he heard the doorbell and His father openend the door. ''Ah what a surpise of you to come by'' Ian heard his father say. ''Then he heard someone yell his name ''Ian get down here please'' It was his father. With reluctance he went downstairs and then outside through the front door. He saw an old looking indian like man in a wheelchair and a good looking muscular indian looking boy who was about eighteen years old. ''Hey nice to meet you'' Ian said while giving the old man a hand and the other boy as well. ''Nice to meet you son '' the old man said. This is my son Jake. Come on Jake say something the old man said waiting for a anwser from the boy.
(can you play jake and edward. See info in the PM's XD or you can just make your own vampire/ werewolf/ human character but i still need to get someone to play edward and jacob)

Last edited by Yamask on Mon May 13, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 10:55 pm

(Can I just make my own character? It'll be a female werewolf. Or can she be a werecat? That would be nice too XD)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 10:59 pm

(Sure you could make your own character but i must say i like the idea of a were car and here comes the but i want to try and follow the movie and mostly the books so sorry if i am dissapoiting you but can you maybe play jacob then too i will play edward then :) again sorry for the werecat thing)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 11:06 pm

(It's fine XD And sure I'll RP as Jacob and Edward. My own female werewolf's name will be Celia, by the way)
Jake stared at Ian with interested eyes, and decided to say something.
"...You. There's something weird about you."
There seemed to be a harmless intention in his words, although they sounded rude.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 11:12 pm

(Oh thank you, you are THE BEST EVER!!!!)
"Uhm what should be weird about me" Ian said while looking at the boy. He couldn't just keep his eyes of him.

Last edited by Yamask on Sun May 12, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 11:20 pm

Jake was about to speak further, when out of nowhere a girl zoomed past, then came back and glomped the boy. (:D Glomps.)
"Hi, Jake! What's up?"
The poor boy was on the ground in seconds once he was glomped, and began to narrow his eyes in anger.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 11:23 pm

Uhm" Ian said a little bit shy. " Jake who is she?" He asked while looking from her to Jake who was looking white with anger. "Jake what's happening?" Ian exclaimed while slowly walking towards him.

Last edited by Yamask on Mon May 13, 2013 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Jake pushed the girl off of him, and pointed to her with his right thumb.
"This," The girl seemed to object to being called 'this'. "Is my (older or younger? XD) sister, Celia. As you can see, she is very energetic."
Celia waved at Ian. "Hi! What's your name?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 11:28 pm

( Younger :) )
Uhm I am Ian nice to meet you" he said while waving a bit shy to her. he wasn't so good with meeting new people so he looked at his feet and then back at jake.

Last edited by Yamask on Sun May 12, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 11:31 pm

"Ian? That's a lovely name!" Celia shouted, and began to twirl with glee. She seemed so happy to be meeting someone, and Jake just looked embarrassed.
"C-Celia... Stop that!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 11:35 pm

"It's. no problem" Ian said not wanting Jake to be embarassed. Uhm so how long have you lived here?" Ian asked Jake while looking at him while slightly blushing.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 11:36 pm

"Me? I've lived here for a while. Can't exactly say how long."
Jake replied after much thought. Celia just continued to bounce around the two in a circle; singing some odd song while doing so.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zMon May 13, 2013 11:05 pm

Oh cool" Ian said but uhm what did you wanted to say when i asked you why i was weird.Ian heard his father calling so he hoped he would awnser soon.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zMon May 13, 2013 11:14 pm

Jake seemed to want to say another thing, but Celia cut in again, and shouted that Ian and Jake ought to play with her. She seemed rather bored. Bouncing up and down, she wouldn't stop unless Jake played with her. Sighing, he apologized for having to leave, but he had to tend to his sister. Waving, he chased off after Celia, who had begun to bounce away.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zThu May 16, 2013 4:54 pm

I will see you later Ian said while still thinking what jake would have said. He went inside to eat and then went to sleep. He would start his new school tommorow and he hoped jake would be there. It would be nice to have someone he knew. He awoke early got dressed and went to school hoping jake would be there too but it was pointless he heard from his father that jake and his sister went to a school in the reservation or what ever that should mean so he parked his bike and got to the classroom.

It was break time and sat alone on a table. After a while he saw a lot of people coming from outside. their skin was as white as snow. He heard about them they were the cullens. Who is that he asked it to himself. Then he saw it, it was bella his cousin from Phoenix she left there a few years and got married to this edward guy. He went to her and said ''Bella is that you?'' She turned around very fast and looked at him. ''Ian?'' She asked while standing up and hugging him. ''Thats a long time ago.''
''You know this guy'' a brown muscular boy at the table asked. ''Oops sorry'' she said. ''Uhm this is Ian my cousin.'' She said with a smile on her face. she had a short sleeve shirt on and he could feel how cold her skin was. He shivered and said, ''well I will see you around.''
''K see ya'' she said while turning around. He heard them whisper some more, but he didn't car. The school bell rang. Finally his first day was over and was riding home on his bike. he would ask his dad were jake and celia lived so he could visit. when he saw a figure standing in front of the door. he couldn't see who it was from this distance. "Hey" ian yelled when he saw who it was. It was ...
(By the way vampires can smell it when you've been around werewolves and werewolves can smell even in human form that you have been around vampires. they say that the other stinks by the way I don't know if you read the post before i changed it but i work a lot on my phone lately and i am sorry for any typos)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 9:52 pm

Celia. She seemed to be waiting at the door for someone. When she heard Ian shout, she turned around with a startled expression. Once she saw that it was only Ian, Celia smiled and waved back.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 9:57 pm

Ian arrived in front of Celia and said: ''Hey what are you doing here has something happened to Jake?'' Hoping she would say that nothing was wrong. But he still couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 10:01 pm

"Jake's missing. I thought that maybe he was at your house since he likes being here, but I guess he's not?"
Celia half-asked and half-spoke. She looked very worried. The usual glee in her eyes were replaced with a dull shine.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 10:02 pm

''I just came home from school I don't know where he is.''
''But it could be that he inside wait'' Ian said while getting the key from an hidden place under a little stone. He opened the door and turned on the lights. ''Well he isn't in the hallway, so why don't we split up.'' ''Just give me a shout when you found him.''
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 10:06 pm

"Okay~ I'm going to look on this floor, so you should look upstairs."
Celia replied, as she entered the kitchen. She looked around in every place on the first floor that she could think of. There were some instances that she wanted to forget, but aside from that, Jake was nowhere to be found.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 10:10 pm

Ian went upstairs. ''He looked at all the rooms. At the end there was only one room left. He opened the door and slowly walked inside. Then he heard a noise behind him and saw ... Jake standing there behind the door.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 10:17 pm

"Oh, hi Ian."
He said with a wave. He seemed to be eating some sort of chocolate bar. Taking a bite, he asked if Ian wanted some.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 10:19 pm

''No i am good'' Ian said. ''What are you doing here'' he whispered to Jake.''
''Celia is very worried about you'' she is downstairs. ''Shouldn't you go downstairs to tell her that you should be safe don't you think.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 10:33 pm

"... I guess I should."
Jake then left the room in the blink of an eye. He was right next to Celia, who squealed and looked happy to see him.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 10:35 pm

Ian ren downstairs. ''How did you get here so fast'' He asked Jake with a curious face. You were next to me one second ago. He actually wanted to but-out of this family reunion but he needed to know how it was possible for someone to move so quick. He had no time to listen to Jake's anwser because the doorbell rang. Bella and edward were standing in the doorway. ''Hey bella'' Ian said while hugging her and giving edward a hand. ''come on in'.'' they went to the living room where celia and jake were. ''So jake, celia this is edward and my big sister bella.''
(they know each other very well and jake hates edward and the other way around as well. and bella's was the one they both fell in love with but she choose for edward and she is a vampire now. XD wonder whats going to happen now)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) H6Q0F8z

Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next