HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Leo
Leo

Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 10:48 pm

Ian appeared with very sleepy eyes and was shocked to see Jake and celia. "What are you two doing here" he exclaimed while looking at them. He had hurt his arm a little bit when he went away from alice and emmet yesterday so it was in bandages but for the rest he was fine.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 10:57 pm

"I'm here to look for Alice and Emmet." Jake told Ian with narrowed eyes. His hands were curled into tight fists, and he seemed very angry at the duo. Celia was hiding behind Jake, albeit unsuccessfully. Anyone could clearly see the bandages littering her body. Her entire arms and legs were covered in the white bandages, and half of her face as well. "Really, Jake! I'm PERFECTLY FINE!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 10:59 pm

''Maybe you should come inside to calm a little bit down'' Ian said worried his took out his wounded right arm in a wave that they had to follow. When he saw that he had used his wounded arm he quickly pulled his shirt over it hoping jake wouldn't have noticed
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 11:06 pm

Unfortunately for Ian, Jake had noticed. "And what happened to you? Did Alice and Emmet do that to you, too?" He barged inside and nearly tore the entire house apart searching for the duo. Celia begged him to stop and to come outside and calm down, but the boy would not, and just grew more frustrated.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 11:09 pm

Ian tryed to ran after Jake when he went upstairs but he sti hadn't recovered yet and felt himself losing balance. he slowly fell down the stairs with a lot of sound he was lying there shaking in fetal position. his right arm was numb from the pain and his left leg was the same.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Celia gasped, and Jake was by Ian's side in an instant. "What happened? Did Alice and Emmet do this to you, or not?" Jake looked even more angrier than before. Celia kept trying to convince him to calm down, but the boy would not listen.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 11:35 pm

"N-no I fell down the stairs while following you" his face became full of pain please Celia call an ambulance be said while tring to move a bit but immediately stopped cause of the paun.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 11:36 pm

(You should have Alice and Emmet appear XD)
Celia nodded and rushed to go get a phone. Meanwhile, Jake tried to pick Ian up and place him on the couch nearby. Luckily, Jake didn't tear the couch to shreds earlier.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 11:40 pm

(Not yet awaiting for in the hospital )
Ian felt liks he was picked up and after a while hefelt something like a sofa beneath him. Thanks Jake ian said while looking on those gorgeous. brown eyes and he said I am sorry to make you worry about me i am just to clumsy.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Jake took a look at Ian before grimacing. Getting up, he grabbed his jacket, which he had thrown on a chair earlier. "I'm going out. Celia will take care of you." was all he said. As soon as he left, Celia came into the room with a phone to her ear. She had dialed 911 and immediately asked that an ambulance come.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 28, 2013 6:41 pm

Ian was sad Jake left and when he saw that celia was done calling 911 He asked her to check on Jake. He knew the hospital people would take care of him so there was no need to worry. He awaited for the ambulance to come. It had arrived soon and he felt that he was taken to the hospital his eyes closed and he fell numb from the pain. He awoke just in time the doctor was next him. It was Mr cullen and he could hear someone next to him. Who is there ian said weakly.
(Can you maybe do a scene where i can see what jake and celia say)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 7:58 pm

(Sure? And I'm using 'cyan' for Jake's speech now)
"It's only me, Celia."
Celia hoped that Ian wouldn't be sad that Jake wasn't here right now. She decided to push the thought away, and instead tried to focus on shifting away from Mr. Cullen. Celia didn't like the man very much. It wasn't just the fact that Mr. Cullen was a vampire. There was something off about him, and it made her feel very uncomfortable. She shuddered, then remembered the conversation that she and Jake had about the Cullens.
"I told you NOT to go near them! They're going to kill you if you're not careful!"
"I know, but I'm FINE! I don't want you going over there, okay?"
"No, I am DEFINITELY going over there! Look at you! You're lucky they didn't tear your throat out! You shouldn't even have fought them in your current state!"
"It's not MY fault that one of them put a stupid curse on me! So what if I'm weaker than usual? I can still take them on!"
Both voices were filled with anger.
"Oh yeah, definitely. You can definitely take them on your own."
This time, Jake's voice was sarcastic and filled with disbelief.
"They caught me off guard! I couldn't help the fact that they had pinned me down to the ground within seconds after I went to get something to eat!"
"They PINNED you down?! That's it, I'm staying at Ian's house to do a stakeout."
Celia groans, obviously getting fed up with her brother.
"Really, Jake! I'm fine! There's no need to go all the way out to Ian's house for a stakeout! I'm sure he's fine, too!"
"Oh no, I am not stopping until Alice and Emmet get what they deserve! Look at what they did to you!"

That was when Ian came to the door.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 8:09 pm

He saw a girl standing next to his bed. ''C-celia i'm glad that you are here'' his sight wasnt so well. ''He saw Mr cullen turn to celia and he said: ''You can better leave him for now, Ian needs to rest for a while, you can come back later ok, unless you are family of his but i think bella would have told me about you then'' Mr cullen stood ready to bring her outside if she didnt want to.
''Please let her stay'' Ian said to mr cullen. He turned towards him and then looked at Celia. ''Ok then but she can't stay for long''
''Thank you mister cullen'' Ian replied as he looked at celia. "So how are you''
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 10:40 pm

"I'm alright, but you should have seen my brother! It was like staring at the devil, himself!"
Celia replied with a shudder. The sight of her angry brother sent shivers down her spine. He had never been this angry before. And it made it worse that he was already angry about Emmet and Alice hurting her.
"What exactly happened, Ian?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 10:46 pm

(Thanks for posting I know how busy you are)
''Well I was following Jake when he was running up the stairs to look for alice and emmet when I had slipped and fell. I just hurted myself no need to worry'' He tried to get up but fell back due to the pain in his back. ''Please listen to me Celia, Emmet and Alice are not evil or some sort they just want to protect me of something.'' He looked the other way when talking cause he had to think of Jake and he was slightly blushing. ''They are actually pretty nice, and there were such big wolves like enormous wolves in my room. I dont have an idea why the came there in the first place. But actually I wanted to know why Jake said that Emmet, and Alice hurted you they wouldn't harm anyone. He looked with a very caring look at his face toward Celia, please forgive them.''
(He doesnt know about werewolves and vampires its a secret ^^)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 10:50 pm

(Oh, it's nothing really XD)
"I... Would forgive them, but, I'm sorry. I just can't. They've already taken so many of-"
She was cut off by the sound of someone knocking at the door. Getting up from her chair to answer it, she gasped. It was Jake, and he looked very red in the face. Anger flared in his eyes, and he gently pushed Celia out of his way.
"Ian. You're lying when you say you hurt yourself on the stairs. That injury has Alice and Emmet written all over it."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Ian was shocked to see Jake so angry. ''No I know what happened I just fell from the stairs cause I am clumsy. ''I really don't know what you have against Alice and Emmet but they are really nice they even protected me from two Huge wolves who were in my house a few days ago I don't know how but they had driven them away.'' He was asking this all with a scared sound in his voice
''What is wrong why are you so angry'' He looked at Jacob While saying that hoping he would awnser his question soon.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 11:01 pm

"It's none of your concern." was Jake's reply to Ian's question. Celia bit her lip, as the atmosphere was very depressing and awkward. Jake started to walk out of the room.
"Where are you going, now?"
"I'm going out."
"Oh, no you don't! I know what you're planning, and I don't like it. Do you want to start a war between you-know-who and us? You're staying here with Ian. I'll go out and see what's going on."
Jake was about to protest, but Celia wouldn't give him a chance. She pushed him towards Ian and rushed out the room without a sound.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 11:06 pm

Ian looked concerned. He wanted to try and get up but he knew he if he tryed he would fall back into the bed of pain and Jake would probably get more and more angry. ''Jake can you tell me with who you are going to start a war, that is very dangerous seriously what has happened that you hate Alice and Emmet so much I am really concerned about you so please awnser it if you can''
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 11:11 pm

"..."
Jake kept silent for a few seconds as he contemplated what to say. Finally with a sigh, he turned to Ian with a serious expression.
"Alright. I'll tell you. You're trustworthy enough to know. However, you MUST NOT tell anyone else this, and you have to promise that, okay?"
His eyes held a serious glint, showing that Jake was not joking.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 11:14 pm

Ian was shocked by how serious Jake was. ''Ok i promise not to tell anyone, you know I won't'' With that Ian kept looking at Jake in the eyes, he wanted to look at him and he tryed to keep controlling his blush. He was ready to know it but it was very secret he could tell.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 11:20 pm

"What I am about to tell you will probably blow your mind," he said with a frown. Grabbing a chair, Jake sat down and put his hands on his knees.
"I come from a family of werewolves. The Cullens are a family of vampires. Their family and mine have been fighting for a really long time. To be honest, they were the ones who started this fight. Anyways, we never got along, so usually we get into fights whenever we see each other. It's quite annoying."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 11:27 pm

Ian looked at Jake with a bit unbelieving eyes. There was an uncomfortable silence for a while before Ian opened his mouth to talk. His face and voice were full of fear and he stuttered. ''S-s-s-o T-t-ha-t W-w-olf in m-my r-oo-m w-as y-ou. Ian was very scared and he thought about alice and emmet. They possibly couldn't be vampires they were so nice and everytime he had thought about vampires he had imagened them being evil or something like that. He actually crawled back a little bit away from Jake. Then the doctor cullen came in: ''Ian really needs his rest now'' Ian quickly looked at him with fear in his eyes hoping this would be over soon.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 1:00 am

"Actually, that wolf in your room was Celia, but that doesn't really matter."
Jake managed to say before Doctor Cullen had entered the room. Getting up with a frown, he reluctantly left the room, but hesitated at the door for a few seconds.
"Don't worry about anything, alright Ian? I'll make sure you're safe."
He then exited the room with narrowed eyes and a big frown. Alice and Emmet were going to get it.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 1:21 am

(Yay you're back :D)
Ian rested his head on his pillow. He had now an empty room and it was silent. He hated this, his head was full of the things jake had told him a little while earlier and because of that he couldn't fall afsleep. It became 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, he heard some rain outside and finally he wanted to sleep so he decided to call a nurse and she brought him a sleep pill so he could get some rest. 
The next thing he knew it was morning, the sun was shining bright on his skin and he layed there eyes closed. He stretched once before opening his eyes. He saw doctor cullen standing by his bed, with some of his results. ''Ok Ian everything seems ok, if you just sign here I can discharge you'' Ian got a pen that was on his bedside and signed the paper. ''Ok do you have someone who can take you home or can you go by yourself'' Doctor cullen asked while looking at him. 
''I can go home myself its only a small ten minuts walk.''
''Ok then well try not to fall from the stairs again ok?''
''Yes mr Cullen'' Ian said while getting out of bed and changing in his normal clothes. He then went to the base floor of the hospital, got out and looked at it one more time before heading home. 

(10 Min later)
Ian was finally home, his father had made sure some men had come to repair the damage of the house when Ian had told him that for some reason wolves had tried to get in. Since then he had made sure there was wire all around the house and it looked like a little prison now. No one (human) could get in you could only get out. He opened the door with a key his father had brought him in the hospital the other day and walked inside to his room. He flung himself on his own matress and was happy that he could finally relax for a moment.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)   Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Twlight RP (Yamask, Golden sky)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next