HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) Empty
PostSubject: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 10:10 am

Sean awoke in his cabin in the Village Of Dragon's taking in a breath of fresh, pure air and stretching. He then arose from his bed and went to make himself some breakfast of a Croissant and a Cup of Tea. Minutes later a trio of happy and excitable pokemon emerged from his room, finally having woken up, by which point Sean had already finished his breakfast. He then looked to them and said
"Morning guys, you ready for us to start our adventure today?"
Deino nuzzling his leg saying
"Deino.. Dein!"
Dratini in turn wrapping around Sean's Shoulders and Axew climbing onto his right shoulder. Sean then said
"Good come on then guys lets head out"
heading for the door and grabbing his stuff from the rack and putting his guitar on his back as he shut the door behind him locking it.

Leaving the village they then spotted someone else traveling along the road but, he didn't think that he had seen them before around the village so, he decided they must be an outsider, jogging to catch up and saying
"Hey i'm Sean and this is, Deino, Dratini and Axew, nice to meet you"
Deino, Dratini and Axew all waving at the person.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zTue May 28, 2013 5:25 pm

(Oh, Mark! Unfortunately, this post may be my last post this week since I'm going on a trip to Florida. Will you be alright with that?)
The outside turned out to be a girl of about 15 years of age. Upon hearing Sean, she turned around; golden eyes curious and happy. The girl almost seemed to emanate happiness, and she smiled upon seeing Sean. A Quilava, Absol, and a cat-like Pokemon with wings stood by the girl. The girl pushed some golden bangs away from her face, and began to speak and introduce herself.
"Hi! I'm Krystal Akiraka, and these are my Pokemon partners! The Quilava's name is Serafeim,"
Said Pokemon gave a bow.
"The Absol is Yun,"
Jumping up from being suddenly startled upon Krystal's introduction, the Absol hid behind her trainer.
"And the Card is Hikari."
Hikari waved at Sean with her tail. Krystal bounced up and down while introducing Pokemon, and then ended the introduction with a handshake.
"It's nice to meet ya, Sean!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zTue May 28, 2013 7:35 pm

(Yeah sure, I actually read that in the Chatbox so, I already knew just wanted to get one more post in before you go lol and have fun Golden Sky)

Sean was glad that their introductions were getting off to a good start, Deino nudging Sean, Sean saying
"What's up Deino?"
Deino simply replying
"Deino.. Di" = 'What's that pokemon? I've never seen it before not even in the wild'
Sean realizing that Deino was confused by Hikari, whereas Sean was unfazed by the new pokemon however, he still asked on Deino behalf to be polite
"Deino wants me to ask where you found Hikari? Apparently even he hasn't seen it before, or so, he says"
Deino relieved that he had managed to get that off his chest, Dratini and Axew listening to the conversation that Sean was having with this other apparent trainer.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zWed Jun 05, 2013 11:05 pm

(I'm officially back! Well, technically, I was back on Sunday, but I've been busy with finals coming up so I still might not be as active. Wait until school is out though; I'll be on everyday. ^ ^)
"Oh, Hikari? I actually didn't find her; the elder of my hometown gave her to me as an egg. Though, the elder did tell me that Cards like Hikari could be found in lush forests that were near power plants." Krystal replied with a smile. All of her Pokemon seemed to greet Sean's Pokemon. Even Yun came out from her 'hiding place' to talk to them. While they did so, Krystal thought of a wonderful idea.
"I know! Why don't we travel together? I would love to have more friends to journey with!"
The girl began to bounce up and down happily again, her golden hair moving as she did so.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zMon Jun 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Sean listened to her explain about Hikari intently then, saying
"Sounds cool"
next he turned to Deino
"You hear that, happy now?"
Deino nodding
"Deino.. Di.. Deino" = Yeah I heard her, thanks for that man
Sean laughed off Deino's reply as, Krystal suggested that they travel together; to which he answered
"Yeah sounds like a great idea, I find traveling's always better with friends, even if all of mine are back in The Dragon Village. Now though, I got some new friends you guys and these guys"
he figured this was an alright way of telling Krystal he was from The Dragon Village which would explain the fact he only had three Dragon Type pokemon. He followed it up with
"So, where were you headed before I found you then Krystal?"
deciding he could use this as a guide to where they went next.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zThu Jun 13, 2013 11:48 pm

"Me? I actually was just wandering. I'm kind of lost, actually."
Krystal looked embarrassed and her face was slightly flushed. Hikari seemed to face-palm, and made a noise similar to a groan. Yun looked at Krystal with a shocked face, and Serafeim just grunted. The three Pokemon grouped together to discuss something that Krystal couldn't hear.
"I forgot to bring a Town Map with me, so yeah."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Sean laughed in a friendly way saying
"ah that's alright, allow me then"
he pointed towards a hill and said
"Well just behind that hill is the Village Of Dragon's which is my hometown an I have a map right here"
taking an electronic Ipad like device from his bag and showing it to Krystal after pressing a button the map coming up with their location once he'd programmed her and her pokemon into it. With that he said
"There you go your all tapped in so, should one of these guys get lost we can find them again, now where do you want to go?"
handing the map device to Krystal and allowing her to decide on their first location. Whilst his three dragon types made their way over to Krystal's pokemon to see what they were discussing.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 4:34 am

Krystal looked over the map, and found where they were. She pointed to the closest town, and said, "Why don't we go here? It's close by, so we'll be able to rest up there and stock up on items if need be. On the way, we can look for Pokemon."
She looked at Sean with sparkling eyes, giving her the look of a puppy who was about to be fed a treat.
"I'd love to meet some new Pokemon friends!"

Meanwhile, Yun, Serafeim, and Hikari were busy discussing what they would do with Krystal's clueless innocence.
"Absol. Abss. Abso..." (Krystal's a handful...)
Hikari seemed to agree with Yun.
"Quil. Quilava. Ava." (Still, Krystal is a pretty good trainer.)
Again, Hikari agreed, and so did Yun.
"Card. Car, Card Card! Card Car Card!" (Then, it's settled! We'll be the ones to take care of Krystal!)
As soon as all three of them had come to an agreement, they noticed Sean's Pokemon nearby. Waving, the trio hopped over to talk to them.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 10:11 am

Sean smiled at Krystal's decision saying
"I think that's Opelucid City? Sure though if you want"
tapping the Opelucid City Icon twice as it locked in where they wanted to go. He then put it away and said
"Shall we"
before walking down the path in the direction of Opelucid City.

Deino started speaking for his group saying
"Deino.. Dein.. Dein.. Deino" (Nice to meet you guys, I guess we'll be travelling together now then)
Dratini then saying
"Tini.. Dratini" (Yeah we're gonna be great friends)
and Axew finishing up with
"Axew.. ew.. ew" (Can't wait to see who else is gonna join the group. Right?)
Sean laughing at the conversation eager to see some Dragon Types along the way.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 10:24 pm

"Alright! To Opelucid City!"
Krystal cheered, before marching in the complete opposite direction of where they needed to go. She wore a wide smile on her face, but her actions completely embarrassed her Pokemon.
(XD)
"Quil... Quilava." (Ugh... Not again.)
Serafeim seemed to sweat-drop, and his face was slightly disappointed. Yun and Hikari wore the same faces, but upon hearing Sean's Pokemon's greetings, they brightened up.
"Abso. Absol Absol." (Travelling together would be nice.)
"Car. Card, card car!" (Well then, let's be off!)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 11:01 pm

Sean's pokemon nodded to Krystal's and the group of them, making their way back to Sean's side leaving Krystal's pokemon to return to her side. Sean then noticed that Krystal was going the wrong way and called back
"Hey, if you want to end up getting lost in a forest then your going the right way otherwise turn around, cause this is actually the way to Opelucid City, I should know I used to study there for a little while and I know the way like the back of my hand"
Sean continuing to walk the path to Opelucid so, that Krystal could follow.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 11:09 pm

Krystal turned around, looking rather sheepish and embarrassed. Skipping towards Sean hurriedly, she followed him with a smile. Her Pokemon all face-palmed and followed with the same faces as before. Krystal was such a handful sometimes.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 1:07 pm

(If you wanna get in a wild pokemon encounter just tell me and yes I do have some pokemon in mind for my final three - Garchomp, Kingdra and Druddigon) (What a team i'm gonna have :D)

Sean laughed in a friendly way saying
"That's alright, now Opelucid City is just past that mountain range ok?"
pointing to a distant group of mountains. Following that he said
"Oh yeah and at some point I might wanna go up into the mountains, to the top as, that's normally where some cool dragon types roam"
Sean being excited at the prospect of finding even more of his beloved dragon type pokemon to train and raise to be at their best.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 12:57 am

(XD That'll definitely be an awesome team!)
"A mountain range, huh? I hope I'll get to catch some Pokemon! I'm sure my party would love some more friends!"
Krystal jumped up and down with a wide grin. She seemed to bounce after Sean on the path to the mountains. Although Krystal was bouncing, she was still pretty quick, as she managed to catch up with Sean in a matter of seconds. Going the opposite direction had put some distance between them.
(Timeskip to mountains?)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 3:41 pm

(Sure if you want)

.::1 Hour Later::.

Sean and co. finally arrived at the mountain range having traveled along both the path and through the forest, with that he turned around and said
"Hey I got a fun idea, race you to the top of the mountain"
Sean not even awaiting a response as he figured Krystal would probably try taking the path though Krystal seemed like the un-predictable sort of girl so, it was anyone's guess as, to what she'd do. Scrambling up the side of the mountain being lead by his team who as, Dragon Pokemon knew their way around a mountain side. He swung his way from ledge to ledge and pulled himself up onto others making his ascent up the mountain rather quickly.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 4:56 pm

"Oh, if it's a race you want, it's a race you'll get!"
Krystal shouted with a smile, then called for Yun. Climbing onto Yun's back, she sent the rest of her Pokemon to their PokeBalls, then urged her Absol forward. Yun leaped from ledge to ledge, not bothering to take the path.
"Yun was born on a mountain, so she's used to the rock terrain!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 11:31 pm

(This girl strong = Absol + she don't seem shy)

Sean maintained his lead, having grown up in the Village Of Dragon's he was used to climbing mountains and other various areas, he soon neared the peak and could hear a battle raging at the top excitedly picking up the pace and within 5 minutes he had reached the peak; noticing a group of pokemon crowded around two in a group. They seemed to share human mannerisms in surrounding a fight, Sean and co. making their way through to find the two pokemon which were fighting and were in fact a _________ and Steelix (Male -lvl 20).
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zThu Jun 27, 2013 4:58 pm

(Krystal kind of 'pushed' Yun to move up the mountain XD Yun was too shy to go at first but went reluctantly.)
Krystal and Yun managed to reach the peak just a millisecond after Sean, and while Krystal wore a disappointed expression at first, she immediately went on alert mode upon seeing the Salamance (this is what the Random Number Generator gave me XD) and Steelix along with the group of Pokemon surrounding them. Getting off of Yun and dusting her pants, she shuffled closer to the group and poked her head inside to get a good look. The Salamance and Steelix seemed very angry over something and were settling the 'argument' with a battle. Krystal returned Yun to her PokeBall and tried to think of something to do. She could either watch the battle or stop it, but she wasn't sure which was the right decision.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zThu Jun 27, 2013 5:27 pm

Sean smiled as, his Dragon Type trio translated
`Sean`
Deino began
`From what I can gather at their shouting I think this is Salamence's territory and Steelix is trespassing, the group surrounding them were invited so, I believe Steelix is a gate crasher to their party`
Sean nodded as Dratini and Axew agreed with Deino. Then relaying the exact same information onto Krystal
"According to these guys this is Salamence's territory and Steelix is trespassing, the group surrounding them were invited though and unfortunately I believe Steelix is a gate crasher to their party. Shame Steelix's don't really give up without a fight.

(Lol I get randomly picked and you got a Steelix which I just chose so, now I gotta face and calm down a Salamence, it wasn't even one of the Dragon Types on my list which I'll gather slowly. I'll wait for these three to get to their second Evolutions then find them.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zThu Jun 27, 2013 8:51 pm

(XD)
"You got the Salamance, I got the Steelix?" Krystal suggested with raised fists.
She rolled her sleeves up and pounded her right fist into her left palm.
"I think my party and I can take Mr. Rocky on."
She looked genuinely confident, and wore a smirk on her face. In her eyes were determination and a strong fierceness showing that she wasn't kidding.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 5:28 pm

This made it all the more awkward for Krystal, when Steelix never even noticed her, focusing on it's battle against Salamence. Sean laughed calling over
"Sounds good to me I think I can get Salamence to calm down, remember where I'm from"
and with that him and his group headed over to the battle, Sean standing in the middle and looking to both Steelix and Salamence refusing to budge an inch, Steelix launching a Rock Throw attack at him which missed, he maintained his ground looking to Salamence.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Krystal jumped over and faced Steelix, just as Sean was facing Salamence.
"Hey, why don't we talk instead of fighting? Fighting is senseless if you ask me."
She was trying to talk to the Steelix, in hopes that it would work. She felt that this argument was something to be talked over rather than fighting over it. After all, it was a simple misunderstanding, right?
Meanwhile, the Salamence looked at Sean with angry eyes. Obviously it was very angry about the Steelix, and wanted to just knock Sean away. It roared at him and tried to use a Dragon Claw attack on him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 10:42 pm

Steelix looked Krystal and raised one of it's Steel Eyebrows then, using a Rock Tomb attack on Krystal in an attempt to trap her in and get her out of the way once and for all.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sean sidestepped the move nodding to his trio who triangulated around Salamence, Deino and Axew using Dragon Rage from two sides on Salamence, the Dragon Type moves being powerful again a pokemon like Salamence. Dratini meanwhile using Flamethrower from where he was to box Salamence in and do some major damage from the trio of attacks.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 10:51 pm

Krystal quickly leaped out of the Rock Tomb attack's way and sent out Serafeim, as a Fire-Type Pokemon would be the most effective of her party.
"Alright, since you want to fight so badly, let me do the honor! Serafeim, use Flame Wheel!"
The Quilava nodded, and jumped up while breathing out fire in order to coat himself in the flames. He charged at the Steelix and hoped to do some damage.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Salamence was distracted by the Flamethrower, and although it didn't do much damage, the Dragon Rages from around it were super-effective. It howled with pain and displeasure, before lashing out with his own Dragon Rage attack.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 03, 2013 8:15 pm

Steelix's eyes widened at the attack coming towards him, he even got himself in such a tizz over what to do that he didn't have enough time to dodge and was struck to the ground by the move taking considerable damage. He then struggled and groaned as he got up angrily using another Rock Tomb attack on Serafeim.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Sean laughed, the Dragon Rage attack missing due to the fact he had three targets and couldn't focus. Sean then called across
"Again!"
his trio repeating the attacks again as, they did last time in an attempt to further damage Salamence.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)   Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky) H6Q0F8z

Time to Get Up and Go! (Markj1998 and Golden Sky)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next