HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Blackhole Trio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Darkrai
Darkrai

The Blackhole Trio Empty
PostSubject: The Blackhole Trio   The Blackhole Trio H6Q0F8zFri Jan 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Legendary Pokemon
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Aquaron (Aqua's ending 'a' pronounced like 'u' in 'cut')
The Blackhole Pokemon

Type: Water/Dark
Moves:
Spoiler:

Level: 100
Rarity: Ultra Rare :3

History:
Aquaron, Blazeron, and Razoron known as the blackhole trio.
Their origins lie deep in the heart of a black hole..
Arceus had created The Black Hole Trio long ago, he had them 'asleep' deep inside a black hole.
He kept the secret for thousands of years.
Suddenly, someday, The Trio awoke inside the black hole and started fighting each other, Arceus seperated them. Each member thousands of light years away than the other. They soon found out Arceus created them and kept them in the black hole for thousands of years, outraged, they looked everywhere for Arceus. Then they realised they could create mass portals, or mini versions of black holes to transport anywhere they want to in the universe.
Soon the trio was all around Arceus, Hitting it rapidly and giving it absoloutely no chance to get them away. Arceus's powers soon spread out rapidly all around them, and the Black Hole Trio just absorbed them. Arceus, knowing it was powerless against the Trio, fled..
Their rivalry continued though, they would meet each other rarely and fight, sometimes they fight in a team to defeat a strong opponent.

Looks: look up, the blue one

Appears randomly at random places when he wants if he wants
In the depths of the universe, too

Ability:
Control water, speak all tongues, bring a Dark Fog, come out of miniature black holes that dont rip planets apart but does break stone
Water Absorb/Torrent

-------------------------

Pokemon:
Razoron (Rey-zo-ron)
The Blackhole Pokemon

Type: Grass/Dark
Moves:
Spoiler:

Rarity: Ultra rare
History:
same as above

Looks:
look up, the green one
Location: Appears randomly at random places when he wants if he wants
In the depths of the universe, too
Ability:
Control growth of trees grass, and move them in directions to wrap the opponent etc, speak all tongues, bring a Dark Fog, come out of miniature black holes that dont rip planets apart but does
break stone
Leaf Guard/Overgrow

-----------------------
Pokemon: Blazeron (Bley-ze-ron)
The Blackhole Pokemon
Type: Fire/Dark
Moves:
Spoiler:
Rarity: Ultra Rare
History:
same as above
Looks: look above, the red one
Ability:
Control fire, speak all tongues, bring a Dark Fog, come out of miniature black holes that dont rip planets apart but does break stone
Flash Fire/Blaze
----------------------------

Extras:
I will be RPing the trio, the trio use some moves differently tahn how other pokemon use them, example:
Aqua Jet, normally the users dash towards the target like a water comet, but Aquaron raises his hands and two water comets come up breaking from the ground or from the sea if nearby, he then controls it to strike the opponent/He points his open hand at the opponent and water comet(s) are shot

------------
Name: Supernova
Type: Fire/Normal (Normal when hitting pokemon immune to or resistant to fire)
Description: Three ways to use it; 1. the user has to be close enough to grab the target, raise him/her up, and explode him/her 2. The user shoots orange balls of different sizes that go around the target, when the user closes its/his/her palm, the balls explode 3. Punch the opponent with the fist, open fist into palm and shoot the balls while the target is choked with the impact of the punch and BOOM..
Basically the attack is a massive explosion
Accuracy: method one: 100% method 2: 90% method 3: 95%
Power Level: 170
Status Effects: 30% chance of making target flinch
Extras: none

Name: Wormhole
Type: Dark
Description:
When an opponent is using an attack, physical or special, it opens a hole in space, sends the opponent or the attack in. The hole closes and If teh opponent went in, another holes opens up above-next to the user and teh opponent is smashed to the ground. If an attack went in, the move is either finished from there, or the hole closes and re-opens sending the same attack at any target
Accuracy: If used to send an attack or opponent in 100% if used to resend an attack, 90%
Power Level:
The opponent suffers massive damage if in the wormhole; 200
If an attack is sent back, the power level of the attack is doubled and sent at the target
Status Effects: none
Extras: This is similar to what the Black hole trio uses to teleport from place to place

Last edited by Darkrai on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

The Blackhole Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackhole Trio   The Blackhole Trio H6Q0F8zFri Jan 21, 2011 4:01 pm

I'm not sure all of those moves are real... Now, if someone were to put a couple seconds into making a Move Creation section you could just create those moves and we wouldn't have this problem.
Darkrai
Darkrai

The Blackhole Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackhole Trio   The Blackhole Trio H6Q0F8zFri Jan 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Oh yeah! I forgot, i put supernova and wormhole, they're custom, i'll make them when the template comes up
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

The Blackhole Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackhole Trio   The Blackhole Trio H6Q0F8zFri Jan 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Okay. But, it seems like that may take a while since none of our CURRENT ADMINS seem to want to do it. I'd do it, but I can't.
Darkrai
Darkrai

The Blackhole Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackhole Trio   The Blackhole Trio H6Q0F8zFri Jan 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Fine then, I'll make one myself

Name: (The name of the move you are making)
Description: (A description; how it hits, how it works, etc etc)
Accuracy: (1%-100%)
Power Level: (0-200, __ if no power)
Status Effects: (If it is there, ex: psn, brn, frz)
Extras: (Any Extras?)

that easy >_> lol
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

The Blackhole Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackhole Trio   The Blackhole Trio H6Q0F8zFri Jan 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Alright, I'm putting that into the Creation section and stickying it.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

The Blackhole Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackhole Trio   The Blackhole Trio H6Q0F8zFri Jan 21, 2011 9:58 pm

.......................................................................... I already made templates for ability and move
Darkrai
Darkrai

The Blackhole Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackhole Trio   The Blackhole Trio H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 5:04 am

Sorry, i did not know that lol
Anyway, now since the moves are created and it was otherwise to be accepted, i'll move the thread to accepted stuff k?
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

The Blackhole Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackhole Trio   The Blackhole Trio H6Q0F8zSat Feb 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Disapproved. Reason: Wormhole Technique is too powerful and has no drawbacks. They are also not post and approved moves, meaning these were never completely approved. Q-Boy made the fatal error and so did you. These pokemon cannot be used until the following requirement happen;

Wormhole either loses it's massive ability to cause damage and suck others in, or, like many ultra powerful move there is a time limit to which you must wait before using it again.

Any Custom Moves are posted in the appropriate area and approved there.

Make Them a Legendary Trio of a different Region. I don't like it when people introduce new pokemon to pre-exsisting areas. I dont' mind roaming, but they either have no region of origin or are from Minoru. There is also ample opportunity where they can fit it if you search carefully.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

The Blackhole Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackhole Trio   The Blackhole Trio H6Q0F8zWed Jul 06, 2011 12:52 pm

Okay, lots of things:
1. Why was this in Approved Pokemon when L disapproved it?
2. If those Pokemon went anywhere near a black hole they would be sucked and and destroyed, as would the planet they were on.
3. Blackholes dont teleport people, thts wormholes
4. Moves way too OP
5. You cant have wilds in lv100... ARCEUS, the GOD is only 80
6. No they didnt fight Arceus, make them fight Falkion, Arceus's history has already been written

I like the concept, they look epic, and I want to add them to Minoru game, but they need some fixing
Darkrai
Darkrai

The Blackhole Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackhole Trio   The Blackhole Trio H6Q0F8zWed Jul 06, 2011 1:47 pm

-cough- someone else edit it -cough-
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

The Blackhole Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackhole Trio   The Blackhole Trio H6Q0F8zWed Jul 06, 2011 5:32 pm

Oh Pride, you lazy thing, you.
*Sits back and does nothing*
What? You honestly expect me to fix it?! RotflshigaathaaaadabiwlshayRs. (Rolling on the floor laughing so hard I get asthma and then have an asthma attack and die all because I was laughing so hard at your RIDICULOUS suggestion.)TM
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

The Blackhole Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackhole Trio   The Blackhole Trio H6Q0F8zWed Jul 06, 2011 11:39 pm

Ill try rewrite it and Ill PM it to you...later
Darkrai
Darkrai

The Blackhole Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackhole Trio   The Blackhole Trio H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 2:28 am

Quibbloboy wrote:
Oh Pride, you lazy thing, you.
*Sits back and does nothing*
What? You honestly expect me to fix it?! RotflshigaathaaaadabiwlshayRs. (Rolling on the floor laughing so hard I get asthma and then have an asthma attack and die all because I was laughing so hard at your RIDICULOUS suggestion.)TM

I was expecting you to fix it, before you died. :P
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

The Blackhole Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackhole Trio   The Blackhole Trio H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 9:27 am

He died, right, so thats why Rayle been left in the dark

Anyways Pride I PMd u the alternative. And Im assuming Rayle will meet one an save it from poachers;)
Sponsored content

The Blackhole Trio Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackhole Trio   The Blackhole Trio H6Q0F8z

The Blackhole Trio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1