HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Trio Reaches Oldale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The Trio Reaches Oldale Empty
PostSubject: The Trio Reaches Oldale   The Trio Reaches Oldale H6Q0F8zFri May 04, 2012 4:08 am

"Looks like we're finally here," Lily said, looking at the duo, and taking in the sight of Oldale. Striker walked up beside her, and growled at the new surroundings. "Oh, stop. It's just a new town," she told him, patting him on the head. Her Mudkip seemed more curious, and had run ahead of the group, taking in the sight of the town. "Are we staying in town for long?" she asked the twins, then awaited a reply.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Reaches Oldale   The Trio Reaches Oldale H6Q0F8zFri May 04, 2012 11:10 am

Lionel replied to her "No I wanna get moving on to Petalburg City asap cause the sooner I do the sooner I get to Rustboro and getting my next gym badge" Carla then said "yeah but we should stop off at the Pokemart to get some medicine and other things" Lionel huffing "yeah I guess" he said as they moved to the Pokemart walking through the open doors and looking up and down aisle for the medicine.

(Just saying if you want to encounter a pokemon you can don't worry I don't mind waiting it's Lionel who does lol)
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Reaches Oldale   The Trio Reaches Oldale H6Q0F8zFri May 04, 2012 3:37 pm

(OK sounds good)

Lily waved to the pair as they went to go get supplies. She would get some later. Her main concern was building and training her team, so she went a little beyond town boundaries to see what sort of Pokemon she would encounter. After a bit of wandering, suddenly, a Pokemon jumped out at her!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Reaches Oldale   The Trio Reaches Oldale H6Q0F8zSat May 05, 2012 10:55 am

It was a Poochyena (lvl 7 Male), Poochyena slowly padded forwards growling a low growl in an attempt to try and scare Lily from it's territory.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Reaches Oldale   The Trio Reaches Oldale H6Q0F8zSat May 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Striker let out a growl as well. He sensed a challenge, and he never backs out of challenges. He stepped foreward, and looked to Lily.

"Go easy on him, I want to catch him," she told the Electrike. He was more of a stratigist than she was, so she usually lets him choose his moves. He growled at the Poochyena one more time, then used Uproar.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Reaches Oldale   The Trio Reaches Oldale H6Q0F8zSun May 06, 2012 7:36 pm

The Poochyena put it's paws over it's ears to try and block out the noise but was in immense pain from the attack caused to his ears Poochyena then realized that he was gonna just keep on getting hurt unless he attacked moving forth and using Ice Fang (Egg Move - lucky you :D). Poochyena's gaping jaws opening as it ran at Striker.

Lionel and Carla left the pokemart chatting hearing the commotion they walked over "nice a Poochyena" Carla said continuing with "So you planning on catching it then Lily" Lionel not complaining for once as he understood trainers and catching pokemon to form bonds plus he did like watching a good battle.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Reaches Oldale   The Trio Reaches Oldale H6Q0F8zMon May 07, 2012 12:07 am

Striker, being the swift Pokemon he is, managed to dodge out of the way in time. He then jumped at the Poochyena feinting attack, then jumped away. He suddenly turned toward the Poochyena again and let out a Flamethrower.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Reaches Oldale   The Trio Reaches Oldale H6Q0F8zMon May 07, 2012 11:08 am

Poochyena also dodged the attack rolling aside and looking to Striker once more he ran at Striker following an indirect route with Ice Fang.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Reaches Oldale   The Trio Reaches Oldale H6Q0F8zTue May 08, 2012 1:51 am

Striker lost sight of the Poochyena, and swiveled his head trying to locate him. When he did, the Poochyena was too close to dodge, and he took the hit. Before the enemy Pokemon could spring away from him, Striker shot out a Thunderwave, in hopes of causing paralysis.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Reaches Oldale   The Trio Reaches Oldale H6Q0F8zTue May 08, 2012 6:50 pm

Poochyena became paralyzed and panted heavily using Howl raising it's own attack power in the hopes of trying to eventually finish Striker in one hit.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Reaches Oldale   The Trio Reaches Oldale H6Q0F8zTue May 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Striker took the Howl as a challenge. He bared his fangs at the Poochyena, and sped at it, using Flamethrower when he was in range. He quickly jumped away afterwards
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Reaches Oldale   The Trio Reaches Oldale H6Q0F8zWed May 09, 2012 6:24 pm

Poochyena was hit full power by the move and hit the floor one more hit would surely finish it off but it attempted another Howl from it's spot on the ground which was weak and only narrowly boosted Poochyena's attacking strength.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Reaches Oldale   The Trio Reaches Oldale H6Q0F8zThu May 10, 2012 12:20 am

Lily gripped a Pokeball firmly in her hand. This was it. "Striker, hold him still!" She told her Pokemon, which obeyed, rushing at the Poochyena and attempting to hold it down. Without any hesitation, Lily threw the Pokeball, and waited.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Reaches Oldale   The Trio Reaches Oldale H6Q0F8zThu May 10, 2012 9:10 pm

As the pokeball flew through the air Poochyena managed to force Striker off of him growling at him before being hit from behind by the pokeball as it dropped to the floor wobbling three times, the red light flashing eventually stopping it a sparkle of light signaling the capture.

Carla and Lionel walked over to Lily, Carla congratulating her "Nice one Lily you just caught a new Poochyena" Lionel however said "yeah good battle now let's get going" Lionel walking on, Carla replying "Well we better continue or he'll become impatient" quickly following him along the path as they headed on their way out of town following the path along.

(once again up to you when we stop the topic)
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Reaches Oldale   The Trio Reaches Oldale H6Q0F8zFri May 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Lily let her new Poochyena out, then pet him on the head. "I'm going to call you Nightwhisper," she said. Then she ran after the twins, "Wait for me!"

(I'll start a new topic in the next town)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Reaches Oldale   The Trio Reaches Oldale H6Q0F8z

The Trio Reaches Oldale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1