HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daisy Tri- Part Of An Element Trio - W.I.P.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Daisy Tri- Part Of An Element Trio - W.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Daisy Tri- Part Of An Element Trio - W.I.P.   Daisy Tri- Part Of An Element Trio - W.I.P. H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Name: Daisy Tri
Nickname: Forest Warrior
Birthplace: Mossdeep City, Hoenn
Battle Style:
She always uses Grass types, and she always uses them to her advantage. She trains them against opposite types like fire. She and her brothers use the same tactics. Picture in their head to see how it would turn out.

Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Loving, and is very in tune with nature. She loves to go to the forest to see all of the Grass type Pokemon. She is very fast at climbing trees, and knows what berries do what. You could say she is the master of the forest. She also loves her brothers, and even though they like different types, they like each other.

History:

She grew up in Mossdeep City with her brothers.

Badges: (New Trainers leave blank)
Items: 5 Poke Balls (New trainers do not change)
Money: $15,000 (Do not change)

Pokémon

Pokémon: (New Trainers choose 1 starter)
Nickname:
Moves: (only 1 TM allowed to start with + known moves at the right level. Infinite moves allowed. We prefer you state which generation that Pokémon learns that TM/HM/EM. USE GEN V LEARNSET!)
Ability: (Your Pokémon's ability)
Personality: (doesn't need to be very descriptive a basic like Friendly or Shy will work)
Exp: 0 (Leave as zero)

Daisy Tri- Part Of An Element Trio - W.I.P.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1