HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rawl: Cobalt Badge (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Rawl: Cobalt Badge (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Rawl: Cobalt Badge (WIP)   Rawl: Cobalt Badge (WIP) H6Q0F8zSat Feb 01, 2014 6:47 am

As you approach, you take notice of where you are heading. A rather small building, made of mainly blue and white components, with beautiful engravings and a shine on the walls, which seemed to say recently washed. Into the grand door, greeted by a large blast of cold air that's uncharacteristic of the season. Following a guide sign, you head down the winding staircase into a room where a young man with darkened skin and unruly black hair. While he was there, he was quite obviously asleep, his head tilted backwards, his body curled up on his little throne, and a quiet snore coming from him. However, when you enter the room, a large gong noise goes through the room. He rubs both of his eyes and yawns. "Ah, yes, I run a Gym, forgot that." He stands up, adjusting a cloak with a hood. "Welcome, challenger, to the Cobalt Gym. I am known as El, Kabong, Bee, Baku, and more. But here, my name is Stephen. And Stephen only, understand? You must want a challenge, yes? Alright, but you must wait. We aren't open and ready for now. Return later."

Rawl: Cobalt Badge (WIP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1