HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RAWL: Castle Badge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

RAWL: Castle Badge Empty
PostSubject: RAWL: Castle Badge   RAWL: Castle Badge H6Q0F8zMon Jun 03, 2013 8:24 pm

(Please don't post in this topic at this moment, I still have several things to add to this post once I finish getting my team operational~)

A golden archway and silver bricked path leads you to a castle-like building made of bricks in a variety of golden hues. A large, silver door is where the path leads, and hanging in front of it is a red velvet banner with golden laced writing in a fancy, cursive script:

Gym still under construction, battles will be offered soon

Still, one door lay open, allowing any interested person inside. It was in that entrance a small plaza-like area was, silver brick lining the floor and a golden fountain in the middle, spewing crystalline water into a larger pond-like bowl around it. Beyond the plaza was a field made for battling, and sitting on a throne next to it, the gym leader observed you. Upon seeing you enter, she stood and waved, walking toward you with a grin.

"Why hello there," the gym leader said, extending a hand, "you may know me as Fennekin, but here and only here, you can call me Caitlyn." She wore a long, silver robe and adorned a gleaming golden crown on her head. "My Gym handles Pokemon of great royalty, but don't let their fancy demeanor fool you, my Pokemon have a bite to go with their bark! Though currently, this Gym is nonoperational, I still have a few quirks to settle before I start battling! Feel free to look around while I do so. Oh, and take these." The gym leader fishes in her pocket for three fancy scrolls, which she hands to you. "Read them carefully~"

With that said, the Gym Leader leaves you to read what she gave to you. All three scrolls contained information written in silver ink, still keeping a fancy script.

The first scroll contained the additional rules of the battle, only pertaining to this gym:

Battle Rules
  • The battles conducted in this Gym will be flat battles, so make sure your team abides by the rules that that type of battle creates
  • It is the challenger's choice of battle, Single, Double, Rotation, any thing is allowed
  • If you lose, you must wait one week before battling this gym again
  • The use of items is not permitted, it makes things more challenging
  • The Wonder Launcher will be switched off

The next contained vital information on the gym leader:

Information
  • Name: Caitlyn
  • Friend Code: 0777 2129 6115
  • Version: White 2

The last had a few pieces of information that the challenger should keep in mind before the battle:

Post below once you want to battle, and remember to specify the type! I'll try and be on as much as possible, and the time of the battle will best be worked out in the Chat Box. It will be reported who won and lost, so both of us have to be good sports about it.

The Gym Leader was still preparing the last of her Gym, and got her Pokemon ready. It would be operational soon.

~~~~~~

If you've won, feel free to show off this gym's badge in your signature!

RAWL: Castle Badge BadgeOne_zps293b9b49

Code:
[img]http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r559/ilyanic/BadgeOne_zps293b9b49.png[/img]

RAWL: Castle Badge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1