HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RAWL : Quadribadge ~ Badge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dragon Kurai

RAWL : Quadribadge ~ Badge Empty
PostSubject: RAWL : Quadribadge ~ Badge   RAWL : Quadribadge ~ Badge H6Q0F8zFri Jan 17, 2014 2:29 am

[[Do not post in this topic. The gym is still in construction, and the team is still in development]]

Disclaimer: Written appearance is only there for description... Do not mistake for in-game appearance...

Introduction:
Outside, a large set of doors lies atop a staircase, with large stained windows to the left and right. At the sides of the staircase are torches, illuminating the surroundings, creating a small shadow upon the stained windows. At the top of the staircase lies two handles, which creak lightly to alert that a challenger approaches. Inside is a hall, a large carpet leading towards another door. Torches follow the sides of this hall, large and lengthy stained windows to the sides. However, instead of showing the outside world, these windows seem to have brick behind them. There are four windows; a red one, a brown one, a gray one, and a purple one. Each depict a different image, with a trainer at the side waiting for the next eager challenger. Above the first trainer, in the red stained window, is a depiction of fire and destruction. To the right is the brown window, depicting the image of a warrior, prepared to fight for honor. The third, the gray window, depicts someone in armor, holding a sword against a mighty beast. This beast continues into the second window, and seems to be a repetition of a creature of destruction from the red window, with fire coming from its purple fanged mouth. Another door awaits at the end of these halls, with two columns to its sides. The columns seem to have four symbols, torches illuminating them from blow. Behind this second door rests where the carpet ends, a chair a couple of feet away. Behind this chair rests another stained window, depicting a knight upon a dragon's back, a castle below as if the knight were king. A figure sits within the large chair, it seeming as though it were a throne. "I see. You're the next challenger," the figure asks, standing up. As the figure stands and approaches, torches around the circular chamber come ablaze, showing two monitors to the left and right. These would be where pokemon status is displayed, and a slideshow of the windows before begins to slowly pass by behind a graphical display. "I assume you've seen the windows," the figure asks, stopping a few feet as he stands over the carpet. Based on what the illuminating lights did not cover, one could see the red in the figure's eyes, and what seemed to be rounded diamonds he had for pupils. He stands in a black jacket reaching nearly the floor, with a smaller, dark red jacket inside. The color of anything else is faded by light. The figure seems to wear no shoes on his feet, with what seemed to be talons attached. With black hair hanging down in a ponytail, a few strands to themself in front to the right, the figure stares towards his challenger. "You know, they say that a dragon's fire is a deadly weapon like their talons and fangs, with their scales like an iron shield and brute strength to crack the mountains... Some trainers show these characteristics, and in our battle I hope to test your strength and investigate if you do as well... My name is of no importance; I simply hold the title "Fire Dragon." Good luck challenger." Whilst he had talked, the trainers from before had gathered for the amazing fight to occur...

Battle Rules:
By choosing to fight this gym, you agree to follow the following rules...
~ The challenger may choose single or double battles
~ Any pokemon w/ inappropriate nicknames not allowed
~ Pokemon may be of any level and type
~ If you lose to the gym, the next challenge must be after 7 days [1 week]
~ The challenger decides whether the Wonder Launcher is available in battle or not
~ If the challenger cancels the challenge, the next challenge must be after 7 days [1 week]
~ Any battles will be flat battles. Prepare accordingly
~ If you haven't already, you must sign up for RAWL here

Information:
Name: Matt, "Fire Dragon"
Friend Code: 0232-8477-6634
Version: -Unavailable atm-

~ As regards to the friend code; if you want to add me as a friend via Nintendo 3DS, please send me a private message instead of posting in this topic.
~ Do not randomly demand a battle against me. This is not the way to challenge someone.
~ The order in which the waiting list is shortened is dependant on who is online at a certain time. If two people are online, the one higher in the list comes first.

Badge:
Snazzy, huh? Show it off... If you win o3o
RAWL : Quadribadge ~ Badge Badge5_zps1881121d
Badge Link

Current Waiting List:
-No Users

RAWL : Quadribadge ~ Badge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1