HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 5:03 pm

The egg began to glow brightly.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 5:04 pm

Cobalt noticed and took off his rucksack. He carefully removd the glowing Egg and placed it carefully on the ground
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 5:06 pm

Out popped a Lv.1 Lapras, Female and Shiny.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 5:09 pm

"Oh...Wow, your a Lapras...And you're Shiny too" he said "Hmm...I think i'll name you Apra" he said Holding out a Pokeball. It happily tapped the Button and went inside. He then quickly went down the cliffside to Cerulean City
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 5:11 pm

Terrie was already down there. "Oh no...", she said as a blonde guy in red with a white shirt on walked up. "Paul, why I thought you were in Johto with our grandparents?", she asked as he shook hid head. "He's better now, and I came to check if you were okay.", he said as he held his hand out for Cobalt. "I'm Paul Wilson, Terrie's sister.", he said.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 5:13 pm

"Um...Hi" he said, shaking his hand, but at the same time thought "Oh man...I can only imagine what a Guy likle him can do if he dosen't like the kind of Guy his Younger sister does"
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 5:17 pm

"So, terrie, did you get the egg our Great Aunt and Uncle sent you?", he asked as she nodded. "And how's young Chikorita doing, good I presume.", he said as he pulled out 5 pokeballs. "You wanna see something cool.", he said as he sent out Furnace, Hymn, Mia, Voice and Sharky. "These five, are Furnace, Mia, Hymn, Voice and Sharky.", he said.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 5:18 pm

Cobalt looked at the Pokemon. He only hoped that he wasn't challenged to a battle by him, he would lose in a few seconds
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 5:28 pm

"No worries Terrie, I'm not going to battle you or your friend.", he said tauntingly. "Anyhow, I am traveling with you guys for a while.", he said as Terrie walked into Cerulen.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Cobalt followed closely behind
"So Terrie, are you going to go for your Gym battle First?" asked Cobalt looking around at the Buildings, examinging the Kind of Services the City had and how Different it was to the bland Peweter City
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 5:35 pm

"Yeah, I will, maybe I'll use Butterfree, depends on how many pokemon I can use.", she said as she arrived at the gym. "Good Terrie, I want to see how stronger you've gotton."
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 6:40 pm

When Cobalt was inside he took a seat at the stands and let out Wig,Lef and Rani to watch and cheer on Terrie's pokemon. Apra sat in Cobalt's lap
"Apra, what we're going to watch is a Pokemon Battle, you'll be participating in some when you're older, but for now i want you to see what they're like" he said. Apra smiled happily and looked at the battle field

On the other side of the field, opposite Terrie, was Misty, the Gym leader.
"Welcome to the Cerulan Gym" she said "I am Misty, the Gym Leader, This Gym uses a Single Battle, 2 On 2 Battle with only th Challenger making subbstitutions. Can you meet these Conditions?" she asked
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 6:44 pm

"Yes.", she said with Pichu on her shoulder. She pulled out a pokeball. "Go, Butterfree.", she said as her shiny Butterfree came out and fluttered her wings. Paul took a seat and looked at Cobalt. "Terrie doesn't truelly understand pokemon, although she might have changed.", he said as he let Mia come out and watch.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 6:47 pm

"From what i've seen of her Battles, she looks like she can handle herself and her pokemon well" said Cobalt. Apra was watching the Battle closely

"Alright Then Staryu, Go" said Misty, throwing a Pokeball up, revealing a Star Shaped Pokemon which had a Red Gem in the Middle
"You get the First Attack" said Misty, as Staryu watched patiently
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 6:51 pm

"Butterfree, use String shot!", Terrie said as Butterfree shot string at Staryu.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Staryu was hit and got tangled, lowering it's speed
"Staryu, use Tackle" called Misty and Staryu span around and tried to ram into Butterfree
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 7:02 pm

"Butterfree, dodge and use Confusion.", she said as Butterfree followed through, dodging and attacking.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Staryu was hit by the Psychic attack
"Now Rapid Spin" called Misty as Staryu span, faster this time, and tried to ram Butterfree
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 7:08 pm

Butterfree was hit. "Quickly, use Tackle.", she said as Butterfree flew at Staryu.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 7:09 pm

Staryu was hit again
"Now your Own Tackle" called Misty and Staryu tried to ram into Butterfree
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 7:14 pm

"Butterfree, come here.", she said as Butterfree came over and Pichu jumped off, using Thundershock.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 7:16 pm

"So Pichu is your Second Pokemon?" said Misty as Staryu was hit taking quite alot of Damage
"heh...Staryu use Water Pulse" said Misty as Staryu formed and fired a Ball of water at Pichu with a chance of confusion
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Due to Pichu's size, she used her tail to flip herself into the air. Pichu then used Thunderwave.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 7:23 pm

Staryu was hit, being left Paralysed
"Use Rapid Spin" called Misty but the Paralysis immobilised Staryu.

"Go On Terrie, you can do it" called Cobalt. Wig and rani also cheered from the Stands. Even Apra was clapping when Pichu and Butterfree landed attacks
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 7:26 pm

"Pichu now, Thundershock!", she yelled.

"She's really changed I suppose, but She'll never come close to my accomplishments.", he said as he held out a strange patterned egg. "Here, take this as a gift.", he said as he handed it to Cobalt.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next