HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
rileysaura
rileysaura

Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:10 pm

They came to a sign
Cerulean cape
->

"Guess it is this way" he said walking right, without knowing it he began to hold Terrie's hand
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Terrie noticed it. Pichu noticed it. Pichu rand down Terrie's arm and onto Cobalt's, ending up on his shoulder. Houndoor looked over as he walked. Nidoran and Chikorita even looked, Chikorita walking over to Wig.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:16 pm

It seemed that everyone apart from Cobalt noticed. Wig happily began talking to Chikorita. Lef was riding on Rani's back and Apra was still light enough to be carried in one arm. He was smiling happily on the sunny day
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:20 pm

They arrived at the Cape, the pokemon all sitting down and chatting.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:23 pm

Cobalt quickly layed out the Cloth/Blankety thing that is always White and red Checkers and put the food on it. Nurse Joy had also given them enough Pokemon food for everyone and Cobalt set it out too
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Terrie sat down after Cobalt layed the blanket out. She smiled as all her pokemon ate, excpt Pichu. She was tired, after such a hard battle with Misty.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Cobalt then brought out all the food, there was mainly sandwhiches and Fruit, just general things you would have at a Picnic
He grabbed a sandwhich and started eating
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Terrie grabbed a sandwhich, and began eating it. "Mmm, it's delicious.", she said as she scratched Pichu's ear.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:40 pm

"mhm" said Cobalt with his mouth full. All of his pokemon were Enjoying the food, especially Apra. From the cape one could see all of Cerulean City and the route they used from Mt.Moon
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Chikorita finished eating first, and walked over to Wig. Terrie finshed eating her sandwhich, she looked at Cobalt. "Misty was right.', she said smiling, not blushing.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:47 pm

"yeah" said Cobalt looking over. He also didn't blush, quite obviously getting used to Terrie
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:51 pm

Chikorita sat by Wig. Terrie got closer to Cobalt. "So, I guess you got to meet my brother, my family extends to Johto under the impression as Wilson, while the Silvers live in Hoenn.", she pointed out. "I have two cousins, Ethan and Myra, and those two are cousins as well.", she said, holding up a picture of a young Ethan riding a bike, and one of Myra winning her first contest in her hometown.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:54 pm

"I don't really have any relatives at my age, both my Parents were only Childs so i con't have Cousins, I'm also an Only child so i don't have any Siblings" he said, not minding how close Terri was getting "For a while when i was a Kid, Wig was the only one i could play with" he smiled
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:57 pm

"Well, I'm sure if you meet Ethan and Myra, you'd like them.", Terrie said smiling. "And besides, your not alone when your with friends and pokemon.", she said as she looked at all their pokemon. "I think Chikorita likes Wig.", she said laughing.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:03 pm

"Haha...I guess it's true what they say" said Cobalt "They say that Pokemon Mimic the Feelings of thier trainer" said Cobalt as he watched Wig happily talk to Chikorita
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:06 pm

"Mhm, but they can breed I believe, or what Paul taught me about breeding anyway.", she said as Houndoor inched closer to Terrie. All of Terrie pokemon seemed calm, and even the energetic Pichu was all too happy.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:07 pm

"Yeah, from what i've read they are part of the same egg group" said Cobalt
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Terrie looked at |Chikorita, who sat down and leaned herself towards Wig, while watching the sunset. "Pichu is always friendly, I've always wondered when she will evolve.", Terrie said as she picked Pichu up, rocking the sleeping young baby pokemon.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:13 pm

"Yeah...I guess it may not b too much longer...I'm just wondering what kind of mischeif it could get up to as a stronger Pikachu" said Cobalt
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:14 pm

"Who knows, she might calm down.', she said as Pichu woke up. Terrie pulled out a poffin, giving one to Pichu.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:15 pm

"I suppose" said Cobalt, watching Wig and Chikorita
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:18 pm

Chikorita yawned. It was getting late. "We should get going, it's getting late, and we need to rest.", she said as Pichu climbed onto her shoulder.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:20 pm

"Yeah" said Cobalt, standing up "Alright Guys, come back for now" said Cobalt recalling all his pokemon.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Terrie recalled pokemon as well, standing up with Pichu on her shoulder. "Do you ned help cleaning up?", Terrie asked as she got off the blanket.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:26 pm

"No, I've got it" he said, folding the Blankety-Cloth thingy and putting it in the Basket. He caught up to Terrie and, again, held her hand without knowing
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 7 H6Q0F8z

Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next