HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 11, 2010 6:54 pm

The Rocket Grunt was a girl. "Go, Meowth and Drowzee!", she yelled as these two pokemon appeared. "Drowzee, use Hypnosis on that Clefairy, Meowth, use Fake out on that Turtwig!", she yelled.

Terrie grabbed Pichu as she grabbed Chikorita's pokeball and sent her out. "C'mon, I will stop you!", she yelled at the other grunt.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 11, 2010 6:59 pm

Turtwig was hit and flinched, thus couldn't attack
Clefairy managed to stay awak however
"Lef, use Doubleslap" said Cobalt as Clefairy closed in on Drowzee

"teh, i have to fight a Girl, this sucks" said the Other Rocket Grunt "Go Houndour and Murkrow" he said throwing two pokeballs releasing the two pokemon
"Ember on that Chikorita and Peck the Pichu Murkrow" Both pokemon unleashed thier attacks on Terrie's Pokemon
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 11, 2010 7:02 pm

"Chikorita, dodge and use Poison Powder!", she said as Chikorita ran around it and jumped over Houndoor, using a Poison Powder. Pichu Jumped at the right time, right onto Murkrow's back. "Now, use Thundershock!", Terrie yelled as Pichu held tight to Murkrow's body, using Thundershock.

Drowzee waved it's arms, using a Confusion on Lef before she closed in. Meowth then used Bite on the flinched Wig.

rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 11, 2010 7:08 pm

"MURKROW" called Murkrow, injured form the attack. Houndour was poisoned by the Powder
"Use Smog and Pursuit" called the Grunt. Houndour released a Poison Fog at Chikoritawhile Murkrow continued to try and Hit Pichu with Great Speed

"Wig, Bullet Seed and Lef use Sing on Drowzee" called Cobalt as Turtwig fired Seeds at Meowth and Clefairy tried to lull Drowzee to sleep
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 11, 2010 7:14 pm

"Chikorita, use Razor Leaf, Pichu, Thundershock again!", she said as Chikorita's Razor Leaf scattered the fog, and Pichu, still clung to the Murkrow, used Thundershock.

Drowzee's Insomnia prevents sleeping!

Drowzee used Pound on Lef. Meowth used Bite, withstanding the attack.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 11, 2010 7:19 pm

"grr...this can't keep up" said Cobalt to himself "Absorb on Meowth and your own pound on Drowzee" said Cobalt and Turtwig tried to restore some of it's lost energy from Meowth's and Clefairy tried to hit Drowzee

"ACK...um...Ember and...uh...Pursuit to shake it off" said the Grunt, sounding nervous now. Houndour fiored small balls of Fire at Chikorita and Murkrow began to flail around rapidly to shake Pichu off
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 11, 2010 7:25 pm

Chikorita kept up her Razor Leaf through the Ember, as the Poison Powder attack would certainly end the Houndoor. Pichu used Thundershock once again.

Meowth fainted, as Drowzee fell from exhausted state. "Grr, tch, Hurry up and lose, the boss isn't going to be happy about this!", she yelled.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 11, 2010 7:28 pm

"hehe" Cobalt laughed as the Grunt's pokemon fell. then he was only half concentrating on the Grunt as he needed to know if terrie was still OK

"UUm...i...Uh...Oh" the other Grunt was beggining to Panic and his Pokemon reacted in the same way. The Razor leaf hit Houndour and coupled with the damage from poison made it faint. Murkrow was zapped once more and fell to the ground, unconsious.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 11, 2010 7:34 pm

The grunt returned her pokemon. "The next time we meet, you won't be so lucky!" she said as she returned her pokeon, taking off without her partner.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 11, 2010 7:35 pm

"W-Wait for me" said the other one, recalling his own pokemon and running after his Paartner
"Phew...Are you OK?"asked Cobalt
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 11, 2010 7:36 pm

"Yeah.", she said as she returned Chikorita and started walking again.

Occ - Any level ups?
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 11, 2010 7:41 pm

(Pichu up one, did i get any?)

Cobalt recalled his pokemon and also began walking again.
"Is that an Exit" he asked after a little more walking as he saw a Light in the distance
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Occ - Both mine would've leveled I think, along with Wig, Lef is a High level there as well.

Ic - "Yes, I believe it is!", she said as she ran out, Pichu on her shoulder. She took a few moments to breath in fresh air.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 11, 2010 7:49 pm

(yeah, Chikorita gets one too, Wig learns Razor leaf, Chikorita is now lv11)

"Sweet" said Cobalt running out ahead through the Exit. He looked over a bit and could just see the tops of Buildings
"Looks like we're getting close to Cerulean City" he said
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 11, 2010 7:53 pm

"Yes, and my second badge.", she said, "I mean, our second badges.", she changed it quickly. "You should tend to your egg, while I train my pokemon, unless you want to help me.", she said as she looked for a wild pokemon in the grass.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 11, 2010 7:54 pm

"I'm fine, i'll just Jog for a bit or something" he said and ran off

A wild Spearow (lv11 Female) jumped out at her
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Pichu jumped off Terrie's shoulder, jumping at the Sperow using a thundershock.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 11, 2010 7:57 pm

Spearow was hit, taking alot of damage. It countered with Fury Attack
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 11, 2010 7:59 pm

Pichu took the hit, using Thunder Wave. "What was that move?", she asked as Pichu used THunder Wave.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 11, 2010 8:00 pm

Spearow was hit and became Paralyzed. It tried to Peck but was immobilized
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 11, 2010 8:01 pm

"Pichu, use Thundershock!", she said as Pichu followed her command.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 10:08 am

Spearow was hit again. It atatcked with Fury Attack
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 10:08 am

Pichu was hit. Angered, Pichu unleashed a devastating Thundershock.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 10:12 am

Spearow was hit and fainted
Pichu gained some EXP
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 10:13 am

"Good Job Pichu.", she said as Pichu returned to her.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)   Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Traveling through Mt.Moon (Tara)(Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next