HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surprise hi, and surprise goodbye

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pooch
Pooch

Surprise hi, and surprise goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Surprise hi, and surprise goodbye   Surprise hi, and surprise goodbye H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 12:28 am

Sorry for the inactivity, and I'll still going to be, but usimg my tablet is a pain and laptop needs to be repaired, and low on cash... still... *sigh*... I miss all my friends and I bet miss me, and probably forgot me.. but uh... yeah, have fun still! Bye! :P
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Surprise hi, and surprise goodbye   Surprise hi, and surprise goodbye H6Q0F8zSat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 am

Welcome back! I know, typing on a tablet is a pain in the ass, you'll get used to it :lol:
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Surprise hi, and surprise goodbye   Surprise hi, and surprise goodbye H6Q0F8zMon Jan 06, 2014 5:49 am

Once again, I would like to say hi and, well, see how things are going, I still using tablet (UGH) so no rp still for me, but, I would like to hear how everyone has been, I would like to hear how all my favorite people are doing from my favorite forum, because I feel happy just, looking this site :P
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise hi, and surprise goodbye   Surprise hi, and surprise goodbye H6Q0F8z

Surprise hi, and surprise goodbye
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1