HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murder mystery posting area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 9:26 pm

"Wh-what?!" Keiko gasped, not sure what the bloody hell he was talking about. "I've been sitting here the whole time!" She protested. "Its not even possible for me to have done him in! I couldn't have shot him!"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 9:37 pm

"I know you didn't do it doll face, I'm guessing our host is trying to put us against each other." Stirling pulls out his gun fully loaded unused and hands it her to "if you were the killer you would have no problem tacking this and killing each one of us would you?"
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 9:40 pm

"Are you kidding?" Keiko shrugged. "I've only once tried my hand at guns, and boy do I suck. It'd be suicide for me to try shooting you all with it." She handed the gun back to him. "But it wouldn't surprise me if he is trying to get us to mistrust each other."
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 9:43 pm

"You just took that out of my mouth," Drago said, this time he was more serious than before.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 9:48 pm

"yeah but who killed him" karic said gesturing around the room "someone had to have done it
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 9:49 pm

"This might be crazy." Keiko started. "But what if it was our host?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 9:53 pm

"my point exactly," he said before taking his gun and searching the body again and finaly removed three personal items and weapons that were on the dead body (break please post up the items from the dead body.) "and I think it cant be the host because I believe he sees this as a game and us the pieces so if he got involved that would all wet coz of he see himself of cheating see, ya dig?"
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 9:56 pm

karic nodded
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 9:57 pm

"well he is entertained alright," drago's face changed," did you find anything yet ?"
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 9:59 pm

"Hm. I see what you mean. I wonder if there's any other 'pieces' in his game that we don't know about yet."
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 10:02 pm

The body lay untouched a magnum resting in his hand though the grip didn't look natural however his katana lay untouched.
A phone and a recorder also remained untouched.
Though the flesh wound in the skin said yum yum
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 10:04 pm

"I got a nifty Katana, Magnum, Phone, recorder and black suit...maybe he fired the gun in self defence or maybe the event is rescored on the recorder?" he said as he pocketed the katana (attaching it to his belt) and spreading the rest on the table and began to inspect the gun and suit.

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Keiko studied the body until the items were removed. "Did you notice the way he was gripping the magnum? It doesn't look right. Almost like someone might've stuck it there."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 10:09 pm

"hold on..." Stirling unsheathed the katana and unloaded the magnum to see if a shot was missing or the blade had any blood on it. (let break post the result for him...if you guys want this to move fast then pm him)
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Their was a bullet missing yet the blade had no blood on.
Delta appeared " Goody oh how I love this perhaps your feeling compressed."
Delta snapped his fingers and two door ways appeared "Both lead to certain death, but one leads to freedom."He grinned and then continued "but stick around for easier ways to die."
And seconds later he was gone
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Drago thought of the "one" in the riddle that the host said, but which one is the number one door?
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 10:41 pm

Keiko looked between the two doors. She couldn't figure out which was a better choice.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 10:43 pm

Karic looked at both doors and decided to let someone else go thru before him.
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Drago thought then took a random chair and threw it through on of the doors to if there was any booby traps.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 10:52 pm

"Well, which one do you think is better?" Keiko asked, not wanting to end up dead.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 10:54 pm

stirling claimed the katana by sheathing/attaching it to his belt and placed the magnum after reloading it in the back of his pants (like they do in action movies) tossed his coin in the air "heads I go left, tails right" (results please break)

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 10:59 pm

The coin neither landed on heads or tails instead it balanced.
(I'd split and plan personally )
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 11:01 pm

karic decided to go thru whichever door drago chose
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 11:04 pm

"hey delta which door leads to the area closer to the front door of this place?" Stirling called out hoping to get some info after pocketing his coin
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 11:24 pm

Keiko, deciding to just go with her gut instinct, walked towards the left. "I guess I'll take this one. Any one wanna come with?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Murder mystery posting area
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next