HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murder mystery posting area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
break994
break994

Murder mystery posting area Empty
PostSubject: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 1:30 am

A Man sat at a table surrounded by people.
He grabbed a chicken leg from the table.
"Hello and welcome to the mess hall my name Is delta and I'm the one watching you so behave and no killing Yet...
And Delta vanished.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 1:43 am

"Um, ok..." Ray said, looking around at the people near him. "Well, good luck to you guys, but hopefully you guys aren't the..sharpest knife in the drawer." Ray replied, amused by yet another Knife/Sharp Object pun.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 1:50 am

karic looked everyone over sizing up the competition he then went and sat down at a nearby table pulled out a deck of cards and started playing solitaire
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 1:55 am

Drago looked around the table looking at all of the guests, trying to see who to trust...or befriend. "well hello there everyone," he said with a warm smile, "i wish you all the best of luck." He put his sword next to him, as he drank the soda within the fancy looking cup, he was too young to drink beer anyways.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 2:03 am

Keiko looked up, popping a candy in her mouth. While she looked like such an innocent young girl, she had some very devious, sadistic thoughts than often ran through her mind. "Hello." She said sweetly to the man with the sword who had greeted everyone just a moment ago. Keep your enemies close, they always say.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 2:07 am

Stirling stood in the corner flipping the sliver dollar up in the air as if he was doing a coin toss continuously and continued to do so as he walked over to the boy playing solitaire "hey pally, you willing to stop that game for one of blackjack?" he also saw that it seemed he was the only person that looked like they were 'unarmed' in the room.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 2:13 am

Karic looked up from his game "sure I was losing anyway" he said shuffling the cards
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 2:20 am

"Well, I guess you could say it was...pointless to try!" He said, now tallying how many times he can make puns.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 2:23 am

"well ain't that whacky?" he chuckled as the tossed coin fell into the chest pocket of his coat "never understood how one Joe can lose to himself in a card game." he took a seat opposite of the boy "the name's Stirling Costello, your every day pip, keen, Joe. so pally do you want to deal or should I?"

(if you have figured it out yet my character talks in 1930's slang most of the time)
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 2:24 am

(I like the character choice! :D)
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 2:28 am

drago, looked at the group and smiled, "well i guess i could watch, never good at these type of game," he said when he threw a loaf of bread into the air slicing it into fours within an instant. the blade wasn't even seen come out of its sheath.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 2:37 am

"my names karic karic redblade and you can deal" he said handing the cards to Costello then he looked over at the person who had walked up and saw the fancy swordsmanship "nice blade" he said
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 2:39 am

"I'm sure with that sword, you'll have an edge over the competition!" Ray exclaimed. "I'm here all day," He said slightly bowing as if applause was going on
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 2:41 am

"We get the point you like knife jokes" karic said not even noticing he had just made one.
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 2:43 am

"its not a blade that makes you stronger, its the user, i've using a blade since i was 5. you can hold it if you want." Drago said smiling giving him the 50lb sword.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 am

Karic took the blade felt the weight then handed it back. "Its a bit to heavy for me I prefer something more like this" he said pulling his dagger out of its sheath and holding it up.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 2:55 am

Stirling delt the cards (2cards to anybody who plays) "you fellas playing?" He asked the other people in the room "I'm pretty keen with a blade my self but better with 2 then one...(finally takes notice of the weapons every body had "we'll shucks this is all wet. I'm starting to feel intimidated with all these weapons around." He said smiling and scratching the back of head.
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 2:58 am

"nice, you don't mind a spar afterwards?" drago said to karic with a warm smile.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 3:01 am

"with how fast you move with that blade of yours i think i'd rather fight a bear" he said smiling back
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 3:13 am

drago smiled to the complement, "thanks man," he said scratching his head,
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 3:16 am

((Thanks for skipping me...a lot.))

Jorge had been standing off to the side, trying to stay out of the way of the others as they boasted with their own weapons. His own two were concealed under his trenchcoat, but were within decent reach should he need them. "Hmm...they're talking about sparring now? Jeez, I thought we were just trying to survive.."
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 3:26 am

Keiko giggled as she watched them show off a bit with their swords and quick knife work. She felt a little tempted to show off with them, but knew it probably would be best to keep up the appearance of an innocent, cute girl.
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 2:39 pm

drago sighed and watch the card game, "can one of you teach me how to play this?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 2:53 pm

Stirling dealt the boy who just sighed two cards. "you need to try and get 21 or as close as you can," he explained "face cards are worth 10 and aces are worth 11 or 1, if you think another card will get you closer to 21 you ask the dealer for a card by saying hit me and if you think you don't need one you say you stand. if you end up over 21 you out for that round and if you get dealt a 21 that's a blackjack."
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Drago looked blankly at the cards, " i'm still kind of lost," he said with a smile.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area H6Q0F8z

Murder mystery posting area
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next