HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awakening*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
Mew
Mew

Awakening* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 9:13 am

"Yes. Though I am still surprised I could make this by following what happened there" says Luna looking at the figurine. 'I'm surprised you did it to though you probably would have figured it out sometime' says Eragon. "Don't know, but what are we going to do now?" asks Luna
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 9:22 am

Look, said Luke, pointing. Another point in their clearing had a burst of aura. Maybe we should wait- it looks like somethings going to happen there. He noticed that it wasn't as powerful as Luna's.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 9:25 am

"We'll be in a tree. Race you Eragon" says Luna. Eragon grins and rushs starting to jump up a tree. Luna counts to 5 and simply flies up landing on a high branch right before Eragon gets there. 'Show off' says Eragon and they both sit down watching
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 9:31 am

Eddy grinned and walked up to a tree... But then he kept walking he just marched vertically up the trunk, then sat himself on a high branch across from Luna's. "Impressive," he called, referring to her flight. Luke was just suddenly there on the branch beside him.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 9:34 am

"Recent ability, though I would't want to repeat the process of how I got it" says Luna shuddering at the memory

Celebi pops up in the meadow and sees the fallen tree. "CELEBI!" it yells obviously mad
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 9:39 am

Luke was no longer on the branch. He was on the forest floor, a gigantic fallen tree in front of him and a hysterical, angrily gesticulating Celebi above it. Oops, he said hastily, picking up the tree with aura, though it was quite a strain, and snaking its roots back into the ground, restoring it to normal. Sorry, he said to Celebi. Better?
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 9:44 am

Celebi was still mad and about to Time-Travel Luke back into a lava pit but Luna quickly Teleports down beside him. "CelCelCelaCelabiCelCelaCelebiCel" Luna says quickly. "Cel Celebi Cel Cela" says Celebi still mad. "Celebi Cel Celbi" says Luna. "Celebi" huffs out Celebi and flies off. Luna also sighs looking releaved
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 9:49 am

Eddy rushed off to where he had felt Luna's and Luke's aura disappear to. He got there just in time to see an angry looking Celebi disappear, Luna sighing in relief and Luke saying, Was it something I said? Or is that Celebi an old enemy of mine from another plane of existence? I have a feeling it probably isn't that second one...
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 9:55 am

"Celebi doesn't like nearly anyone messing with it's forest. Knocking a tree over is a big no-no, knocking a tree over and confessing: even worse. Doesn't matter if you fixed it. Lucky I was here, Celebi was about to take you back in time, probably to a tar or lava pit" says Luna
Eragon jumps from branch-to-branch through the trees till he reachs the meadow. 'Celebi?" he asks. "Yup" says Luna. 'About to punish Luke?' asks Eragon. "Yup" says Luna. 'Reminded Celebi how you've knocked over a few trees yourself?' asks Eragon. "Yup" says Luna starting to get annoyed. Eragon though starts chuckling
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 10:40 am

Luke was seriously freaked out that he was almost toasted before he was born, but he didn't let on. Eddy had asked another question to Luna, one that Luke wanted to know the answer to himself: How did Luna knock over one of these trees?
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 10:52 am

"I have a bad habit of making the dragon types that live here mad. So Techniquely their the ones that knock over the trees as I dodge" chuckles Luna. 'Not to mention that hot-tempered Mewtwo' says Eragon. "Oh yah, him to" says Luna still chuckling
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 12, 2011 10:18 am

"Wait," said Eddy, considering what he was hearing, "A hot-tempered Mewtwo with the power to knock over one of THESE trees? And he seems to dislike you. And you're LAUGHING about him?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 12, 2011 12:11 pm

"It's only when I make him mad. Thing is none of the forest pokemon dare not to hurt me out of fear of Celebi or they just like me. And even when I make them mad enough I move to fast for them to hit" says Luna
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 13, 2011 12:25 am

(XD You posted that at 11:11. Lucky.)
Luke could tell Eddy was about to say something more, and spoke across him. The point is, I think we're here for a reason. The aura brought us here, we brought you here, and I think someone else is going to show up here, too. He indicated the patch of aura that had seemed to be growing steadily larger.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 13, 2011 12:34 am

"I would say my friend Doragon but it's impossible unless he got a pokemon that could teleport. He was raised by dragon types in a place called the Valley of Dragons. Went there twice, nearly got killed the first time by a garchomp and nearly killed the second time in a war between dragons and ice types" says Luna
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 13, 2011 12:37 am

"Wow," said Eddy, noticing that the girl who was raised by Pokemon had befriended the boy who'd been raised by Dragon-types, "I guess he only had luck there as a baby. Where is he now?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 13, 2011 12:42 am

"Last I seen him he was in a battling compition. We're pretty evenly matched when it comes to fighting, only differnce is the way we fight. He preferes brawn, I prefere speed." chickles Luna remembering how many play fights she and Doragon had had. "I traveled with him nearly the whole time after I left the forest. He taught me most of what I know about humans". 'Pain in the butt if you ask me' comments Eragon crossing his arms. "Eragon doesn't like him much" Luna chuckles
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 13, 2011 12:44 am

You don't seem to like talking, much, either, said Luke, noticing that Eragon had said about fifteen words since they'd met him.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 13, 2011 12:49 am

"Eragon can be a grump around other people" says Luna on purpose
"I am not!" says Eragon
"Well Doragon you've attacked more than once, and as Luke pointed out you don't talk much around others" says Luna
"Just not alot to say and as you pointed out I don't like Doragon" says Eragon
"Not very fast either" says Luna holding his crystal shard in a cloth
"Hey! How'd did you get that!" says Eragon
"Speed, your slow when your agruing" chuckles Luna being careful not to touch the shard with her bare skin
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 13, 2011 1:01 am

Eddy watched this exchange with amusement: only the closest of partners could bicker like that. He turned back to the spot where the aura was still growing.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 13, 2011 1:04 am

"Well I'm going to have some fun" says Luna touching the crystal with her hand. She glows and transforms into a mew
The crystal drops and Eragon quickly catchs it. "Did you have to do that now" says Eragon
"Why not" says Luna floating in lazy figure eights until Blossom sees her and comes flying to play and they start chasing eachother in circles
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 13, 2011 1:17 am

Luke stared in wonder. The crystal had felt powerful, but he had no idea this is what it did. He turned to Eddy who shared a similarly awestruck expression. Did you know- "Nope." Eddy started forward to see Luna and Blossom closer up, but he tripped and accidentally brushed the crystal in Eragon's palm before he could steady himself. Suddenly, Eddy was gone and a Lucario was in his place, shaking his head. Hang on, came Eddy's voice from this Lucario's head, I don't feel like a Mew. I expect I'd feel more buoyant and playful... He looked down. Luke stepped closer as Eddy cried out in shock. You're not just a Lucario... You're me... Eddy was still looking at himself. He said, So it transforms you into one of your Pokemon. Fascinating! As Eddy exulted over the crystal, Luke prodded the crystal in an extremely annoyed-looking Eragon's palm. Nothing happened, as Luke had expected- after all, Eragon was holding it and looked exactly the same.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 13, 2011 1:22 am

"It only workd on humans, that's why Eragon keeps it instead of me. To change back just touch it again" says Luna flying down. She uses Transform turning into a Lucario. "Quite handy when needed"
"And very annoying" says Eragon touching her with the crystal making her change back
"Hey, I wasn't ready to change yet" complains Luna
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 13, 2011 1:33 am

Eddy tapped it again, too, and turned back into a human. "I never noticed how good Lucario eyesight is," he said, longing for the amazing clarity that came with the eyesight of a Lucario. Then he snapped his fingers, wondering how he could've been so stupid. He could feel his eyes changing. They felt like they were stretching or something; he couldn't quite put his finger on what it felt like, but it must have been fairly grotesque because of the face Luke made when he saw them. After a couple of minutes, Eddy stopped and blinked. The incredible clarity with which he now saw was staggering. Several miles away he saw a man reading a newspaper through a gap in the trees, and he, Eddy, could read it with ease. It was unnerving at first, then the awesomeness of it started to sink in. This was far better than Lucario eyesight. "Wow," he murmured.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 13, 2011 1:44 am

"Three.....Two.....One" says Luna counting something down. Just as she said One a Growlithe jumps on Eddy's back
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Awakening*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next