HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awakening*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 6:23 am

The Aura Master sat up. He'd just come out of one of his 'dark periods' the day before, and was feeling groggy as a result. He scratched the back of his head, then sent a burst of Aura to where Luke was. Luke dissipated it, then sat up as well.
Why are we back here? he asked, looking around at the trees. They'd been here before, long ago, and traveled with a group of kids for a while... But that was behind them now.
"I'm not entirely sure," Eddy replied truthfully. At the climax of his dark period he'd allowed the flow of Aura to do with him what it would, and he'd showed up here. Luke had followed, worried.
"There could be a reason... That's what it feels like at least..." Luke got up suddenly and looked around. A sunburst of Aura seemed to be coming through the trees to their left. Luke headed towards it. It was in the middle of an enclosed glade, not with anything inside it, but it felt like something was about to be. The pair waited.
Mew
Mew

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 6:28 am

Luna and Eragon appear. "It's coming from nearby" says Luna. 'I havn't sensed anything like it in the forest before' says Eragon. "It's strong since we sensed it all the way in Pallet Town." says Luna. 'Lucky you can Teleport' says Eragon as they start glancing around
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 6:33 am

Luke jumped when they appeared, having not been watching the future, but Eddy had been. Even so, he was still surprised- could it be? Luke seemed to be thinking along the same lines. He bumped Eddy. Is it possible? he asked, having indeed been thinking the same thing, Is that- but Eddy was ignoring him. Striding towards the newcomers, he held out his hand. "Have we... met?" he asked.
Mew
Mew

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 6:48 am

Luna and Eragon spot Eddy and Luke at the same time and turn to face them. "You seem familiar somehow, but I havn't seen you before. You remind me of a dream" says Luna her face turning puzzled. 'But how? Dreams do not become real without Unknown' says Eragon just as puzzled
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 6:55 am

Eddy and Luke both racked their brains, trying to figure our where they'd seen these two before. Eddy felt like a word was on the tip of his tongue, and after a great effort a series of images seemed to flash through his mind, too fast to focus on: a small crystal Lucario figurine, a leaf-or was it a white handkerchief?- a stage and what seemed to be a massive boat in the middle of a beach, but then they were lost like paper in the wind. "You can call me Eddy," said Eddy, shrugging and holding out his hand. I'm... Well, he calls me Luke, so I suppose you can, too, said Luke, jerking his head in Eddy's direction and sticking his hand out to the Lucario in front of him.
Mew
Mew

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 6:59 am

"I'm Luna Dragonstar. This is my home forest." says Luna shaking off the feeling she knew him from somewhere.
"I'm Eragon her partner" says Eragon
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 7:12 am

(Just got an idea: The perspective of my posts are going to switch back and forth from Eddy to Luke. So there ya go.)
The names sparked another hint of familiarity in Luke's mind, but he could tell that Eddy had rid himself of the feeling, so Luke did too. Pleased to (Luke hesitated a microsecond) make your acquaintance, he said, shaking Eragon's paw.
"Now, what I noticed about you when you first came here," Eddy was saying, "was that you both have an inexorably strong pull through aura. I assume you're an aura trainer," he said, nodding to Luna, "and that you're unusually well accomplished in aura yourself," at Eragon. Luke found himself nodding, for now that he thought about it they did seem to have an incredible feeling of aura about them.
Mew
Mew

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 7:18 am

"Correct, I'm a Aura trainer. Unfortunately I havn't yet met another that surpasses me in skill till I met you. Your Auras we both sensed all the way in Pallet Town" says Luna. 'Most unusual you are here' Eragon comments. "Why is that Eragon?" Luna asks. 'Don't you remember Luna? This is where nuzleaf first found you as a infant' says Eragon.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 7:24 am

Eddy looked back and forth between the two of them. "So you, an infant, were in the middle of the forest, and along came a Nuzleaf who somehow kept you alive and raised you? You don't seem like one of those 'feral children' to me." Next to Eddy Luke smacked himself in the forehead and dragged his hand down his face.
Mew
Mew

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 7:30 am

"I've been taught well, along with what I learned from traveling. When I first set out a few months ago I could barely speak human" says Luna not able to fight the feeling she knew them from somewhere
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 7:33 am

Luke was astounded such a young girl could learn a whole language in a couple of months. I feel other Pokemon with you. They seem much stronger than other Pokemon- have you trained them in only a couple of months?
Mew
Mew

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 7:37 am

"Yes, only my Darkrai friend started out with me and Eragon. The others I have met or hatched along the way" says Luna before letting out her pokemon
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 7:48 am

"That's unbelievable- although," said Eddy with a little laugh, "a couple years into our partnership, Luke here was level-" he'd gone too far. Luke's face looked murderous. Eddy forgot how to talk, then realized it was Luke's doing. Luke stalked off through the woods much faster than should have been possible and was gone from sight. Eddy found a loophole to his silence issue and spoke through aura: Oh dear. His level's a touchy subject for us. You see, I, in a moment of blind idiocy, did something I never should have. With aura, I made Luke level- a massive redwood tree three blocks tall toppled somewhere to the side of them. Eddy cringed. He'll calm down, although I don't (he suddenly remembered how his mouth worked) "understand what knocking over ancient trees will do for him."
Mew
Mew

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 7:54 am

"Besides make Celebii want to drop him in a lava pit" says Luna flinching as the tree fell. She starts trying to think of why they both seemed so familiar and remembers a brief flash she had in a odd dream once. "Is it possible" Luna mumbles picking up a rock. Like she had in the dream she concentrates on it. It slowly forms into a tiny crystal Lucario figure. Luna stares at it mouth agape completly shocked it had worked
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 8:05 am

Luke was in the forest, punching things as hard as he could, which was considerably hard, given that he was level 101. In a rage he used Aura Sphere, a particular favorite of his, at a boulder the size of a house. It singed right through and kept going, the boulder crumbling. Suddenly Eddy's voice (he shuddered when he heard it) was in his head. It said, Luke. I know you're angry, but something important has come up. Luke didn't respond, and instead pulled two chunks of the rock he had just destroyed into the air and swirled them around for an incredible display of beauty.
This is an emergency. Perhaps Eddy had noticed the interest that had spiked up in Luke before he could shove it down, because he plowed on: I think I remember where we've met Luna and Eragon before. All anger forgotten, Luke went dashing towards the spot where Eddy remained. Eddy was saying, "Luna, I really do think I remember you." And with that he changed his appearance for a moment to include blue hair with a shifting hue, a purple robe and an older face. Then he changed back to his other guise.
Mew
Mew

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 8:09 am

"But it's impossible. It was just a dream I had when I was young" says Luna still staring at the figure in shock thinking it was all in her head. 'Then we had the same dream for that figurine is familiar to me as well' says Eragon just as shocked but handling it better
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 8:14 am

"I'm not sure if it's possible for three people to have the same dream," said Eddy, projecting his 'dream' into everyone else's mind. Four, said Luke, and the very same dream (which Eddy was now truly regarding as reality) popped into his head, and he assumed Luna and Eragon were seeing it, too.
Mew
Mew

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 8:18 am

"But how? It's the very dream I had" says Luna. "Me as well" says Eragon. "It's not possible is it?" asks Luna looking up at Eddy
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 8:32 am

Maybe it is... said Luke, and he held his hand up in the air, an idea suddenly in his head. Several minutes passed in silence. Then, just as he was about to give up, thousands of bits of cracked, brown mass assembled in the air above his palm. Slowly they became one object- a very old, very dead leaf. It had grown old and been destroyed- it was a leaf, after all. Luke looked back at its past, and all the things that had happened in its lifetime blinked by Luke's mind's eye: There it was, its first day of existance, just a bud growing on a tree. Months later it was an actual leaf, then more months passed and it fell to the ground. Soon after that Luke had picked it up and it had transformed into a white handkerchief, being waved at a boat sailing away from a beach. It had then been transformed back into a leaf, dropped and forgotten. Age came, it was brown and brittle, then it shattered as a Marill scampered over it. Its pieces were blown all over the forest, some went throughout Kanto, and others made it around the world. But now they were united again. Luke passed the leaf to Eddy with the instructions to look at its past. He gasped, then passed it to Luna with the same instructions.
Mew
Mew

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 8:37 am

"I don't know how to read the past. I didn't even know I could do this until I remembered part of that dream" says Luna holding the figurine up
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 8:40 am

Eddy sent her the leaf's past like an E-mail. He watched her face intently for signs of recognition.
Mew
Mew

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 8:42 am

"Alright what's going on" asks Luna her face getting puzzled again reconising what he showed her
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 8:51 am

I know what's going on, said Luke, seeing Luna and Eragon as if for the first time, We've definitely met. But how come we didn't remember?
"If my shattered memory is correct, Eragon, you should still have that figurine like the one Luna's holding," Eddy said. Luke turned to Eragon to see what happened.
Mew
Mew

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 8:59 am

"I have nothing but a crystal shard from the caves and it's shaped nothing like that" says Eragon taking out the crystal cave shard which didn't look like any type of pokemon. "Dreams are separate from reality where all planes meet. Could this have all happened in another plane of existence and we've only seen it in dreams?" says Luna
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 9:07 am

"That's possible... Even probable," said Eddy, scratching his chin thoughtfully. "Yes, I'd say that's probably what happened." He considered all the information they'd pieced together. "It looks like I was giving you lessons in aura," he said, considering the memories.
Sponsored content

Awakening* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening*   Awakening* H6Q0F8z

Awakening*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next