HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Games: The RPG (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Black Nova
Black Nova

Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:47 pm

Black Nova summons thousands of flash lights and shines them all directly at a magnifying glass, which directs the flashlights' light as sauron.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:51 pm

Sauron is hit hard up until he catches on fire, which he uses as a shield.

75 Damage to Sauron!

Sauron then shoots more fireballs at Black Nova. 50 Damage to Black Nova!

Leosan: 500/550
Anarchy: 550/650
Thaloden: 500/600
Black Nova: 400/600
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:52 pm

leo envelopes his whole body with flames which made him look like a giant fire ball, however the fire started to take a shape of a giant fire bird. the bird flew into the air and crashes right into the enemy creating a ground shaking explosion.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Sauron catches the giant fire bird, and chucks it at a wall.

50 Damage to leosan!

Leosan: 450/550
Anarchy: 550/650
Thaloden: 500/600
Black Nova: 400/600
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Black Nova summons a Paladin to brawl with Sauron. Before the Paladin actually battles, he gives Black Nova a ring and says "You'll know what this is when the time is right."
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:58 pm

leo is seriously hurt after being slamed into the wall, "ok i had it!" leo punches the ground creating a hole filled with black flames, "hell gate open" then leo jumped into the hole, absorbing as much flames as he could then jumped out and fired a metal melting blast of the dark flames.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:00 pm

I then summon Gandalf the white "face the power of the light" Gandalf yells shooting a concentrated beam of light at sauron
while I shoot arrows of light aiming for his eye slits
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:05 pm

I summon a Hellhound, which leaps at Sauron to chew him up.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:15 pm

Kronos and Thaloden's attacks combined when Gandalf enhanced the lightning bolt and tornadoes. 200 Damage to Sauron! Sauron looked KOed, but then got straight back up. "I'm disappointed in you, leosan. You still use fire against me. He said as he dodged the Hellhound and shot more fire at leosan and at all of the other heroes. The Paladin was ready to attack Sauron!

100 Damage to all!

Lilli: 500/600
Leosan: 350/550
Anarchy: 450/650
Thaloden: 400/600
Black Nova: 300/600
Kronos: 400/500
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:19 pm

"Ok, maybe not fire, but how about this?" I brought out Blastoise and told him to use Surf. A giant wave crashed towards Sauron.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:20 pm

The Paladin and Black Nova rushed in, and the ring glowed. The Paladin said "From now on any attacks you use where YOU make contact have a Holy Nature!" And at those words, the Paladin swung his sword and Black Nova swept his leg at Sauron.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:22 pm

Sauron jumped over the Surf and reflected it a Lilli, and Sauron parried Paladin's Sword and they both stabbed eachother. 100 Damage to Sauron!

Sauron shot the Black Hole with a Black Hole, therefore reversing the fabric of Space and time. Sauron and the Heroes were transported to deep space.

100 Damage to Black Nova!

50 Damage to Lilli!

Lilli: 450/600
Leosan: 350/550
Anarchy: 450/650
Thaloden: 400/600
Black Nova: 200/600
Kronos: 400/500
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:26 pm

i cast a spell to protect every one from the cold darkness of space I then summon the elf queen Galadriel and then I then summon a mithral sword enchanted with the power of light we then rush in and atack
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:26 pm

I summon Myley Cyrus to attack with her wrecking ball! (Sorry Epicboss, but I just had to use it XD you got it stuck in my head)
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:27 pm

Nova was hurt badly. This new location could hold any number of surprises. He didn't want to take any risks, so he took a turn to protect himself my casting a Holy barrier around him.
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:27 pm

leo envelpoded his body with flames which healed some of his wounds. leo breathed heavily then created a blade made of light, " you want to see how light looks like, i'll show you" teleports to the enemy and slashed, what looks like one hit was really 70 slashes at the speed of light.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:28 pm

I unleash a flurry of cheezburger asteroid at him
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:33 pm

(modded my post to add your attack, Kronos. You guys are just posting too fast..)

Sauron threw Miley Cyrus off of the wrecking ball and tried to hit Galadriel with it, but missed. He was hit with her attack and thaloden's. Leosan's blade went deep into Sauron, and Sauron eats the Cheeseburger Asteriods. 200 Combined Damage to Sauron!

Sauron uses the wrecking ball to hit everyone, However, Black Nova's Barrier blocks the attack

100 Damage to All but Black Nova.

50 Damage to Black Nova!

Lilli: 350/600
Leosan: 250/550
Anarchy: 350/650
Thaloden: 300/600
Black Nova: 150/600
Kronos: 300/500
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:37 pm

In space, Black Nova continues the barrier while manipulating a nearby sun to explode into a SuperNova, and the blast envelops the battlefield.
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:38 pm

leo starts teleporting to random areas around his enemy then throws knives made of light from all directions, his teleportions also allows him to block any long range attacks. and for extra defence he creates a wall made of light between him and the enemy, blocking his attacks while letting his companions attacks go through.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Forum Games: The RPG (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next