HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Bryan
Bryan

Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed)   Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 01, 2013 4:17 am

"Hey, don't give up, yet," said Roark trying to give out moral support to his opponent.

"Cranidos, let's take advantage of our critical hit ratio shall we? We need a fast attack: Pursuit!"

Cranidos charges towards Eternia at an unbelievable speed. It looks just like a normal Quick Attack and Tackle combined only that the usual white streaks on the ground left by his feet are black.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed)   Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 1:10 am

The Vaporeon was hit extremely hard. It was thrown into a wall. "No, Eternia!" Gavin thought. Eternia struggled to get up, but did. "You gotta keep fighting! Now, Sand Attack!" Gavin exclaimed as the Vaporeon grabbed some sand with his left paw and threw it at the Cranidos.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed)   Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 6:48 am

Vaporeon: Defense: -5/6
Cranidos: Accuracy: -2/6 | Defense: -1/6 | Crit. Ratio: +2/6

Sand got on Cranidos' eyes again and lowered his accuracy by yet another one stage. "Tough nut to crack, aren't you two? Cranidos, stand down and wait for them to come at you," Roark commanded as Cranidos tried to wipe the sand away from his eyes.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed)   Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 11, 2013 3:18 am

"Don't let him have a chance do dodge! Go, Quick Attack!" Gavin said as the Vaporeon moved at impossible speeds to crash into the Cranidos.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed)   Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 11, 2013 6:52 am

You win.

((Sorry, I originally typed a two paragraph reply and then I have no fucking idea what happened but the page reloaded and then it's all gone. And I'm not gonna write it all over again. About the TMs, we'll have to follow the Gen VI TM from now on and I honestly don't know what to give. Are you good with Rock Tomb?))
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed)   Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 30, 2013 5:59 am

(Sure. Btw, my Monotype Fire Egg is capable of Hatching now)

"Oh my gosh! We won, Eternia!" Gavin shouted with joy as Eternia jumped into Gavin's Arms. "We got our 1st badge! Yeah!" He said as he went over to Roark and held out his hand. "That was a very good match, probably the hardest one I've ever done so far as a trainer. I'm definitely going to have to document this moment!" He said with excitement as he snapped his pokedex open and documented a note in the battle log he installed into his pokedex:

December 11
---
Gym Leader Roark vs. Gavin
---
Gavin:

Vaporeon (Eternia)
---
Roark:

Geodude
Onix
Cranidos
------
Result:
Victory
-------

As soon as Gavin placed his Pokedex in his pocket, something began to vibrate in his bag. Curious, he reached his hand in the bag for the egg, and saw that it was frequently shaking and had cracks all over it! "It's Hatching! I'm sorry, but is it okay if I could obtain my badge as quickly as possible?" Gavin Asked Roark.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed)   Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 03, 2014 5:45 am

Roark nodded gravely, and handing him the badge, the reward money and the TM, and retreated to tend to his pokemon.

With the brittle sound of cracking, like a thin layer of frost upon a puddle, a strange heat enveloped the egg. A small clawed red hand poked out. Little by little, a Magby emerged from the egg. Removing a piece of the eggshell from it's head, it looked up at Gavin.

Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed) - Page 3 240
Male
Level 5
Smog
Leer
Ember

(Gavin gets the Coal Badge, TM 76 Stealth Rock and Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed) - Page 3 Pok%C3%A9monDollar1680)
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed)   Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 03, 2014 8:00 pm

"Whoa! Cool! A Magby! Alright! Well, now. I gotta make sure I register this into my Pokedex!" Gavin exclaimed as he snapped a photo of the recently hatched Magby and also created a document listing the occasion:

--
Magby Hatched from Fire Egg
1/3/2014
--

Gavin then petted the Magby as he looked towards Eternia and grinned. "Now, you take good care of our new member, alright?" he said as Eternia nodded happily. The Vaporeon went over to greet him when the Magby became scared and ran behind Gavin. "Aw, man..Well, we're going to have to work on that.." He said as he flashed out a shining red Pokeball from his bag. With the push of a button, the Pokeball converted the Pokemon into light energy, which was then sucked into the Pokeball. Gavin patted Eternia on the head and said one final statement to Roark:

"Thank you! I hope to see you again!" He said as he opened the doors to the Gym and made his way toward the gateway of Oreburgh City.

(Completed!)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed)   Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Gavin vs. The Mighty Gym! (Completed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3