HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade Empty
PostSubject: Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade   Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 12:59 am

RULES OF ENTRY:
- 1 Pokemon
- Lv. 1-10

vs.

Lilli Veniade
Absol Lv. 10

Before Gavin stepped into the arena, he petted Eternia's Head. "This will really be our first battle! Remember our training, and you will do fine!" He told the Eevee as it happily ran towards the entrance to the Arena. Gavin walked with it, checking his Pokedex to see the Eevee's Progress in the Previous Training. "10 Levels, huh?" He thought as he looked up from his pokedex. "I really can't wait to see how this will turn out.

Last edited by EpicBoss99 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade   Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 2:58 am

(Absol- Lvl 10)
Lilli stepped out, seeing Gavin standing there already with an Eevee at his side. Absol padded forwards confidently, ready for a fight. Lilli bent down and scratched Absol's chin. "You've got this, Absol. You're both the same level, so it won't be like training agaisnt wild Pokemon. I believe in you." Absol blinked happily and Lilli stood up. She reached out with her hand. "I'm Lilli, and you are?"
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade   Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 12:24 am

Gavin stepped forward, polite as ever. "My Name is Gavin Kazunari. I wish good luck to you, and your Pokemon! This will be a fun battle indeed!" Gavin told Lilli as he stepped back and returned to his Pokemon, not before Scanning Absol into his Pokedex. He made sure to disable checking stats until after the battle, otherwise that would be cheating.

Eternia ran forward and an official signaled to begin. "Right, let's start this off with a Tail Whip!" Gavin said as Eternia ran at Absol and spun around, trying to trick Absol.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade   Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 2:42 am

"Absol, use Quick Attack to try and hit it!" I called, and Absol snapped to attention and dashed forwards, trying to ram into Eternia and stop it from using Tail Whip.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade   Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 4:48 am

Eternia was hit pretty hard with the fast hit, but was not slow to get back up. "You can do this! Now, use all of your might to use Return!" Gavin called out as Eternia was forming an extremely powerful move, since Gavin's friendship with his Pokemon increased exponentially. After when Absol landed its hit, Eternia ran full speed at the Absol with astonishing power.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade   Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 5:11 am

"Absol, quick, dodge it!" I called, and Absol turned, but not quite fast enough. It was hit by the full force of the blow, and flew back a few feet, crashing to the ground. I gritted my teeth. Return could be a fairly powerful move if friendship between trainer and Pokemon was strong enough. "Come on Absol, you've got this!" I called encouragingly. Absol pulled itself back up to its paws. "Alright! Now use Faint Attack!"
Absol dashed to the side of Eternia, then turned sharply and dashed in to attempt to land a hit on the fluffy Pokemon.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade   Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 2:38 am

Eevee was anticipating the blow, but was too slow. It was hit quite hard. It took a while before it got back up. "Now, Dodge their next attack and use Wish!" I said as Eternia bowed his head. A glowing yellow orb went into the skies and Eternia waited for the opponent's next move.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade   Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 4:05 am

"Great job, Absol!" I encouraged as it struck its blow on Eternia. "Ab!" It nodded with a grin. "Now use Leer and follow up with Quick Attack!" I called, and Absol leaped forward towards Eternia, stood in front of it, and glared down at the little Pokemon in an attempt to frighten it.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade   Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 5:27 am

Surprisingly, The Eevee didn't even flinch when the Absol glared it down. "Okay, now try to dodge the Quick Attack!" Gavin commanded, but cringed. Eternia's main weakness was speedy moves similar to Quick Attack, and he wondered if he would keep on until the Wish arrived.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade   Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 6:14 am

"Darn..." I muttered as there was no reaction to Leer, but then noticed Gavin's uncertainty. Perhaps that was Eternia's weakness, quick moves? I'd have to see. Absol continued its orders, dashing forward to crash into Eternia. At such a close range, I was confident Absol would be able to land the blow.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade   Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 5:31 am

"Dodge i-" Gavin tried to say, but Eternia was just too slow. He was hit hard yet again. It looked like the Eevee was down, but suddenly an orb of light came down and healed Eternia. "Yes! Now use Return!" I called as Eevee fired like a bullet to attack the Absol.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade   Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 5:36 am

Absol's eyes widened in surprise as the Eevee still had the energy to retaliate. "Quick, block with your horn!" Absol swiped it's long blade-like horn, and deflected most of the attack, but was still dealt a great deal of damage from the powerful attack. Absol was panting now, and things weren't looking good. "Absol, just keep using scratch on it!" I order, and jumps forward, slashing with its large, dark claws.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade   Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade H6Q0F8z

Gavin Kazunari vs. Lilli Veniade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1