HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed)   Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed) H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 5:08 am

As Gavin was getting ready to head out of his house, he grabbed his trainer bag, which contained his 5 Pokeballs. "I might need these soon.." He told himself as he looked down at Eternia. "Let's head out!" Gavin told his Pokemon as they both walked out of Eterna City, and took a Detour to Oreburgh City from Sinnoh Route 205, the place that they recently Trained at. They had almost no trouble getting there, mainly because no wild Pokemon approached them. Eternia was once again happy to travel to a new place, and looked around. "This is going to be a lot of fun, isn't it, Eternia?" Gavin told the Eevee, referring to the Gym. Eternia jumped happily, and they both walked towards the Gym. Gavin then read the sign. It read:

Oreburgh Pokémon Gym
Leader: Roark
"Call me Roark the Rock!"

"Hm, quite a name, isn't it?" Gavin told himself as he glanced at a few other trainers that were excited to try out the Gym. "We might need to get another Pokemon first.." He told himself as he approached the Pokemart. He looked around, when suddenly a man in a green suit approached him. "I have 2 packages for you," The Man said as he gave me the packages. I walked outside, and entered the Pokemon Center.

I took a seat on one of the Tables inside, and Opened the 2 Boxes. In one had a Red Egg with straw under it to support it. "Ah, yes. My other egg that I studied." Gavin said as he took the egg and placed it carefully in a special Egg Compartment in his bag. He then opened the next package. He saw a glowing Blue stone inside. "The Water Stone!" Gavin exclaimed as Eternia stared at the Stone in Wonder. "I think You might become a Vaporeon Soon, Eternia." Gavin told Eternia as he placed the Water Stone in his bag as well. "Alright now, time to explore." Gavin said as he then stood up, threw the empty boxes away, and walked outside once more.

Last edited by EpicBoss99 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:14 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Water Stone and Egg Received.)
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed)   Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 1:57 am

(Is it ok if i join this topic with my coordinator/trainer? o3o)
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed)   Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 2:12 am

(Sure! That would be awesome!)

Gavin soon returned from the Diner, after obtaining some very delicious food. He placed a bag of Potato Chips into his bag, finished his sandwich, and gave Eternia an Oran Berry to chew on. Eternia enjoyed it a lot as he smiled and looked up at Eternia, wanting more. "I'm sorry, but I don't think I can give you any more," Gavin told Eternia. The Eevee was disappointed but humble as he sat down on the other side of the bench that they were sitting on, and started to fall asleep.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed)   Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 2:59 am

A boy with snow white hair and red eyes, wearing a white jacket with a black collar, white pants and black sneakers was walking by, heading for the gym, but stopped once he noticed the Eevee that Gavin had and looked at the Pokemon curiously, the weavile next to him sniffed Gavin out of curiosity.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed)   Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 4:59 am

Gavin looked at the Weavile that suddenly approached him. It was obviously well-trained and well cared for Pokemon, by the looks of it. He attempted to pet the Weavile, and soon after scanned it with his Pokedex. Eternia stood up from his sleep and saw a new Pokemon. Eternia slowly walked towards the Weavile as Gavin stood up to greet the trainer that owned the Pokemon. "I'm Guessing that's your Pokemon," Gavin asked the Trainer, gesturing towards the Weavile. "He's a good one at that. So, what's your name?"
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed)   Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 12:37 pm

"Thanks, and yeah he's my . The names Ash." The boy said with a nod. The weavile looked up at his trainer, giving out as small hiss of irritation at him. "Oh, and this is Silver." Ash added, not bothered by the weavile's sudden hiss.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed)   Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 2:41 am

"Nice to meet you, Ash. And this is my Eevee, Eternia." Gavin said as Eternia raised his head, hearing his name. He gave a sigh of happiness, and continued chatting with Silver. "I was wondering if you would like to battle me? It could help us both to train for the Oreburgh Gym!" Gavin asked Ash.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed)   Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 3:19 am

"Sure, I don't mind, I also have another Pokemon in my team by the way." He informed. Silver glanced at Gavin at the word 'battle' as he continued to talk to Eternia. "You know, I don't think you introduced yourself to me." The coordinator/trainer added with a chuckle.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed)   Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 3:32 am

"I'm sorry, where are my manners? My name is Gavin Kazunari. I'm studying to become a Pokemon Professor." Gavin replied, slightly embarrased. "Is it possible for you to only use Silver in the battle?" Gavin asked.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed)   Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 4:07 am

"Nice to meet you Gavin, and sure, I'm sure he would like a battle." Ash said with a small smile, something that he rarely did.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed)   Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 4:18 am

"Alright, let's do this, Eternia!" Gavin told Eternia as he jumped off of the bench and stumbled over in front of Gavin. He woke himself up and was now aware of what was about to happen.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed)   Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 6:15 am

Silver arios in front of Ash, ready to fight "You don't mind if I have the first move, so you?" The teen asked Gavin with a small smile.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed)   Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 6:16 am

*Silver stood, *do
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed)   Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 4:11 pm

"Go right ahead!" Gavin exclaimed, happy that Eternia could finally have a battle. But suddenly, Gavin Checked his watch. "Oh no! I'm late for our daily training! I am so sorry, but I must go!" He exclaimed and ran off with his Eevee. "Once again, I do apologize!" He said as he approached the route.

(THIS TOPIC IS NOW FINISHED)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed)   Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed) H6Q0F8z

Approaching the 1st Gym! (Completed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1