HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About custom pokemon.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Darkrai
Darkrai

About custom pokemon. Empty
PostSubject: About custom pokemon.   About custom pokemon. H6Q0F8zSat Oct 19, 2013 6:42 pm

As I've been inactive I don't think I deserve to bring this up in the staff section. So as a user and anot an active staff, I suggest making that original pokemon cannot be modified via custom pokemon, like making evolutions or prevolutions or forms for original pokemon as pokemon might make their versions and whatnot. Do you see my point? Just saying
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: About custom pokemon.   About custom pokemon. H6Q0F8zSun Oct 20, 2013 6:31 am

There is however the chance that it would mess with that pokemon's evolution.The pokemon's intended moveset. Other bullshit because its god damn nintendo. Nightmare makes an excellent point a little too late. For three years this hasn't been addressed like a few other things.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: About custom pokemon.   About custom pokemon. H6Q0F8zSun Oct 20, 2013 3:54 pm

If you had listened to me 3 years ago maybe we wouldn't be in this thread today.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: About custom pokemon.   About custom pokemon. H6Q0F8zSun Oct 20, 2013 5:41 pm

I wasn't aware people listened to anything three years ago.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: About custom pokemon.   About custom pokemon. H6Q0F8zMon Oct 21, 2013 10:55 am

Maybe that is why some of our systems are flawed today..
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About custom pokemon.   About custom pokemon. H6Q0F8z

About custom pokemon.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1