HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 12:58 pm

(I know that's why it's just `artifacts` you could say such, as damaged helmets, torn morphing suits, broken blasters, old morphers from past rangers)

Crystor smiled
"All shall be revealed soon but, the past heroes you speak of were my friends and soon, you will understand all and will realize why I have brought you here"
Miles replying with
"You keep saying that but, why us and why, the other two that Kyle kid has gone to collect"
Crystor saying
"You will see just be patient as, I am a friend, not an enemy"
Miles tapping his foot whilst, waiting still examining the machine (Zord).
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 1:51 pm

"So...You said there's five of us...And we'll have 'something explained. I can figure thiw out in a few minutes, without any more details...Probably." He began running possibilities through his head, until he got it. "I know why we're here, but I can wait."

(Should I say it? XD)
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 2:44 am

"I'm sorry to bother you, but you're..needed for a survey. My name is Kyle Strider. I am helping with the United States Census." Kyle lied as he showed some convincing evidence. "Could you please come with me?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Aaron didn't know what he meant, but it did sound interesting. "Alright, I'll go." he said, following Kyle.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 5:34 am

"Alright," Kyle said as he walked back towards everyone else was, with Aaron following close behind. "That was easier than I thought it would be," Kyle said to himself as he tried to contact the others back at base through his head. "If you can hear me, I have Aaron." He replied. "If I can hear others from far away...somehow...I must be able to do the opposite."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2