HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Empty
PostSubject: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 10:14 pm

- Episode 1: Elemental Unleash -
Miles was strolling alongside the airfield by Corstena's RAF base, and was just watching the planes take flight imagining what it would be like to be flying with them, of course he already flew but, the jets flown by the C.R.A.F. were just completely something else and if he were ever able to fly one it would fulfill his dream. Soon, though his phone rung and it was his sister saying that she'd spotted something strange going past their house. Miles worrying about his sister immediately and running to his car which was a red Honda Civic and was parked up near the airfield.

With that he took off with speed to the house but, along the way something strange began to happen the brakes began to fail on his car as, he was careering towards a cliff between the house and the airfield his car suddenly was teleported with him to a strange mountain range or to be precise outside a large strange building that was architecturally perfect and unique. Miles climbing out of his car and looking up at the large building curiously and wondering how he'd gotten there. Following this, he started to walk the perimeter of the building looking for signs of anyone else being there.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 10:19 pm

A boy slammed into the wall before losing balance. "Wow, that hurt." He got up and looked around. "Hey there! Um...Know where we are. It's very strange."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Miles noticed the boy and replied with
"Not a clue... So, who are you exactly?"
tapping his foot and leading the boy to keep pace as, he continued to walk the perimeter.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 10:48 pm

"Name's Danny. And you?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 10:57 pm

"Miles, Miles Cooper.. Nice to meet you"
Miles said extending his arm towards Danny for a handshake.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Danny shook his hand. "So, how did you get here?"
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Kyle was in his home, on his recliner watching the news when it was about time for him to go to work. He was always happy about his job as a zoologist, and he was ready to go. He stepped into his car, and noticed that the car wasn't starting. He calmly walked over to the front of the car and opened it up. Nothing seemed to be the matter. Confused, he started the car up again, and the car suddenly was transported to a mountain range, near a strange building. He exited out of the car, and looked around. "Well, at least the Mountains look nice.." Kyle said to himself, confused.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 5:36 pm

"No idea, one minute I was in my car headed for a cliff and the next i'm here"
Miles answered to Danny which was when he saw Kyle who was next to the door to the structure and asked
"So, is this your place or what? anyway the names Miles, Miles Cooper and what's your name too?"
then, leaning against one of the walls for the building next to the door.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 10:16 pm

"I was racing someone, I jumped to test a machine, and the machine vanished and I teleported here...Besides, it's not like this is some sort of building that would turn us into superheroes, so we should leave. By the way, name's Danny. And you?"
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 12:33 am

So, he wasn't alone in this strange place, either. Good to know.. "Hello. My name is Kyle. If this place was mine, it wouldn't be nearly as awesome as this." Kyle said while looking around. "So, You guys got stuck here, too?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 2:29 am

"Yep. I wonder how. I think i'll find my way home soon. You two interested in goin' home?"
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 2:52 am

"I dunno." Kyle replied. "If there's something to explore, I'm willing to stay."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Miles nodded as, he looked around
"So, we're the only ones here... I think"
he then decided to see what it was all about, turning to the door and knocking on it loudly, but, there was no answer, Miles then turned back to them and said
"I dunno about you guys but, this is weird and I gotta get to the bottom of this so, I gotta get inside"
with that he looked around for another way, like, a window or something.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 9:44 pm

"Wait...Look by the door. A pad for...A code? Man, that's weird." Danny looked around. "You guys think I should try and hack it?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 9:48 pm

Miles nodded
"Up to you if you think you can"
he then returned to the other guys to see what would happen.

(We could say this is a test of their abilities hence, why the smart guy Danny is being tested in hacking, I'll be tested by Crystor and as the Scout Kyle, can be sent off in search of the other two rangers: Aaron Kelbourne - EmpoleonZach and Prince Robles - Sumaru.)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 10:06 pm

He walked over. "One to one hundred, huh?" He grabbed a wrench and laser light from his pocket. "Do this, then this...Now this, with this...And '07-12-39-03-17-12-12' should..." The door open. "Work!"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 11:27 pm

Elsewhere, there was someone stalking around the park. His name, was Aaron Kelbourne. And as he paced around, he sat on the bench, and started playing around on his phone. At that point, it died on him. "No!" he said. As he put it back in his pocket, he looked up at the sky. He couldn't help but wonder that something was unusual.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 12:10 am

While the others worried about the door, Kyle was looking the other direction. He heard noises in his head, and an image almost popped into his head. "I think there are others here," Kyle told the others as he ran towards the mountains.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 8:26 pm

Miles nodded but, called
"Come back we're in"
leading them through the now open door to the building and once inside they saw alot of artifacts which were from past rangers and even saw 6 tubes containing Power Rangers suits. With that he said to them
"Keep your guard up this is weird"
then, walking through the `Command Center` when, Crystor:
Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Crysto10
leapt out from behind a large vehicular machine throwing a punch at Miles who rolled it off before, performing a roundhouse kick striking Crystor's back. Crystor stumbled forwards turning and regaining his form, Miles called to the other two
"Stay back, I got this guy"
lunging forwards before, performing a forwards handspring and kicking Crystor once more, sending Crystor stumbling once more however, Crystor then struck back with a powerful punch to the chest, Miles falling to the floor but, once up he charged at Crystor throwing an uppercut to his chin and sent Crystor at the machine, Crystor striking it then, falling to the floor before, getting up unscathed and saying to Miles in a low pitched voice
"Well done Miles, very impressive"
Miles being set aback by Crystor knowing his name as, he said
"And you would be?"
Crystor replying
"Crystor. An elemental warrior and the founder of, The Power Rangers Elemental Strike. Wait there are only three of you?"
Miles confused he was about to speak when, Lyreon walked out and said
"Sorry I had difficulty finding the other two sir"
Crystor smiling and saying
"Well, then let this be your test Kyle, go and find these two"
handing him one photo
"Aaron Kelbourne"
then, another
"Prince Robles"
and finishing with
"You must do this... Alone, once you return we will explain everything. I promise"
Miles looking to Kyle and awaiting his response.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 12:01 am

Kyle looked at the paper. "Seems easy enough. Well then, I'll be back." He told everyone as he quickly ran back to where he was.

(It's kinda hard to do that since none of them posted yet)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 12:53 am

(Zach did.)

"So, do you know my name?" Danny looked at Crystor. "I mean, you know the others' names."
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 1:34 am

Kyle knew exactly where Aaron was somehow, and for some reason, he heard him really well, too. "Why can I listen so well?" Kyle wondered as he ran towards Aaron. He approached the park where he was and went over to him. "This may sound a bit wierd," Kyle said, "But I need you to come with me. I'll explain everything later,"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 6:48 am

Aaron looked up at the total stranger. "What the...who are you, and what do you want?" Aaron asked, not knowing what he had to go with for.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 12:39 pm

Crystor responded to Danny by saying
"Of course I do Danny, you're skills with technology are nearly unsurpassed except by Lyreon, my assistant"
Miles raising an eyebrow as, he looked to Danny nodding and starting to slowly walk around the Command Center. Crystor saying to Miles
"Feel free to see what's here and then, all shall be revealed... you too Danny if you want"
Miles continuing to look around before, standing near a large eagle like vehicular machine, looking to it as, he tried to work out what it was; Crystor giving nothing away until, they were all there.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 12:42 pm

"It seems as if past heroes have used this place...But who?"

(Keep in mind that most of the other forces have happened by now in RP. It's funny because of how little time since the last force.)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP H6Q0F8z

Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next