HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic Empty
PostSubject: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 5:55 pm

Hey guys, I know it's a little childish but, still when I was younger Power Rangers were awesome and I'm not gonna try and act cool and all that, i'll admit it when I was between 7 and 9 I wanted to be a Power Ranger hence, where this has came from so, If you wish to join feel free this first post will introduce the plot, location etc. and my ranger who will lead the team and the next post will be the Template for your rangers.

Power Rangers Elemental Strike

Plot:
It's the year 2015 and an Army of conquerors from various galaxies have joined force to try and take over Earth to add to their Empire. They are made of Element Monsters known as, Elementors who can harness different earth elements and use them to create devastation and destruction.

But,

Never fear because, on the outskirts of the town of Treyton Falls where the Elementors have focused their assault there is, a mountain range and within the mountain range there is the Power Rangers Elemental Strike Base; Run by an Ancient Warrior known as, Crystor and his hi-tech assistant Lyreon who have begun to recruit the next generation of Power Rangers to help combat the Elementors by beating them at their own game and harnessing the powers of Air, Earth, Water, Fire, Nature and Lightning.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Corstena is a newly discovered Island in the South Pacific Ocean. It's a place of great natural beauty which combines all of the elements having, Mountains, A Volcano, The Sea and Forests. It also, holds the key to many ancient treasures and resources left beneath it by the Elementors many centuries ago that hold great power which the Elemental Strike Rangers must track down first if they're to gather enough power to take down the Elementors for good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Morphing Call:
"We command the elements, Elemental Morph!"

Important Figures:
Allies:
Crystor - Ancient Warrior - Founder of The Power Rangers Elemental Strike
Lyreon - Crystor's assistant who put the ancient powers of the elements into the morphers and suits for the Rangers. Develops most the Power Rangers equipment.
White Ranger - Miles Cooper - The Leader of The Group - Air - Markj1998
Red Ranger - Aaron Kelbourne - Second-In-Command - Fire - EmpoleonZach
Blue Ranger - Danny Forge - Technician - Water - Applejack
Green Ranger - Kyle Strider - Scout - Nature - EpicBoss99
Yellow Ranger - Prince Robles - Regular Fighting Force for the Rangers - Lightning - CyberTurtle77
Pink Ranger - ??? - ??? - Ice - ???

Villains:
Kaleteon - Leader of the Elementors Alliance - Has the power to control all of the elements.
Alteon - Commander of The Elementors Alliance - A soldier the second in command who strikes fear into his soldiers and controls them that way.
Many More Monsters as well.

I advise you use HeroMachine 2.5 to create your characters as, It's quick, easy and brilliant. Also, use the same head gear as, Miles has just in your own color and follow the template. You can change weapons and your personal character but, keep the Ranger's suits similar just in your own colors ok.

P.S. Change your insignia to match your chosen animal as well cause, Miles has an Eagle as, he has the power of Air and the Eagle.

Name: Miles Cooper
Ranger Power: Super Speed
Looks:

Normal:
Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic Miles_10

Morphed:
Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic Miles_11

MegaMorph:
Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic Megamo10

Animal Spirit/Zord: Eagle (Head and Body of Megazord)

History:
Miles grew up in Treyton from the day he was born with a small group of his friends though, he used to attend a different High School to the rest of the group before, he moved to theirs: Treyton High. He used to love flying and would go out on short flights around the Island with his Sister. He used to always get picked on for various different things but, mainly because, he was a loner which is when he decided to learn all of the different fighting and movement forms to defend himself teaching the old bullies not to mess with him. Now 3 years later he continues perfecting the styles and he, acts as, though none of that ever happened. Even though his original plans were to become a member of Corstena's RAF his plans will have to change.

Personality:
Miles is a bit of a loner though, he loves flying, fast cars and traveling. He's still in education but, luckily that doesn't stress him out too much, due to the fact he's recently got his Pilots License and his Drivers License; Flying helping to calm him down when everything gets a bit much. He enjoys singing and playing his guitar as well, as learning different magic tricks to set himself apart from the crowd. He plays football only as, a side hobby even though he's talented at it being a Central Midfielder. He knows all forms of combat and all forms of movement.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 12 times in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 6:12 pm

I advise you use HeroMachine 2.5 to create your characters as, It's quick, easy and brilliant. Also, use the same head gear as, Miles has just in your own color and follow the template. You can change weapons and your personal character but, keep the Ranger's suits similar just in your own colors ok.

P.S. Change your insignia to match your chosen animal as well cause, Miles has an Eagle as, he has the power of Air and the Eagle.

Name: (Your Ranger's name)
Rank: _____ Ranger - (Element) - (Role for the team, technician etc.)
Ranger Power: (Strength, Invisibility, Teleportation, Enhanced Hearing and Sight, Time Distortion (Slows down Time))
Looks:

Normal:
(Your Character's normal appearance as, stated above I suggest HeroMachine 2.5 for the creation of your characters then, (Ctrl + Print Screening it, cropping it in PowerPoint or something) following your Ranger's color scheme like, they normally do in the TV Series)

Morphed:
(Use the same helmet just in your, Ranger's color and a similar suit. For Example:
Things to stay the same just in your color:
Helmet,
Belt,
Boots,
Undershirt,
Overshirt,
Communicator beneath the helmet,
Gloves.
Things You May Change:
Weaponry,
Insignia.)

MegaMorph:
(We don't have it yet but, I will insert it for you when ready)

Animal Spirit/Zord: (Animal (Non Mythological)) (Part Of Megazord (Available Parts: Right Leg, Left Leg, Right Arm, Left Arm))

History:
(Short History For Your Character)

Personality:
(Your Character's Personality: Pretty Self explanatory.) (Things you could include: Skills, Likes, Dislikes, Qualifications, Hobbies.)

Last edited by Markj1998 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 10:05 pm

Name: Danny Forge
Ranger Power: Time Distortion
Looks:

Normal:
Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic Danny14

Morphed:
Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic Danny_12

MegaMorph:
Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic Megamo14

Animal Spirit/Zord: Spider: Left arm, and weapon.

History:
Danny was raised dreaming of being a power ranger.  He had few friends, but they all moved away when he was young.  When Danny moved to Treyton, he had nothing to leave behind.  When he was there, he hadn't made any friends, and didn't try.  He never tried very hard to get good grades, and eventually ended up not going to school on some days for no reason.  He wants to become a scientist to create things to help the future, and still dreams of being a ranger, though he has lost most hope for it.

Personality:
He can build machines like nobody else can, hates bullies, likes sunny days and spiders, and can usually jump pretty high.  He always trains himself just in case he ever needs to be strong for emergencies." />

Last edited by Applejack on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Helped you out a bit so, now it's approved.

The Reason I removed the sword and body armor is cause, no-one walks around normally with a Sword and Body Armor right? lol

Anyway let's see if any others join then?
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Actually, it wasn't a real sword, and it's not body armor, it's meant to be explained early.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 11:08 pm

Right still, it can be there in the rp but, cba to redo the picture, what do you think of them anyway now i've made them tie in.
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Name: Prince Robles
Ranger Power: Can send Thunder and Lightning through his blades
Looks:

Normal:
Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic Prince10

Morphed:
Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic Yellow10

MegaMorph:
Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic Megamo12

Animal Spirit/Zord: Turtle Right Arm

History:
When Prince was 12 he got a Turtle for his birthday. He loved that turtle more then anything else. until one day His Turtle died of unknown reasons. Prince tried everything he could to bring him back including using lightning to course through its veins bit it was a no go. Prince was depressed and he didnt have any friends and he was also home schooled. Prince was a sad little boy
Personality:
He is Calm unless hes bored which is very often because when hes bored he becomes very energetic and trys his best not to be bored. He is also very quiet unless he is with friends.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 12:10 am

Go on then approved so, we got a few more to go before, it can fully start
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 1:31 am

Oh Sweet, I love Power Rangers. I gotta make an app :)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 10:14 am

(K Cool, the colors that are left are Red Ranger - Fire (Not the leader - that's me; White Ranger), Green Ranger - Nature and Pink Ranger - Ice)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Like The Putties, Insectoids, Footsoldiers etc:

The common warriors of the Elementor's Side are the:

Eletoids - The Eletoids are a four-armed mercenary race hired by the Elementors to take down the Power Rangers, they work as a group and will use everything in their power to win the war for the right price:
Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic Eletoi10

And

Eletars - The Eletars are a species engineered by the Elementors, created by their scientist Elemenca, they never give up and strike with massive force:
Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic Eletar10
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zSun Jul 28, 2013 9:50 pm

(I just noticed something with the elemnts, and that's that they're not very...accurate to the Power Rangers series.
Usually the elements go as follows:
Red, Fire
Blue, Water[Ice included]
Green, Earth/Nature
Yellow, Lightning/Earth
Pink, Wind
Other[White, Silver, Gold, etc.], Light/Other
I just wanted to let this be known in case you didn't know. It's just something that kind of feels odd.)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zSun Jul 28, 2013 10:28 pm

I know that but, I figured we'd make it different after all, we don't have to follow the normal Power Rangers ideas though do we. Still need a Green and Pink Ranger though, just waiting for EmpoleonZach to post his Red Ranger App now too.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 10:57 pm

Name: Aaron Kelbourne
Ranger Power: Teleportation
Looks:

Normal:
Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic Aaron_10

Morphed:
Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic Red_ra12

MegaMorph:
Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic Megamo15

Animal Spirit/Zord: Wolf (Right Leg)

History:[Fill in Later]

Personality:
[Fill in Later]
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Ok, I'll attempt to revive this who wants to be the Pink Ranger or the Green Ranger?
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zWed Oct 02, 2013 3:00 am

(Please Save a Spot for me as the Green Ranger. I'm making my character now.)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zWed Oct 02, 2013 7:43 pm

K (YAY)
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zThu Oct 03, 2013 1:34 am

Name: Kyle Strider
Ranger Power: Ability to control the mind and/or summon plants/animals around him.
Looks:

Normal:
Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic RPGCharacterModified_zps0bd1bf65

Morphed:
Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic GreenRanger_zpsd9182885

MegaMorph:
Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic MegaRanger_zps64de417a

Animal Spirit/Zord: Panther (Left Leg)

History:
All of his life, Kyle loved nature. He would always sit under the canopy of the trees, and read a book (As Cliche as that sounds). One day, he witnessed a wildfire next to his usual spot that he always relaxed in and was concerned. He ran towards the forest, and witnessed a campfire that wasn't put out that caught the forest on fire. From that day on, Kyle began to dislike people going near nature.

Personality:
He is usually calm in the most dark points in time, and he is always wondering about very thoughtful topics.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic   Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8z

Power Rangers Elemental Strike RP Sign Up Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1