HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tomorrow People RP Sign Up Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The Tomorrow People RP Sign Up Topic Empty
PostSubject: The Tomorrow People RP Sign Up Topic   The Tomorrow People RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zFri Sep 05, 2014 12:45 am

Hey guys, I wanted to do this for a while but, only just got round to it as I've recently started re-watching it and it's sooooooo Awesome. Anyway for those of you that don't know `The Tomorrow People` is an originally British television program which has recently been given an American remake and the premise is that there are two types of people in the world: Homo Sapiens and Homo Superiors. The Homo Sapiens are the regular people the average guy but, the Homo Superiors or The Tomorrow People now they are the big hard hitters who can use the 3 T's which are:
- Teleportation
- Telekinesis
- Telepathy
Only one though has ever managed to crack the use of a 4th power: Time. That being Stephen Jameson son of Roger Price who was the leader of The Tomorrow People he has accomplished this feat multiple times but, now he and the other Tomorrow People have mysteriously disappeared for an unknown region and with no-one around to teach and lead the new breakouts how will they fare especially with the Government Organization known as ULTRA out there hunting them down to remove their powers or turn them to join ULTRA and help hunt down the other Tomorrow People. The Tomorrow People however have one flaw though others may see it as a peaceful gift: They can't kill as, if they attempt to, a high pitched sound will emit through their head that only they can hear and it will cause massive pain which can bring them to their knees and both physically and mentally drain them. This doesn't mean they can't fight it just means they have to know their limits and not go over board when in fights. Due to being hunted down by ULTRA Tomorrow People don't reveal themselves to Humans.

The Tomorrow People location is in Manhattan apparently (Yes even I just found out about this next bit) It was in New York City in the Pilot episode but, the main series was filmed in Vancouver.

Template:
Spoiler:

My Character:
Spoiler:
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: The Tomorrow People RP Sign Up Topic   The Tomorrow People RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zSat Sep 06, 2014 6:13 pm

Name: Luke Antony Fernanzo
D.O.B: 10-09-1997
Looks:
Spoiler:
Personality: Luke is a Strong and kind individual. He is very smart, Most time's he has his nose in a book and his ears plugged in with his head phones. He can how ever get very aggressive and loves to fight when he gets that way. He can how ever get a bit out of controlled very easily as well.
Allies: N/A
Enemies: Bullies
Alignment: Breakout
Family: He doesn't know anything about his family heritage cause he was born an orphan (as he been told).

Last edited by Pup on Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Tomorrow People RP Sign Up Topic   The Tomorrow People RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zSun Sep 07, 2014 5:06 pm

Approved but, probs gonna wait til we have about 3/4 people
The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Tomorrow People RP Sign Up Topic   The Tomorrow People RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zSun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Name: Rygu Afterhill (Not known to the public.) Usually calls himself "The Rogue"
   D.O.B: 9/7/1994
   Looks: The Tomorrow People RP Sign Up Topic Ca730686664a743b68440339b9619316 (Not known to the... oh wait)
   Personality: in short, Rogue is a thief. He has spent his life on the streets, not hesitating to use his powers to trick others. He has sometimes performed as a magician. He has fought street guards, police and even some vigilantes. Even though he is a thief himself and is mischievous and Often toys with his enemies, he cant stand killers, and has acted as a vigilante himself, showing himself as The RogueMan. Even though he acts tough and cold all the time, he isnt really evil or mean, he is actually quite a nice guy that will save lives if it does not wrong him, but dont get him wrong, he will pickpocket the person he is saving no doubt.
He keeps his pet wolf on him at all times. )Anyone else notice he is a Spiderman/Aladin mashup? That was unintentional)
   Allies: N/A
   Enemies: N/A
   Alignment: Tomorow Person/CN
   Family:???? (Doesnt Remember/All Dead)

(Tell me if I should remove the pet wolf, its not very important)
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: The Tomorrow People RP Sign Up Topic   The Tomorrow People RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zMon Sep 08, 2014 2:28 am

Name:
Thaliana Soto
D.O.B:
2/14/1997 (The 14th of February, !997)
Looks:
Thaliana:
Personality:
Thaliana is a loud kind of girl. She is often known for speaking her mind and saying anything. However, despite the occasional outburst Thaliana is mostly calm and collected. Thaliana also a huge flirt and because of this she often has trouble maintaining long-term relationships. Due to this Thaliana is often in a different relationship with a different person.
Allies:
None Yet
Enemies:
None Yet
Alignment:
Breakout
Family:
Mario Soto - Father (Homo Superior)
Valentine Soto - Mother (Homo Sapien)
Etzio Devon - Grandfather (Mario's father) (Homo Superior)
Alicia Devon - Grandmother (Mario's mother) (Homo Sapien)
Antonio Soto - Grandfather (Valentine's Father) (Homo Sapien)
Pilar Soto - Grandmother (Valentine's Mother) (Homo Sapien)
Student
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Tomorrow People RP Sign Up Topic   The Tomorrow People RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zMon Sep 08, 2014 10:30 am

Approved Rogue (Remember we cannot kill) Approved Cresselia I'll probs create the rp topic when I get back from college later
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: The Tomorrow People RP Sign Up Topic   The Tomorrow People RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8zWed Sep 10, 2014 1:15 am

Name: Kent Lenzio Fernando
D.O.B: 11-9-1993
Looks: The Tomorrow People RP Sign Up Topic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxFpNjRNp3xmh8HeSnX72-xuXpfhJLynXtmOboYq252buDdOEB
Personality: Kent is smart and cunning. He's background in the military mad him vigilant and loyal. He likes to invent things especially things that are cybernetic.
Allies: (N/A
Enemies: No one as of yet
Alignment: Homo superior
Family: Knows only one family member his half-brother Luke Fernanzo (half-brother((Homo Supirior)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tomorrow People RP Sign Up Topic   The Tomorrow People RP Sign Up Topic H6Q0F8z

The Tomorrow People RP Sign Up Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1