HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Road of fame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

Road of fame  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road of fame    Road of fame  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Just throwing it out there, a dorm can hold more than 2 people in it, of course it would either be more crowded or a bit bigger. Of course its your RP, the mechanics and what not are completly up to you for it, just a suggestion.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Road of fame    Road of fame  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 11:12 pm

Name: Kyli Lamont
Sexuality: Straight

Looks: Kyli has shoulder length curly brown hair, blue eyes, and a pale skin tone. She wears a black t-shirt, ripped jeans and black shoes.

Personality: Kyli is outgoing and somewhat athletic, she says whatever's on her mind and loves to hang out with friends. She's usually serious most of the time, but can be laid back and lazy when she wants to. She absolutely despises her step-brother, Aden, and never talks to him when he's around, ususally pretending he's not there and doesn't exist when the two are in the same room together.

History: Kyli had a rather normal and dull life growing up in Detroit, Michigan. She had never met her father, him leaving her and her mother when Kyli was born. Since she was used to it just being her and her mom she wasn't to happy when Aden, Derren, and their father moved in with them. Even though she was 5 1/2 at the time, she had never felt so much hate towards someone.

Job: Student (plays the drums, studying acting)
Nationality: American.
Lives in?: Holland.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Road of fame    Road of fame  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 10:27 pm

Name: Andrew Gonzal
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looks:
Road of fame  - Page 2 Shouta-kazehaya-kimi-ni-todoke
Personality: Andrew is a shy kid but once you get to know him he is quite talkative. He doesn't like to talk about himself or his feelings. He doesn't like large crowds or speaking infront of large crowds. He also doesn't like to talk about his sexuality.
History:Andrew grew up in an foster home. His parents died while he was young. After studing hard in his foster home becuase of his foster parents policy on good grades and behavior he was able to mantian a 4.0 GPA through out his school years. After joining choir in middle school, Andrew discovered that he truley wanted to be a musician. After performing in several different musicals he was svouted and givin a schoolership to an arts school in Holland.
Job: Student
Nationality: Brizallian
Lives in?: Holland

Last edited by Kyansei Noivern on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Road of fame    Road of fame  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 12:29 am

ok I just realise something....my charrie is the only male charrie who is straight....I don't know why but that fact cracks me up XD
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Road of fame    Road of fame  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 1:41 am

Am I accepted or what? Not trying to be pushy but I really want to be apart of this rp
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road of fame    Road of fame  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Defitely approved noivern sorry for the long wait
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Road of fame    Road of fame  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 8:20 pm

Can you please look at app for Kyli Ian? If you're too busy then it's fine. ^^
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Road of fame    Road of fame  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 8:24 pm

just making known to everybody now. im not posting again until somebody interacts with my character
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road of fame    Road of fame  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 8:26 pm

Well I can interact with your charrie my roommate is busy with a job so if y ou want you can post that you came to check out my room
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Road of fame    Road of fame  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 8:29 pm

I could have my chara Aden bump into your chara in the way there.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Road of fame    Road of fame  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 8:48 pm

it doesn't really matter how it happens...as long as it happens
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Road of fame    Road of fame  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 8:53 pm

Okay Imma just jump in. Mark can I have my chara be at the job auditions also? If not it's okay
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road of fame    Road of fame  - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Road of fame
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2