HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evolution Blast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

Evolution Blast Empty
PostSubject: Evolution Blast   Evolution Blast H6Q0F8zTue Oct 01, 2013 12:55 am

Name: Evolution Blast
Type: Normal
Type 2: Special
Target: 1 Opponent

Effect: This Move's Type Can Be Psychic, Dark, Fire, Water, Grass, Ice, Electric, or Fairy. This move cannot be used for 3 turns once it is used.

Description: The User calls upon its alternate forms to attack. The Type of attack can vary.

Power: 100
Accuracy: 70

Pokemon Who Can Learn This Move:

CTM Number: 18

Last edited by EpicBoss99 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:21 am; edited 7 times in total
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

Evolution Blast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Blast   Evolution Blast H6Q0F8zFri Oct 04, 2013 12:20 am

Thanks for the tip. I just edited it! :)
Ai
Ai

Evolution Blast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Blast   Evolution Blast H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 5:10 pm

It's interesting, I'd maybe change it slightly though. For example, in a game, you can't really choose a type of attack you want it to be. It could be like Judgement when it becomes your type, or it could be that it randomly chooses an attack. If you changed it to one of them then you could take away the 3 turns you can't use it.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

Evolution Blast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Blast   Evolution Blast H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 12:43 am

I edited it so that the user needs to hold a plate.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

Evolution Blast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Blast   Evolution Blast H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 9:22 pm

Could Someone please do something about this? Approve/Disapprove? Anything?
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

Evolution Blast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Blast   Evolution Blast H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 2:37 am

Please someone do something about this..
Leo
Leo

Evolution Blast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Blast   Evolution Blast H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 5:11 pm

Approved
(unless higher up says otherwise)
Bryan
Bryan

Evolution Blast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Blast   Evolution Blast H6Q0F8zTue Nov 19, 2013 1:45 am

Since no admin has said anything against this, I guess someone can move this now? Thanks.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

Evolution Blast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Blast   Evolution Blast H6Q0F8zTue Nov 19, 2013 2:22 am

Well, I mean, Ian approved it..
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Evolution Blast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Blast   Evolution Blast H6Q0F8zTue Nov 19, 2013 2:42 am

I know I'm not supposed to do this stuff, but really this actually takes too much away from the move Judgement. It is, in essence, a move that changes it's attack type based on the plate the user is holding, on a more watered down scale. Not to also mention Eevee. Eevee actually becomes the biggest problem here, with the Ability Adaptability. Not to mention there are items that boost the power of normal-type moves. I'd like to ask that this be re-evaluated to take into account the power an Eevee alone would walk away with from this technique.
Bryan
Bryan

Evolution Blast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Blast   Evolution Blast H6Q0F8zTue Nov 19, 2013 7:25 am

Oh, yeah. Another thing. I don't think we have a "hold" system here or if we even allow it. Just imagine it. Does that mean an Eevee would hold that plate with his mouth the entire time it's battling just to use the move?
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

Evolution Blast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Blast   Evolution Blast H6Q0F8zWed Nov 20, 2013 4:20 am

Edited. Changed it to have a negative effect again.
Bryan
Bryan

Evolution Blast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Blast   Evolution Blast H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 8:56 am

We don't have a "hold" system here so, let's not talk about that. And uh, I don't see any more problems. None of the Eeveelutions have an ability that would double the power of their type so that shouldn't allow this move to get double the power in a cheating fashion in any way.

Just fix the CTM number, you chose one that's already used. Other than that, I don't see any problems.
Sponsored content

Evolution Blast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Blast   Evolution Blast H6Q0F8z

Evolution Blast
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1